shape
carat
color
clarity

A Roman Holiday.. Piazzas, Pizzas and VCA!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like a lovely trip and some gorgeous new treasures! I love Rome and everywhere in Italy!!! Enjoy and wear your beautiful jewelry in good health!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like a lovely trip and some gorgeous new treasures! I love Rome and everywhere in Italy!!! Enjoy and wear your beautiful jewelry in good health!

:wavey:Oh thanks so much rcjtraveler! Yes.. I totally agree that Italy is such a fantastic country to visit. It has it all.. sights, history, and the awesome food.
I have been happily recalling my our trip since the moment we got home.
Thanks and Ciao!:love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful trip and fabulous goodies!! Love the bracelet!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Sharon!
So funny about Rome.. it did seem like everyone and their uncle was there. The city was very crowded. Pent up post COVID demand I suppose and more pleasant weather than the HOT HOT HOT summer.
I went to my local VCA yesterday and they were all booked up to see somebody about leaving the bracelet to be sized. I have to go back next week. :boohoo:

I suppose even in shoulder season the city needs to have "big shoulders"! My friend just got back on Friday and had a lovely time in Italy.

Hope your local VCA'ers will assist you soon. In time to put under the Christmas tree?

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I suppose even in shoulder season the city needs to have "big shoulders"! My friend just got back on Friday and had a lovely time in Italy.

Hope your local VCA'ers will assist you soon. In time to put under the Christmas tree?

:DHaahaa! Yes! Big shoulders, big pasta and big jewels!:appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results