shape
carat
color
clarity

A little bit of wedding bling!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I please be you, @Rubies-R-Me ??? 8):bigsmile: Beautiful hair and figure, swathed in a glamorously elegant gown, with jewels that only exist in my dreams! :kiss2: Pure class! Thank you for sharing!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the well-wishes… that was my username in 2006. Fortunately the knee surgery went well.

Can I please be you, @Rubies-R-Me ??? 8):bigsmile: Beautiful hair and figure, swathed in a glamorously elegant gown, with jewels that only exist in my dreams! :kiss2: Pure class! Thank you for sharing!

:love:Oh my KristyDarling!! YOU ARE TRULY A DARLING!! That is absolutely the sweetest thing that you just said to me.. I'm so touched. Thank you so so so much! :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow! Just wow! I’ll bet you felt as gorgeous as you looked in that stunning dress and breathtaking jewelry! Your collection is museum worthy!!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Just wow! I’ll bet you felt as gorgeous as you looked in that stunning dress and breathtaking jewelry! Your collection is museum worthy!!!

:wavey:Oh yennyfire.. thank you so much for kind words.. your compliments went straight to my heart. :love:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this thread? You looks gorgeous @Rubies-R-Me! What a beautiful, red-carpet-worthy ensemble. I hope it was an amazing day for you and your family. Cheers!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be still my heart!!! How did I miss this thread? I am truly in awe!!! What a beautiful and elegant lady you are @Rubies-R-Me !!! You look like a runway model! And your jewelry collection is wonderful! Perfection all around...

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be still my heart!!! How did I miss this thread? I am truly in awe!!! What a beautiful and elegant lady you are @Rubies-R-Me !!! You look like a runway model! And your jewelry collection is wonderful! Perfection all around...

Oh Natylad.. I'm so touched by your sweet sweet compliments! Thank you so very much. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results