shape
carat
color
clarity

A New Pink Sapphire Creature has Joined the Menagerie[with a friend]

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My hubby spoils me rotten. Even though my ring was supposed to be my 40th Anniversary present he took me to my favorite jewelry shop on Sanibel and this little pink sapphire and diamond creature was there calling to me from the estate section. "Oh Catmom......Catmom.... I would fit in great with all your other creatures!" Oh dear, it wasn't a pin/brooch but there was a lovely pin/brooch sitting just next to him, perfect for the upcoming season. Oh what to do??? I really love Mr. Pinky though. But the other was ready to go. Decisions...decisions! Did I mention hubby spoils me rotten? Just get both he says and turn Mr. Pinky into a pin. I think hubby regretted uttering those words because before they were even out of his mouth they were both mine, lol. So here is Mr. Pinky all nice and retrofitted into a pin/brooch. 18kt rose gold with 1.75cttw of graduated pink sapphires and .20cttw of diamonds. Oh and 1 blue sapphire eye, lol. His friend, the autumn leaf is really a stunner in person. My pictures just don't do it justice. 18kt yellow gold with 1.60cttw of graduated yellow to dark orange sapphires and .15cttw diamonds.

IMG_8515.jpg

IMG_8499.jpg

IMG_8509.jpg

IMG_8500.jpg

IMG_8505.jpg

IMG_8513.jpg

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock
My hubby spoils me rotten. Even though my ring was supposed to be my 40th Anniversary present he took me to my favorite jewelry shop on Sanibel and this little pink sapphire and diamond creature was there calling to me from the estate section. "Oh Catmom......Catmom.... I would fit in great with all your other creatures!" Oh dear, it wasn't a pin/brooch but there was a lovely pin/brooch sitting just next to him, perfect for the upcoming season. Oh what to do??? I really love Mr. Pinky though. But the other was ready to go. Decisions...decisions! Did I mention hubby spoils me rotten? Just get both he says and turn Mr. Pinky into a pin. I think hubby regretted uttering those words because before they were even out of his mouth they were both mine, lol. So here is Mr. Pinky all nice and retrofitted into a pin/brooch. 18kt rose gold with 1.75cttw of graduated pink sapphires and .20cttw of diamonds. Oh and 1 blue sapphire eye, lol. His friend, the autumn leaf is really a stunner in person. My pictures just don't do it justice. 18kt yellow gold with 1.60cttw of graduated yellow to dark orange sapphires and .15cttw diamonds.

IMG_8515.jpg

IMG_8499.jpg

IMG_8509.jpg

IMG_8500.jpg

IMG_8505.jpg

IMG_8513.jpg

Uhhhh you KNOW I’m gonna love the leaf Ahhh Autumn!! ♥️

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

EllenS1

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

IMG_8515.jpg

IMG_8499.jpg

IMG_8509.jpg

IMG_8500.jpg

IMG_8505.jpg

IMG_8513.jpg

Oh my how beautiful! =)2

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, so gorgeous! Both fire crackers in sunshine I expect!

You're such a kind soul, re-homing all of these waifs & strays :kiss2:

For some odd reason they just seem to follow me home, lol. Yes, they both sparkle like mad in the sunshine.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful. Love the flamingo. Sanibel is my favorite place. An avid shelter. Enjoy your new bling and that wonderful island.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. Love the flamingo. Sanibel is my favorite place. An avid shelter. Enjoy your new bling and that wonderful island.

Thank you so much rcjtraveler!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
They are both so pretty-I love all the vivid colors! Congrats!!!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How can you choose between those two? They are both beauties! I'm so glad you were able to get both.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How can you choose between those two? They are both beauties! I'm so glad you were able to get both.

Me too! I'm not sure which I would have picked, lol.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He was right - you did need both! You have a gem of a husband and some lovely brooches.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love both!!!!!!

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
These are gorgeous; the colours are so vivid!

GlitterInMyHair

Brilliant_Rock
Both are gorgeous pieces! But I might be partial to Mr Pinky.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

So gorgeous and different and whimsical and sparkly! Great addition to your collection!!!
Congratulations on your second and third present, 40 years are a wonderful achievement!!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The flamingo is so fun and all the different shades of pink are gorgeous. The leaf is perfect perfect for fall and looks like it will go with a lot. Great finds!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh both are so pretty! Can we see them with the rest of the "family"?

Thank you! I will have to do a new family shot when we get back.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

So gorgeous and different and whimsical and sparkly! Great addition to your collection!!!
Congratulations on your second and third present, 40 years are a wonderful achievement!!

Thank you so much! They both fit in well with the menagerie.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The flamingo is so fun and all the different shades of pink are gorgeous. The leaf is perfect perfect for fall and looks like it will go with a lot. Great finds!!

Thanks kgizo! I love Fall colors so it will get a lot of wear.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both pieces are spectacular ❤️❤️❤️
Enjoy in good health and blingy joy @Catmom!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results