shape
carat
color
clarity

A question to all you diamond jewellers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

qadsawy

Rough_Rock
How much would you buy a carrot of VS H shade divided in a hundred (cent)....i.e 100 .01 carrot diamonds how much would jewelers buy it for? how bout SI and H?

Thanks

reena

Ideal_Rock
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 10/13/2004 5:12:09 PM reena wrote:

confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

----------------

Double
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
!

qadsawy

Rough_Rock
lol sorry about that.... here is another try (this is my second language so bear with me)
0.01ct round diamond VS clarity and a H color how much would a jeweler pay me for it? either a set of 100 (so it makes 100) or just this diamond?

I hope it is clear now

diamondsbylauren

Brilliant_Rock
DO you mean to ask:
What will a jeweler pay for .01 ct diamonds of H/SI color/clarity?

qadsawy

Rough_Rock
PHEW
3.gif
yes

qadsawy

Rough_Rock
Feydakin hit it on the head.... but i guess that was obvious anyway
naughty.gif

mdx

Brilliant_Rock
hi qadsawy

Ok this forum is not for selling, its for education of consumers.
loopy.gif

Johan

qadsawy

Rough_Rock
im not looking for buyers i want to know how much a US jeweler would buy 0.01 carrot this is for my info to compare the two markets im not looking for any of you guys to buy i doubt that any of you are in Kuwait anyway.

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Most US jewelers would not be interested in stones that size because most jewelers do not set stones that small in the rings they sell.

Various wholesalers and some jewelery manufactures might be interested - and that is assuming that you are talking gemstone quality.

If it is not gemstone quality then you need to be dealing in the industrial abrasive market; again a wholesaler.

This forum is not the place to contact the wholesalers; sorry.

yowahking

Shiny_Rock
It is a size and quality used by those of us who do pave type setting. Jewelers usually are willing to pay from $2 per stone to $6 per stone depending on the cutting quality and if the color and clarity is really what you are quoting. Some jewelers use less than one carat per month of that quality, some use 1 ct per day. If you are in Kuwait, China, Thailand, India are your best sources to sell them. Although your neighbor Bahrain will sprinkle some that size in small jewelry.
As it has been said, this site is not really about selling, hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results