shape
carat
color
clarity

a ring makeover in progress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Chicago

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone
1.gif
Cellentani I''m very impatient and so the sparklie powers that be saw fit to curse/bless me with a jeweler who''s slow as molasses. His bench is always swamped w/repairs, resets, etc.. when I go there and so they always quote me a week unless it''s something very complicated. IMO it should be ready for pickup no later than Wednesday but it''s not up to me. sigh

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m useless with photoshop but it looks like a better fit than the blue sapphire.

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think that your new stone will look awesome in that setting. How long have you had the original ring? What made you want to change the stone?

Chicago

Shiny_Rock
Update:

My ring is not done yet because the jeweler/bench went on vacation the day after I left my stone & ring with them. Obviously no one felt the need to tell me he was leaving when I dropped it off
29.gif
He''ll be back on Friday and I''m told it will be among the first pieces he works on when he returns
20.gif
I would go pick it up and take it elsewhere but there''s no one else I know of or trust enough in my area to work on my jewelry. sigh

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/9/2009 10:48:04 AM
Author: Chicago
Update:

My ring is not done yet because the jeweler/bench went on vacation the day after I left my stone & ring with them. Obviously no one felt the need to tell me he was leaving when I dropped it off
29.gif
He''ll be back on Friday and I''m told it will be among the first pieces he works on when he returns
20.gif
I would go pick it up and take it elsewhere but there''s no one else I know of or trust enough in my area to work on my jewelry. sigh
ugg- how annoying that must be... Oh I''m so waiting to see the finished product. The setting is so gorgeous already, and with that color combo. yummy~

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Update:

29.gif
20.gif
Oooh, that would annoy me!!
38.gif

We''ll all be waiting with you, Chicago.
35.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Update:

29.gif
20.gif
Bummer, but I bet it will be worth the wait when that gorgeous ring is done!!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results