shape
carat
color
clarity

A New Pink Sapphire Creature has Joined the Menagerie[with a friend]

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Catmom I love them both! I have to admit I’m taken with Mr. Pinky...I love his green sapphire eye...The leaf‘s colors are gorgeous too. The photo of it next to the flower is magazine worthy! Your husband is a gem!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Catmom I love them both! I have to admit I’m taken with Mr. Pinky...I love his green sapphire eye...The leaf‘s colors are gorgeous too. The photo of it next to the flower is magazine worthy! Your husband is a gem!

Thanks so much MamaBee!

H

Horsegirl76

They are both beautiful! What a great DH you have there!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My hubby spoils me rotten. Even though my ring was supposed to be my 40th Anniversary present he took me to my favorite jewelry shop on Sanibel and this little pink sapphire and diamond creature was there calling to me from the estate section. "Oh Catmom......Catmom.... I would fit in great with all your other creatures!" Oh dear, it wasn't a pin/brooch but there was a lovely pin/brooch sitting just next to him, perfect for the upcoming season. Oh what to do??? I really love Mr. Pinky though. But the other was ready to go. Decisions...decisions! Did I mention hubby spoils me rotten? Just get both he says and turn Mr. Pinky into a pin. I think hubby regretted uttering those words because before they were even out of his mouth they were both mine, lol. So here is Mr. Pinky all nice and retrofitted into a pin/brooch. 18kt rose gold with 1.75cttw of graduated pink sapphires and .20cttw of diamonds. Oh and 1 blue sapphire eye, lol. His friend, the autumn leaf is really a stunner in person. My pictures just don't do it justice. 18kt yellow gold with 1.60cttw of graduated yellow to dark orange sapphires and .15cttw diamonds.

IMG_8515.jpg

IMG_8499.jpg

IMG_8509.jpg

IMG_8500.jpg

IMG_8505.jpg

IMG_8513.jpg

Those are really original and lovely. I adore the flamingo.

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Both pieces are beautiful! The leaf is stunning, a true masterpiece. And the cute flamingo is so lovely, so sweet! Congratulations to you! You are a lucky and spoiled lady, but you deserve all the love and attention!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love these, Michelle! I am so glad you got Mr. Pinky! He is needed for all your FL visits! :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love that you got both! How could you have left one behind? Lol - enjoy - they are both beautiful!

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These are so special!! I especially love Mr Pinky and the details on him. So beautiful!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great man & amazing lady + love and wonderful gifts/jewellery = 100 years of happiness. Congrats on your first 40! (the leaf did "capture" my eye!)

cheers--Sharon

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks MamaBee! My hubby is a gem for sure.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both pieces are beautiful! The leaf is stunning, a true masterpiece. And the cute flamingo is so lovely, so sweet! Congratulations to you! You are a lucky and spoiled lady, but you deserve all the love and attention!

Thank you so much Musia! The leaf really is gorgeous. My pictures just don't do it any justice.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love these, Michelle! I am so glad you got Mr. Pinky! He is needed for all your FL visits! :appl:

LOL diamondseeker, I think hubby would have disowned me if I chose the leaf over Mr. Pinky. Hubby is a huge flamingo lover.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great man & amazing lady + love and wonderful gifts/jewellery = 100 years of happiness. Congrats on your first 40! (the leaf did "capture" my eye!)

cheers--Sharon

Aww thanks Sharon! The leaf really is stunning in person but you know how I am with those creatures, lol.

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: that's so special and so cute!!! congrats!!! and kudos to the awesome hubby!!! role model!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my what unique jewels to celebrate your 40th anniversary. Happy anniversary and bless your dear husband. I love that this post is about other jewelry and not just rings all the time! I have to see these pins on you!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my what unique jewels to celebrate your 40th anniversary. Happy anniversary and bless your dear husband. I love that this post is about other jewelry and not just rings all the time! I have to see these pins on you!!

Thank you so much maryjane04! I tried to take a couple selfies but it's hard! Plus they look pretty awful on what I'm wearing but it's August in Southern FL and there are very few sweaters to be had here, lol.

IMG_8521.jpg IMG_8524.jpg IMG_8533.jpg IMG_8537.jpg

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much maryjane04! I tried to take a couple selfies but it's hard! Plus they look pretty awful on what I'm wearing but it's August in Southern FL and there are very few sweaters to be had here, lol.

IMG_8521.jpg IMG_8524.jpg IMG_8533.jpg IMG_8537.jpg

Haha mr. Pinky got stuck on a net lol haha love it that you still rocked it for me anyway! Must bring a few laughs at least :lol::lol::lol::lol:

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh those are gorgeous! So glad your husband spoils you so!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
How fun! I love these! Your brooch menagerie is so cool!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My hubby spoils me rotten. Even though my ring was supposed to be my 40th Anniversary present he took me to my favorite jewelry shop on Sanibel and this little pink sapphire and diamond creature was there calling to me from the estate section. "Oh Catmom......Catmom.... I would fit in great with all your other creatures!" Oh dear, it wasn't a pin/brooch but there was a lovely pin/brooch sitting just next to him, perfect for the upcoming season. Oh what to do??? I really love Mr. Pinky though. But the other was ready to go. Decisions...decisions! Did I mention hubby spoils me rotten? Just get both he says and turn Mr. Pinky into a pin. I think hubby regretted uttering those words because before they were even out of his mouth they were both mine, lol. So here is Mr. Pinky all nice and retrofitted into a pin/brooch. 18kt rose gold with 1.75cttw of graduated pink sapphires and .20cttw of diamonds. Oh and 1 blue sapphire eye, lol. His friend, the autumn leaf is really a stunner in person. My pictures just don't do it justice. 18kt yellow gold with 1.60cttw of graduated yellow to dark orange sapphires and .15cttw diamonds.

IMG_8515.jpg

IMG_8499.jpg

IMG_8509.jpg

IMG_8500.jpg

IMG_8505.jpg

IMG_8513.jpg

Lovely as usual catmom! Your creatures are by far my favorite collection on PS. League of its own. Thanks for sharing!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely, @Catmom! And congratulations! :))

Any chance of a pin family shot? It's becoming so substantial!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results