shape
carat
color
clarity

A New Pink Sapphire Creature has Joined the Menagerie[with a friend]

Q

Queenie60

Both are beautiful and quite the sparkle! You have the most wonderful collection.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely as usual catmom! Your creatures are by far my favorite collection on PS. League of its own. Thanks for sharing!

Aww thank you so much Rubybrick!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely, @Catmom! And congratulations! :))

Any chance of a pin family shot? It's becoming so substantial!

Thanks mrs_b! I will do a new family shot when I get back next week.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both are beautiful and quite the sparkle! You have the most wonderful collection.

Thank you so much Queenie60! I guess I'm just drawn to the creatures, lol.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Wow wow wow!!! Amazing!!!! Wear them well!!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that leaf. I just love it.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations! Such whimsical pieces @Catmom I love whimsical jewelry!! Tell your hubby he's an all around swell( great) guy and to keep up the great work (generosity) may you enjoy and wear in the best of health and happiness.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congratulations! Such whimsical pieces @Catmom I love whimsical jewelry!! Tell your hubby he's an all around swell( great) guy and to keep up the great work (generosity) may you enjoy and wear in the best of health and happiness.

Aww, thank you so much Big Fat Facets!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What beautiful pieces! My son would love the flamingo! Its sort of his "spirit" animal. Long-running joke between him and
his friends. He has a couple of tee-shirts with a flamingo on them as well as a hat and a face mask. He takes his spirit animal
very seriously!:lol:

I love both pieces and would have had a hard time making a decision between the two! Thank DH for being so sweet...my hubby
would have set hurry up and pick one!:cheeky:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What beautiful pieces! My son would love the flamingo! Its sort of his "spirit" animal. Long-running joke between him and
his friends. He has a couple of tee-shirts with a flamingo on them as well as a hat and a face mask. He takes his spirit animal
very seriously!:lol:

I love both pieces and would have had a hard time making a decision between the two! Thank DH for being so sweet...my hubby
would have set hurry up and pick one!:cheeky:

Ha, my hubby is a big flamingo fan. I think he was afraid I was going to pick the leaf and he wanted me to get the flamingo, lol.

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think some of your other pieces might start to squabble over which one gets to land on that awesome leaf. =)2

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think some of your other pieces might start to squabble over which one gets to land on that awesome leaf. =)2

Hmmmmm, I do have a certain dragonfly that would love landing on it...............

Reactions: prs

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
I am a brooch lover and those are both divine! Congrats on your anniversary and a Hubby that loves to spoil you. That is how it is supposed to be!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am a brooch lover and those are both divine! Congrats on your anniversary and a Hubby that loves to spoil you. That is how it is supposed to be!

Thanks Tinkybell, Yay to another brooch lover!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is absolutely fabulous. BTW I love your avatar; your EC ring is gorgeous.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh. What a pretty combo @Catmom!! Worthy additions to the menagerie :bigsmile: :love:

Mr. Pinky is precious. I hope he isn't offended by that description. I like him on the strap! I'd love to sport him on the cuff of a sleeve...

I had the realization (yesterday - I'm about thirty years behind the learning curve on this) that Christmas is actually in autumn. How bizarre! And oddly apt, opening this thread!

As always, I submit my humble request for an updated group photo of the collective (what is the plural for this collection...?) ::)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is absolutely fabulous. BTW I love your avatar; your EC ring is gorgeous.

Thanks so much marcy!!

Ooh. What a pretty combo @Catmom!! Worthy additions to the menagerie :bigsmile: :love:

Mr. Pinky is precious. I hope he isn't offended by that description. I like him on the strap! I'd love to sport him on the cuff of a sleeve...

I had the realization (yesterday - I'm about thirty years behind the learning curve on this) that Christmas is actually in autumn. How bizarre! And oddly apt, opening this thread!

As always, I submit my humble request for an updated group photo of the collective (what is the plural for this collection...?) ::)

Thanks yssie! I never thought about the cuff of a sleeve but that would be cool. I did do an updated group shot in a separate thread. It's floating around somewhere lol.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are just STUNNING!! Are you able to share the name of your favorite jewelry shop? I will be in the area next month and would love to check them out. Thanks!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are just STUNNING!! Are you able to share the name of your favorite jewelry shop? I will be in the area next month and would love to check them out. Thanks!

Only if you promise not to buy any creatures out from under me, lol. They are a small shop called The Cedar Chest. They specialize in creatures found on Sanibel Island plus they have a good sized estate section.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Only if you promise not to buy any creatures out from under me, lol. They are a small shop called The Cedar Chest. They specialize in creatures found on Sanibel Island plus they have a good sized estate section.

THANK YOU so much!!! I promise not to buy any creatures. I want to try on bands that have single cut diamonds and compare those to French Cut stones. Finding vintage bands to compare in person has been a challenge with the Pandemic.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
THANK YOU so much!!! I promise not to buy any creatures. I want to try on bands that have single cut diamonds and compare those to French Cut stones. Finding vintage bands to compare in person has been a challenge with the Pandemic.

I haven't ever looked at bands so I don't know what they have.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results