shape
carat
color
clarity

A sentimental pinky ring inspired by a post I made 2 years ago!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is spectacular. What a great job by Sin City Finds’ bench, and inspired design by you. Congratulations on your beautiful achievement!!!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
It's really very pretty. Great job in combining your two wish list items!
Thank you! Always nice to cross an item or two off of the list!

Gorgeous - both your toi et moi and 5 stone! And what a great way to get a mother's ring without it looking like a mother's ring!

Now, if I could only get emerald, aquamarine, pink tourmaline and blue topaz to not look hideous all together! :lol:
Wow, 4 kids! I don’t know how you do it because I am barely treading water over here with 2. Maybe just do a piece per stone like a pendant, a ring, a bracelet, etc. in cohesive designs so you can mix and match them? Or may just have to go the hidden stone route and hide them under baskets or in the gallery of a ring lol

LOOOOOOOVEEEEE this omg!!! Yes yes yes. You've made my morning with your story and photos, thank you.
Awww, thank you so much for your sweet words!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
@ItsMainelyYou. You know how some people plan their kids around school cutoffs? We should have done this around the birthstones lol

So I totally feel like I hit the jackpot on the birthstone game and both of my kids were NOT born on their due months. They were both almost a month early putting them in the month prior! Also my husband’s birthstone is ruby. Makes up for my birthday being in December lol

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Tres chic! It looks so high-end! How does it look with your Dolly emerald ring?
Thank you! I’ll post a pic with the ring below!

Oh I love how the OEC's pop against the green. Gorgeous ring!
Thank you so much!

Your ring is spectacular. What a great job by Sin City Finds’ bench, and inspired design by you. Congratulations on your beautiful achievement!!!
Thank you! It’s so comfortable, I don’t really even notice I have it on, especially if it’s on my right hand. I imagine that this will be almost a daily wear item for me.

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Some pics of the ring with my other rings from my collection.

With Eden - since I have an emerald ring, my next target item on my wishlist is a cornflower blue sapphire ring of similar size to the emerald.
IMG_8922.jpeg
With Amelia - my current wedding set
IMG_8923.jpeg
With Gisele - OMC center
IMG_8928.jpeg
With Aurelia - chubby antique pear center
IMG_8927.jpeg

RRfromR

Brilliant_Rock
So I totally feel like I hit the jackpot on the birthstone game and both of my kids were NOT born on their due months. They were both almost a month early putting them in the month prior! Also my husband’s birthstone is ruby. Makes up for my birthday being in December lol

@oldcutclubmember I hope the kiddos are healthy and growing like weeds, I can't imagine how stressful that must have been. I was a barely 5 lbs preemie in the 70s and turned up well, including having lungs of steel :)
I'm also a December baby, I found some beautiful onyx and turquoise stuff, victorians were great about working with both.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

Ooh, yeah you did.
Our family is diamond, spinel, emerald and alexandrite/pearl.
Not too shabby, but expensive. Mmhmm.
Stretch it, December...blue stones- voila, sapphire counts!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
@oldcutclubmember I hope the kiddos are healthy and growing like weeds, I can't imagine how stressful that must have been. I was a barely 5 lbs preemie in the 70s and turned up well, including having lungs of steel :)
I'm also a December baby, I found some beautiful onyx and turquoise stuff, victorians were great about working with both.

I do like victorian halo/cluster rings with turquoise as the center! Ideally, I would LOVE a turquoise VCA piece but they are so $$$!!

Ooh, yeah you did.
Our family is diamond, spinel, emerald and alexandrite/pearl.
Not too shabby, but expensive. Mmhmm.
Stretch it, December...blue stones- voila, sapphire counts!
Not too shabby at ALL but yes, dang…. Expensive for sure!! Lol

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
@oldcutclubmember what a stunner, and with a wonderful sentiment too! It plays so beautifully with the rest of your collection ❤️

The work on your ring is lovely - that delicious itty bitty milgrain, not to mention the cohesive calibre-cuts… yummy!!

Out of interest, do you wear it with the sapphires on the outside because of durability or you find that orientation more aesthetically pleasing?

Not gonna lie, I immediately rushed to find out the birth stones of our family and we have garnet & topaz/citrine x2. You definitely got the luck of the birthday draw! :lol-2:

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
@oldcutclubmember what a stunner, and with a wonderful sentiment too! It plays so beautifully with the rest of your collection ❤️

The work on your ring is lovely - that delicious itty bitty milgrain, not to mention the cohesive calibre-cuts… yummy!!

Out of interest, do you wear it with the sapphires on the outside because of durability or you find that orientation more aesthetically pleasing?

Not gonna lie, I immediately rushed to find out the birth stones of our family and we have garnet & topaz/citrine x2. You definitely got the luck of the birthday draw! :lol-2:

I started out wearing it that way due to the durability issue of emeralds being outside but I also realized it works aesthetically as well! The sapphires are on the dark side so they look more blue when they get more light vs being half hidden by my ring finger!

I am absolutely delighted that I have a valid excuse to start collecting emeralds, sapphires and rubies :lol:

jewelryjen

Shiny_Rock
Some pics of the ring with my other rings from my collection.

With Eden - since I have an emerald ring, my next target item on my wishlist is a cornflower blue sapphire ring of similar size to the emerald.
IMG_8922.jpeg
With Amelia - my current wedding set
IMG_8923.jpeg
With Gisele - OMC center
IMG_8928.jpeg
With Aurelia - chubby antique pear center
IMG_8927.jpeg

Gorgeous!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
I love this and you wear it so so well!! Beautiful!
Thank you so much! I really love how it turned out.

Gosh those diamonds in the new ring are so white!
They are estimated to be H-I and I think it's an accurate estimate as the OMC in the halo and the chubby pear are both GIA Js!

That’s gorgeous and a great combo of the two wishlist items. I like your version more than the inspiration I think.
Such a great compliment! Thank you! I did change some things to my liking (a bit of milgrain, metal color of the band, and gemstones going down further on the shank) and I think the changes turned out well.

Gorgeous!
Thank you!

I love it! It turned out so well.

Like everyone else, I’m off to look up birthstones….
Thank you! I hope you got some good ones!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this design, very creative to have one color birthstone on each side and it’s looks so cohesive.

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
such a beautiful piece and the sentiment behind it could not be sweeter. I really love how saturated the colored stones are against the insane brightness of the diamonds! I hope you wear it in good health, for you and your kiddos

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! ❤️

Love this design, very creative to have one color birthstone on each side and it’s looks so cohesive.
Whoever came up with it in the original design was a genius!

such a beautiful piece and the sentiment behind it could not be sweeter. I really love how saturated the colored stones are against the insane brightness of the diamonds! I hope you wear it in good health, for you and your kiddos
Thank you so much!! My 6 year old is happy that I finally have a ring with his birthstone since he knew I had an emerald ring with his brother’s birthstone :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results