shape
carat
color
clarity

A Roman Holiday.. Piazzas, Pizzas and VCA!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey:Hello.. or should I say Ciao!
Just back from a lovely week in Rome with our oldest daughter and our wonderful new son in law.
First stop after landing was to VCA to buy the Perlee wide clover band that I had been coveting.
In the weeks before I was in touch with a very helpful and sweet saleswoman there to find my size and to hold it for me.
It was great timing as there was an across the board price increase in Europe last Thursday.
Decided to get the Lucky Spring 5 motif bracelet too.:D
I had never actually seen it in person before.. I guess it's become easier to find.
The bracelet is going back to VCA near me this week to be sized.. way too big. 9087A0C6-0D5B-4DE3-86D1-24E98F4CF912.jpeg E57E7CEF-5EBA-4467-B8E8-E92A74AC7ED8.jpeg
Thanks for sharing the smiles!

D188FCA3-CEA2-4298-B232-763F30DAEA0E.jpeg

Last edited:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Looks like a lovely trip. Thanks for sharing your VCA goodies with us!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooo lovely! The wide pearlee is one I absolutely adore and want to save for!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pictures & gorgeous jewellery!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey:Hello.. or should I say Ciao!
Just back from a lovely week in Rome with our oldest daughter and our wonderful new son in law.
First stop after landing was to VCA to buy the Perlee wide clover band that I had been coveting.
In the weeks before I was in touch with a very helpful and sweet saleswoman there to find my size and to hold it for me.
It was great timing as there was an across the board price increase in Europe last Thursday.
Decided to get the Lucky Spring 5 motif bracelet too.:D
I had never actually seen it in person before.. I guess it's become easier to find.
The bracelet is going back to VCA near me this week to be sized.. way too big. 9087A0C6-0D5B-4DE3-86D1-24E98F4CF912.jpeg E57E7CEF-5EBA-4467-B8E8-E92A74AC7ED8.jpeg
Thanks for sharing the smiles!

D188FCA3-CEA2-4298-B232-763F30DAEA0E.jpeg

How come only one of you is drinking??????

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also got to try on these two gorgeous pieces. I couldn't imagine that a between the fingers ring could be comfortable but it totally is.:D
92E8313A-0AE4-47C5-94F0-DCC144C68E86.jpeg D5D66325-B26C-4998-9AFD-8B2CF01CB927.jpeg

Wow. Thank you for sharing this gorgeous jewellery!!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Love your choices, pictures of your family and food!!!! Hello to the newlyweds!!!

cheers--Sharon

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How come only one of you is drinking??????

Wow. Thank you for sharing this gorgeous jewellery!!!!!

HI:

Love your choices, pictures of your family and food!!!! Hello to the newlyweds!!!

cheers--Sharon

Hellooooo Sharon!
It's so funny you mentioned the drinking.. We arrived at the store at around 11am Rome time which was 5am East Coast time. They offered Champagne and it just seemed right at 5am with no sleep on the flight over the night before.:lol:
DH was the last to finish the glass.. I think we all had emptied it way before him.
Thanks for your sweet comments as always.. the trip with the new couple was as shiny and bright as the new jewels. Love to share the smiles! Thanks.:love:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hellooooo Sharon!
It's so funny you mentioned the drinking.. We arrived at the store at around 11am Rome time which was 5am East Coast time. They offered Champagne and it just seemed right at 5am with no sleep on the flight over the night before.:lol:
DH was the last to finish the glass.. I think we all had emptied it way before him.
Thanks for your sweet comments as always.. the trip with the new couple was as shiny and bright as the new jewels. Love to share the smiles! Thanks.:love:

Thank you for sharing! Super fun gang, last time you got a whole bottle to go!!! I want to travel with you guys :wavey: :appl: (my gang is actually kinda fun too!)

Enjoy your treasures--mostly family, but the travel and jewellery is icing.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely trip to Italy and even more lovely souvenirs from your trip to remember it by! :kiss2: :kiss2:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Rubies-R-Me OMG. You know what? I actually thought you already had the lucky spring bracelet. It’s so perfectly you. From everything I know about you and your collection - that piece is such a good fit! :love:

It sounds like a marvellous trip and what a marvellous souvenir, just as m-2-b said!!

Last edited:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing! Super fun gang, last time you got a whole bottle to go!!! I want to travel with you guys :wavey: :appl: (my gang is actually kinda fun too!)

Enjoy your treasures--mostly family, but the travel and jewellery is icing.

Super fun gang! That description is perfect. And of course so not surprised that your gang is "super fun" too. How could they not be with you as their fearless leader!:love:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely trip to Italy and even more lovely souvenirs from your trip to remember it by! :kiss2: :kiss2:

Thank you so much m-2-b! It was a wonderful trip. Still fighting jet lag though.. but that will fade and the memories and the bling shall remain.
Just realized by looking back that you have the matching Perlee bracelet!:love:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Rubies-R-Me OMG. You know what? I actually thought you already had the lucky spring bracelet. It’s so perfectly you. From everything I know about you and your collection - that piece is such a good fit! :love:

It sounds like a marvellous trip and what a marvellous souvenir, just as m-2-b said!!

Hi Yssie!
It's funny about the Lucky Spring 5 motif bracelet.. it seemed impossible to purchase or even see in person for the last 2 years but not anymore. Either they have upped production or anyone who wanted one has bought it already. The Rome boutique actually had two of them. I also was considering a Perlee bangle in yellow gold or the classic Alhambra MOP and YG but they didn't have either of them so my choice was an easy one.
Thank you for your kind words.. it was a marvelous trip!!:love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like a really fun trip - family and bling - what could be better?? Love the pics and your new pieces. The beauty of them is that you will always be reminded of that trip when you wear them!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like a really fun trip - family and bling - what could be better?? Love the pics and your new pieces. The beauty of them is that you will always be reminded of that trip when you wear them!

:wavey:Yes! I totally agree MissGotRocks! Journeys and a jewels.. what could be nicer.
Thank you so much for your sweet compliments. We did have such lovely family trip that will make me smile for a long time to come.:love:

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
I’m so glad that I popped in today and saw your post! I love your choices and how fun to purchase them in Rome. I was just in Italy and France and in Nice , I met a woman who had the lucky Spring bracelet that she paired with the Perlee rose gold clovers bracelet, and i loved them together! Congratulations!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Looks like such a lovely and fun trip! And your new VCA goodies are gorgeous! Seeing your post made my rainy Monday morning brighter, thanks for sharing!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so glad that I popped in today and saw your post! I love your choices and how fun to purchase them in Rome. I was just in Italy and France and in Nice , I met a woman who had the lucky Spring bracelet that she paired with the Perlee rose gold clovers bracelet, and i loved them together! Congratulations!

:wavey:Oh thanks iluvcarats! I'm so glad that you popped in too! How fun that you were in Europe so recently.. always my favorite vacation and even better shopping than usual due to the dollar vs the euro.
I'm also glad that you told me about the combo of the two rose gold bracelets. I do plan to wear this new one with my rose gold sweet Alhambra one. I didn't try them together yet since this is hanging off my wrist until it gets sized.
Thanks again!:love:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like such a lovely and fun trip! And your new VCA goodies are gorgeous! Seeing your post made my rainy Monday morning brighter, thanks for sharing!

:wavey:Helloooo RunningwithScissors!
I'm so glad that my post brightened up a rainy day.. rainy here too.
Thanks for your sweet compliments.. we did have such a fun time away and the icing on the vacation cake was these two VCA pieces.
Thanks again!:love:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like an amazing trip and what better way to memorialize the trip with some gorgeous jewelry!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Back for another peek!!! :kiss2: LOL.. Rome is sure popular--you are the 4th person I know whose been there in as many weeks!!

cheers--Sharon

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Sharon!
So funny about Rome.. it did seem like everyone and their uncle was there. The city was very crowded. Pent up post COVID demand I suppose and more pleasant weather than the HOT HOT HOT summer.
I went to my local VCA yesterday and they were all booked up to see somebody about leaving the bracelet to be sized. I have to go back next week. :boohoo:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results