shape
carat
color
clarity

A sweet memory....

LorettaB

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It came up on my Facebook memories that 11 years ago today our middle son asked his now wife to marry him. I gave him the diamonds for her rings. The jeweler who made her rings took this photo. Her band has seven diamonds. I didn’t know a lot about diamonds then, as I do now, but I do have to say that when I see her wearing those rings they sparkle like crazy. So I didn’t do so bad after all. I had probably had the diamonds from different pieces for at least 20 years so they weren’t new. It was nice to see them become a family heirloom.

Attachments

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Those are very nice, white and sparkly stones indeed. Such a sweet gesture to have your DIL have your ring❤️... And to look back and be able to say you’ve contributed to the happiness of your son as he embarks on a new and exciting chapter of his life is indeed very precious, more precious than the stones that sparkle on that lucky gal’s hand :kiss2: I envy you that experience, @LorettaB ❤️❤️

LorettaB

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Those are very nice, white and sparkly stones indeed. Such a sweet gesture to have your DIL have your ring❤️... And to look back and be able to say you’ve contributed to the happiness of your son as he embarks on a new and exciting chapter of his life is indeed very precious, more precious than the stones that sparkle on that lucky gal’s hand :kiss2: I envy you that experience, @LorettaB ❤️❤️

This is her set with the band. A6FD1696-D7F5-45C3-969A-F6768882512B.jpeg ....

YadaYadaYada

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow what a great ring, it looks so pretty with her band too. No doubt she is lucky to have such a generous MIL.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Actress Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier III of Monaco's Wedding
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip’s Love Story told through Jewelry
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.