Premium
It’s really beautiful!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just exquisite. That minty green...:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I love this!! What an impressive setting and the minty green tourmaline is just divine!! Feel free to post more photos :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Haha. I’m not so worried about this monster shrinking as about my other gems looking puny. For instance this is next to my 3ct FYD.

306F483A-14CE-431E-A02F-A78F5A83F35C.jpeg

I love this shot of your tourmaline. Not just because there's a kitty in the pic. But also the color of the stone still looks so good under "normal" lighting.

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
What can I say! I freaking love this ring! Its fit for royalty. If you showed this to Queen Elizabeth she would be like "MINE!" and grab it from your hand and steal it. But then you would be ringless... so maybe don't show her....

starbrite

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about it.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I didn't see the fleur-de-lis basket on the other thread - awesome detail!! And I love with smooth gold bezel with the color of the stone. Great job!

I have @swaye2010 to thank for that. I just told her jeweler to make the ring but put bezel in YG. Then when I saw the fleur de lis it seemed like fate. I have a Louisianian and French background and have always loved the symbol. So I asked her jeweler to also put the basket in YG. At first he said it might not be worth the extra $ to do that bc nobody but me would see it, but I’m glad that I did bc I love that detail.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
@mrs-b I’be seen a recent post from you (or so I thought) with a purplish stone in a similar setting but I can’t find it! Perhaps you didn’t make an individual thread? Is that in fact your ring? It’s driving me nuts I can’t find it.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is it this?

Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 5.20.07 AM.png

Not my ring, and one I posted because I was interested in the arms for my new soli. I changed directions, but this design remains my favorite for diamonds on the shank of a ring.

And I have to say - the basket of your ring is just sublime! I love a good big ring, and I LOVE green tourms! As soon as I saw your new beauty I started thinking about contacting Gary to ask about the possibility of getting something similar. Tourmalines are the most underrated gem in my opinion. My new rubellite, for example, is as luscious as anything I've seen.

Lovely ring, @Mreader!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Is it this?

Not my ring, and one I posted because I was interested in the arms for my new soli. I changed directions, but this design remains my favorite for diamonds on the shank of a ring.

And I have to say - the basket of your ring is just sublime!

Yes!!! Ah ok my mind was misremembering. With so many things I see on PS I often want to go back and look and then it’s hard to remember what I saw and where.

mayday

Shiny_Rock
What a masterpiece. A fitting setting for one of the most beautiful tourmalines I have ever laid eyes on! It looks magnificent on you.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Is it this?

And I have to say - the basket of your ring is just sublime! I love a good big ring, and I LOVE green tourms! As soon as I saw your new beauty I started thinking about contacting Gary to ask about the possibility of getting something similar. Tourmalines are the most underrated gem in my opinion. My new rubellite, for example, is as luscious as anything I've seen.

Lovely ring, @Mreader!

I almost contacted him again asking about another one lol for the simple bezel setting that never happened :lol-2: . I realized I needed to restrain myself. Surprisingly, that stone was on his website for over a year - I saw he had posted it on IG in 2020. I'm shocked nobody bought it before then. So I am doubtful he has more rough but don't want to tempt myself by asking. :lol:I feel very lucky to have it.

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful color and beautiful ring!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mreader , That stone is just incredible. Enjoy your beautiful ring.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:shock: :love: Maaan, this is a holy grail type ring for this girl! I'm fascinated by the color:love::love::shock:
It's everything for all occasions. The details are just beyond. But that color!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for your kind comments! I love being able to share with the PS community since irl nobody I know is that interested in jewelry :)

Mcgregor

Shiny_Rock
your ring is absolutely gorgeous! And this is from someone who does not like any type of halo. But the halo on this ring is perfect! It is wonderful that you have the real estate to show this off to its maximum effect!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stone is beautiful and the setting is absolutely perfect for it! I love how a white diamond halo accentuates the color of a colored gemstone!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results