shape
carat
color
clarity

A new antique cushion cut in the making

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2008 2:37:08 PM
Author: Bliss
WOW. That looks like it''s an incredible stone. And I love the setting. Be prepared for lots of questions and admiration! That is going to be a stunning ring! It''ll knock your socks off! So wear clean ones! Just think... They could hit someone in the face or something!
23.gif
You owe me a keyboard. I just spewed my diet mt. dew
9.gif

What a visual, flying socks
41.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Just an update. Vatche wasn''t happy with their first wax, so it''ll be another 2-3 weeks. I guess they are going for "purr"fection.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I am insanely jealous!
21.gif
That is one of my favorite settings; I found it after I found the one I''m wearing. Otherwise . . . .

That looks like a beautiful stone, and I can''t wait to see the finished ring. It will be gorgeous!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Antique cushions are my absolute favourite! Antique stones in general are just amazing. You''re going to have a stunning ring.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
LOVE THAT!!!! Can''t wait to see how it turns out!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
mmmmm antique cushion
18.gif

Way to be purrfectpear!
36.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
I would change my forum ID to PurrfectpearAntiqueCushionEmeraldCut, but ya know it''s a little unwieldy.

Would that make me PPACEC ?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope the extra 2-3 weeks pass quickly for you!

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Wowza PurfectPear! I just adore that cushion and it is going to be gorgeous in its new setting!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/30/2008 6:31:34 PM
Author: purrfectpear
Just an update. Vatche wasn''t happy with their first wax, so it''ll be another 2-3 weeks. I guess they are going for ''purr''fection.

As much as it sucks to wait it is not to bad a thing :) better to get it right the first time.

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/17/2008 10:32:23 PM
Author: Shay37
Yummylicious!!!! shay

What Shay said
18.gif
18.gif
I''m really loving cushions right now and this one is no exception. I
30.gif
the chucky facets!

glitterbug

Shiny_Rock
Oh my!!! That''s one yummy yummy stone! I can''t wait to see it set!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
2-3 more weeks? Fooey, I was all getting ready for a Cushionfest! That stone is incredible! Can''t wait to see more of it (and your rockin'' EC too
18.gif
).

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Purrfectpear, it''s GORGEOUS! I cannot wait to see the final product, that setting is the perfect home for this stone. Perfect.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
perfectpear, it looks lovely and that setting is beautiful...I cant wait to see the finished product...

ETA: Since you have another 2-3 weeks wait, why not get into a serious workout regimen so that you lose a little finger fat and that baby looks even bigger on your finger? Hey, it could work...
31.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
WOW, PP!!! I cant wait to see this stone all set and done....love it!!! Love that EC too...lots of exciting things coming your way....YAY!!!
36.gif
36.gif

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
That is the perfect mounting for an antique cushion -- and I prefer a larger chunky cushion to have L/M color and a smaller table to emphasize the antique appeal. And I love the swoopy sides and square shape of the *halo* setting for a rounded stone, and the delicate shank. To me, the photo of the stone looks scrumptious, so I wouldn''t worry about not seeing the diamond before completion of the ring -- I''m 100% positive you''ll love it.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS! I''m just seeing this now and it is going to be AMAZING. That''s one of my favorite settings (I love all the Vatche settings in that line) and the diamond is just stunning. I can''t wait to see the finished product!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
that''s going to be one gorgeous ring. grats
9.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see it, sorry about the wait.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results