shape
carat
color
clarity

A sad day :(

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock

you don''t look like *my* mom. but she is also 13 years older than you, short and dark-haired.

p.s. you don''t need make-up.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lady you''re gorgeous. My mom is 12 years older than you and she could only dream of looking that good!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
lol - thanks noelwr and HH. because up till a few years ago i used to be SO much slimmer and super buff, i think i just see ''frumpy and aging'' these days. however - i *have* recently lost a little weight, so here''s hoping i continue down that path and my efforts continue to put me back where i feel more comfortable.

HH, i''m telling tim you said bazinga! (gonna tell him *he* should be saying it too!)

and where the heck is SMURF, who i put these damned photos up for and who has now run away??

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2010 5:31:08 PM
Author: whitby_2773
and where the heck is SMURF, who i put these damned photos up for and who has now run away??

Lol I''m here I''m here! Today was my no internet/tv/cell phone day off from work...guess how well that went!

Anyways :) I think you look GORGEOUS!!!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
lol- hallo smurfette!
35.gif
(girly smurf)

thank you! i''ll take gorgeous ANY day!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results