carat
color
clarity

A little bit of wedding bling!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey:Hello!
We were at a dear friend's daughter's wedding yesterday and during the ceremony I snapped some pix of the jewelry I was wearing..
ER #3 from 2002, an estate white gold diamond watch that opens from the side, and a Tiffany diamond, white gold and pearl bracelet.
I was also wearing Tiffany "Enchant" earrings.. and a unfortunately more than a few crows feet around my eyes too which I just cropped out! :lol: D430475B-5AE1-4649-AE1C-F1EB4FD80B1B.jpeg 423B286D-B892-4D30-975A-AD746BCEE661_1_201_a.jpeg 481EF58D-6004-4D3A-8105-1CE139834D94.jpeg 4B338AFA-4950-4B30-983F-2E309C60BCDD.jpeg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Sharon! You are the sweetest.. I know you can always appreciate some slightly used Tiffany bling. Thanks for the compliments. :love:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey: Oh thanks so much iluvcarats!:love:

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Every single item is really pretty.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful jewelry! Thanks so much for sharing. Hope you enjoyed the wedding as much as we enjoyed your pics!

That ring and that watch! And the dress just looks fabulous on you too!! You looked amazing :D

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh you’re beautiful @Rubies-R-Me!! That dress is marvellous on you :love: and your bling is TOTALLY red carpet ready!! o_O :cool2: :kiss2:

That pearl bracelet - can I request another dozen or so pictures!? I’ve never seen one like this before, with those floret(?) stations - I LOVE it. Everything about it.

Your other diamond bracelet and your earrings are so luxe :love:

Pomelo

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, such beautiful pieces on a gorgeous gown - are you sure you weren't at a movie premier?

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous dress & gorgeous jewellery! That watch is fabulous! They definitely don't make them like they used to :kiss2:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:kiss2: What fabulous jewellery, you look stunning too!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Well I woke up this morning to the sweetest messages back about my jewelry and about me!
All beautiful! You looked gorgeous!
Thank you again iluvcarats!

x a billion

Thanks x a billion Sharon!
Every single item is really pretty.

Thank you so much oncrutchesrightnow.. hope your leg is better soon!
Beautiful jewelry! Thanks so much for sharing. Hope you enjoyed the wedding as much as we enjoyed your pics!
Thank you so much MissGotRocks! Yes.. the wedding was just wonderful! At a beautiful old mansion on the Hudson River.

That ring and that watch! And the dress just looks fabulous on you too!! You looked amazing :D

Thank you so much AllAboardTheBlingTrain! Your compliments made my day.. nothing like a classic black dress for an easy fancy look!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh you’re beautiful @Rubies-R-Me!! That dress is marvellous on you :love: and your bling is TOTALLY red carpet ready!! o_O :cool2: :kiss2:

That pearl bracelet - can I request another dozen or so pictures!? I’ve never seen one like this before, with those floret(?) stations - I LOVE it. Everything about it.

Your other diamond bracelet and your earrings are so luxe :love:

yssie! Thank you so much for your sweet sweet compliments.. I'm so touched. I will post another picture of the bracelet and of the watch open after this post. I actually have the necklace and earrings (not an exact match but very close) that match the bracelet. It's from 1994. I bought the earrings and necklace from an auction house in NYC a few years back. Then right before COVID I found the matching bracelet on Ebay from a seller in California and snapped it up to complete the set.
Wow, such beautiful pieces on a gorgeous gown - are you sure you weren't at a movie premier?

mwang.. you made my day!! Thank you so much!!!
Gorgeous dress & gorgeous jewellery! That watch is fabulous! They definitely don't make them like they used to :kiss2:

Thanks Ally T for your compliments on the watch. The movement and face are Hamilton. When I bought it about 15 years ago I researched watches like this online. Interesting that Hamilton (A watch company that was originally headquartered in Lancaster Pennsylvania) in most cases didn't make the diamond and gold cases themselves. A customer would bring their spare gems if they had them to a local jeweler who would create the case (using the customers stones) and the bracelet and then install a generic watch movement inside.. usually a Hamilton as they were reasonable and reliable.
:kiss2: What fabulous jewellery, you look stunning too!

Thanks so much Austina! I'm truly touched by the kind words.

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Effortless elegance. You carry that beautiful dress and all of your gorgeous jewelry so well and so easily. Stunning!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Effortless elegance. You carry that beautiful dress and all of your gorgeous jewelry so well and so easily. Stunning!

Thank you so much MrsBlue! I truly appreciate all your compliments!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and they all look so elegant on you!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You’re so welcome.
It made me happy to know that I’m not the only one with multiple engagement rings!

#3 is gorgeous!!:kiss2:

Thanks so much! Would love to hear about your multiple rings too! Please tell us.
As I always say.. I have about 42 wedding bands but only one sweet hubs. :love:
This is ER number three.. first was a one carat round which was made into half a stud earring set and then traded in for bigger ones.. next a 3 carat pear which when I was done with it I lent it to my mother in law who wore for many years until she felt she was too old to wear it then gave it back to me and it's currently in a solitaire necklace.. and now for the past 19 years this 7 carat Emerald cut.. a 40th birthday present.:D

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love everything but OMG, that ring.......sigh. :kiss2:

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely exquisite! I’m dying to see more pics of that ring if you have any!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love everything but OMG, that ring.......sigh. :kiss2:
Thank you so much for the kind words catmom!! :love:

Bella! Gorgeous, @Rubies-R-Me!

Thank you so much for the compliments mrs-b!:love:
Absolutely exquisite! I’m dying to see more pics of that ring if you have any!
Thanks Mjay! Funny.. the next ring I want is an old cut diamond set in yellow gold just like yours! Here are a few more pix of mine.. the middle one is of ring number 2 next to it's successor ring number 3!:lol: 603056 615308 603052

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
:love: Well I woke up this morning to the sweetest messages back about my jewelry and about me!

Thank you again iluvcarats!

Thanks x a billion Sharon!

Thank you so much oncrutchesrightnow.. hope your leg is better soon!

Thank you so much MissGotRocks! Yes.. the wedding was just wonderful! At a beautiful old mansion on the Hudson River.

Thank you so much AllAboardTheBlingTrain! Your compliments made my day.. nothing like a classic black dress for an easy fancy look!

Thanks for the well-wishes… that was my username in 2006. Fortunately the knee surgery went well.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl:Oh yay!! So glad you are well healed and could change your name to "offcrutchesnow" :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results