shape
carat
color
clarity

A Shift in Direction: Antique OEC and Steven Kirsch Special

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Re: A Shift in Direction: Antique OEC and Steven Kirsch Spec

NTave, Skippy, Abby12 - Thank you so much.

canuk-gal - LOL. I just don't like the gallery but the rest of the ring is perfection. The gallery is my fault for some bad decisions.

diamondseeker - You are too smart and can read through it. The real reason is that I really don't like the gallery. I love everything about the ring but the gallery because of my mistake of putting pave everywhere and not having a bar go across. I am trying to justify the remake to "protect the girlde". If I remake it, this ring will be scrapped to save on costs for the new setting. The marquise are also very well matched and older cut. This setting is actually perfect for a colored stone - I always wanted a pink stone in it.

Sakuracherry - This ring is really something in real life. It has a lot of finger prescence but probably too much bling as an e-ring. I am going to have a real hard time picking what to wear once I get my transitional cut set. That ring will have a setting almost identical to a blue spinel antique ring I have (I just loved that antique ring so much I had to remake it).

MyDiamondSparkles - The girlde isn't that thin. It's really an excuse to justify a remake.

alene - If only my real family will be as good looking :razz:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

Good_luxe_girl, hoover - Ok .. I give in to gallery photos. I didn't post them because I was debating on remaking it or not and didn't want to confuse the matter. The gallery really ruins the whole ring because of my bad decision to put pave everywhere. It looks a lot better in real life than the photos.

skring-10.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Okay, well I understand now! I guess we learn to read between the lines once we've been around awhile! ;))

That is a dilemma to want to use the materials for the new ring, yet the current one would be very nice for a pink stone! :naughty: I was just thinking that labor would have to be a large part of the cost, so be sure it is worth scrapping this one! I know you will!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Oh wow wow wow!!!! Your ring is pure perfection!!! Purrrrrrrre perfection! That diamond! That setting! Rawr!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock

Wow, I love the diamond and setting! :love: :love:

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock

OMG, You have a great collection of diamonds! The new one is simply divine!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock

I adore that setting! The ring is stunning!!!!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

diamondseeker2006|1353213415|3309181 said:
Okay, well I understand now! I guess we learn to read between the lines once we've been around awhile! ;))

That is a dilemma to want to use the materials for the new ring, yet the current one would be very nice for a pink stone! :naughty: I was just thinking that labor would have to be a large part of the cost, so be sure it is worth scrapping this one! I know you will!

Steven is being a dear and accommodating to me changing my mind. As part of the arrangement, we will scrap this ring and remake. Plus, by remaking - I get a fully SK made ring versus rework. I am still thinking ... it hinges on something that I need a few more days to sort out :cheeky:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

YayTacori, lknvb4, mitsui4, Tacori E-ring - Thank you so much for your compliments. This is a ring style that is long in the making. I have wanted to make a ring like this for 5 or 6 years! I finally got the right diamond for it. Patience does work!

ClassyRocks

Brilliant_Rock

What a beautiful and outstanding collection! I love the uniqueness of it all! :love:

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock

1. Your new ring (stone and setting) are incredibly beautiful!
2. That collection shot had my jaw hit the floor! :love: amazing!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

ClassyRocks|1353627732|3313063 said:
What a beautiful and outstanding collection! I love the uniqueness of it all! :love:

Thanks ClassyRocks. This ring is actually back with Steven again for some mods :razz:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

hawaiianorangetree|1353774380|3314189 said:
1. Your new ring (stone and setting) are incredibly beautiful!
2. That collection shot had my jaw hit the floor! :love: amazing!

You are too sweet. I do get a smile on my face when I look at them. Although I must admit, the men at my work are like ... what is that when I wear two large e-ring like rings. I do work with mostly men but I am curious if there are different reactions when women see someone wearing "two" e-rings.

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock

two_little_birds|1353775765|3314280 said:

Thank you! I feel the same way every time I look at this ring. I already miss it.

Christina...

Ideal_Rock

I think the ring are stone are gorgeous, but I also know you have impeccable taste and that SK will make you a beautiful setting that you can be very happy with. I can't wait to see what the two of you come up with. :love: Your collection is TDF!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results