carat
color
clarity

A FY chubby baby EW Marquises Margot

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you @foxinsox @princessandthepear
@Rfisher @Miss Marple @ZestfullyBling @Acinom @Lykame @Sparkles88 @missy @Gussie
@mrs-b @arkieb1 @bunnycat @MakingTheGrade
@Demon @LLJsmom @Begonia @lissyflo @KaeKae @elizat @Slick1 @hypermom @Madam Bijoux @Tekate @RosieR for such kind compliments and for sharing my excitement. You all have great style and the combined wisdom here is mind blowing!

@Niel I am so thrill that you like her new dress, I think you had envisioned her in a halo, and I was very tempted, but I just don’t think I will be as comfortable wearing a . I am forever grateful to you for spotting her and sharing your find! a marquis shape had never crossed my radar until I laid eyes on this

L

lydial

Q: I am enamored with EW’s work... now that you have worked with her (and at the risk of sounding uncouth), could you share what premium of price this beauty cost (compared to DK, for example...), this info could save some of us from wasting her time if curios for ourselves... thank you, and lucky you!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It just goes to show you that you need to look past the setting sometimes. This is absolutely gorgeous!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your Something Old Something New ring is a beautiful, unique heirloom @Rubybrick :kiss2:

I remember your RT thread well! I wondered what direction you would choose - seeing your photos, well, I honestly believe there couldn’t be a more perfect setting for your sunset stone :cool2::kiss2: I know yellow is normally “sunny” but your yellow reminds me of the sky right before sunset - a rich golden spectacle :geek2::mrgreen2:

Please post some gallery photos!! ::)

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I had to come back for another look. I absolutely love your ring - stone and setting are perfect together. It looks understated but with beautiful presence and oh so very classy. And I agree - it’s looks perfect with your band.

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Q: I am enamored with EW’s work... now that you have worked with her (and at the risk of sounding uncouth), could you share what premium of price this beauty cost (compared to DK, for example...), this info could save some of us from wasting her time if curios for ourselves... thank you, and lucky you!
Hi @lydial this thread addressed costs with lots of input from PS members, I hesitated over the cost, but I think I personally I value the quality of setting and definitely don’t care as much about size of the gem per se. I am very glad that I went with Erika’s design.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/hesitate-to-post-but-i-cant-help.249263/

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I died and went to bling Heaven:love: What a wonderful ring!!! Huge congratulations and wear it in good health:appl:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is seriously beautiful! Love your choices!

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It just goes to show you that you need to look past the setting sometimes. This is absolutely gorgeous!
Thank you! I Was instantly captured by the stone as soon as I laid my eyes on it.

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I had to come back for another look. I absolutely love your ring - stone and setting are perfect together. It looks understated but with beautiful presence and oh so very classy. And I agree - it’s looks perfect with your band.
Thank you so much! I love your collection as well!

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
6AF24783-F161-43CB-9857-3A6B7108D89D.png 0EF006C2-667E-465E-A569-619ABE1027AB.png
Your Something Old Something New ring is a beautiful, unique heirloom @Rubybrick :kiss2:

I remember your RT thread well! I wondered what direction you would choose - seeing your photos, well, I honestly believe there couldn’t be a more perfect setting for your sunset stone :cool2::kiss2: I know yellow is normally “sunny” but your yellow reminds me of the sky right before sunset - a rich golden spectacle :geek2::mrgreen2:

Please post some gallery photos!! ::)
Yssie, thank you so much for all sharing your experience and perspective, I poured thru all your related posts regarding commissioning pieces while I agonized who to reset with. The more I read and think about it, I just knew I will not be happy unless every detail is perfect, which will lead to either more $ spent or an unworn piece. Sometimes what initially perceived as simple turns out to be the hardest to be done right. I think this design is one of those.

And yes, I love the color of this yellow stone, it is GIA graded as FY, I really feel like the color is a bit more intense than the FY that I have seen, my appraiser thinks it really borders a vivid yellow.

And here’s more gallery view. Please excuse the iPhone photos

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stone, you don't see that many of those. And your setting is perfect. How fun!

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
Love EVERY BIT OF IT!!! Huge fan of Yellows...... Great great great setting... Love the eagle claws and double tone...

May I ask the size of your stone?? :twisted2::twisted2:

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone, you don't see that many of those. And your setting is perfect. How fun!
thank you, I really feel very much connected to it.

Love EVERY BIT OF IT!!! Huge fan of Yellows...... Great great great setting... Love the eagle claws and double tone...

May I ask the size of your stone?? :twisted2::twisted2:
thank you! I think of it as small but mighty :lol:
It is 1.27 carat, but I think it face relatively small at
8.43 x 5.76 x 4.08

Today I am going for mixed metal look

D6697485-0352-4038-909B-3111D67DFE4B.jpeg 4AA9FC16-1AE8-46D3-B760-320D5EE3D881.jpeg

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
thank you, I really feel very much connected to it.

thank you! I think of it as small but mighty :lol:
It is 1.27 carat, but I think it face relatively small at
8.43 x 5.76 x 4.08

Today I am going for mixed metal look

D6697485-0352-4038-909B-3111D67DFE4B.jpeg 4AA9FC16-1AE8-46D3-B760-320D5EE3D881.jpeg

OMG!!! I love the combi!! Especially I recently got those Cartier Trinity in both XS and Slim version too!!!
I completely understand what you mean about the small face up, it happens for most Fancy color cut (as they need to be cut deeper to intensify the color). As much as I hate this part, but I really LOVE COLORS..... Thus I accept those "flaw".. hahahahhahaha ;)2;)2

naroo_11

Shiny_Rock
Where is the before picture of the old setting?

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Where is the before picture of the old setting?
Here's the before setting, which I actually liked, or was happy to live with for a while but my DH could not stand it... he couldn't wrap his head around me wearing so much gold
upload_2019-8-30_13-44-46.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-30_13-43-35.png
    upload_2019-8-30_13-43-35.png
    859.3 KB · Views: 22

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
OMG!!! I love the combi!! Especially I recently got those Cartier Trinity in both XS and Slim version too!!!
Thanks! I love the trinity, and I think the xs and slim are perfect for stacking. I wear mine by itself for low key occasions and thought the xs not quite working for my chubby fingers.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Exquisite!

Tickles me that that such an unusual and rare diamond set in the more unusual way (E-W) comes out to be such a classic and timeless beauty!

Gosh- well done! Enjoy!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE the new setting! The old setting is too chunky for me and dwarfs the beautiful stone. Love E/W! Looks so awesome on your hand!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the combo with your orig wedding band!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is gorgeous! How dare your DH make fun of her:x2! Nothing like a beautiful EW setting to school him!:D

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Exquisite!

Tickles me that that such an unusual and rare diamond set in the more unusual way (E-W) comes out to be such a classic and timeless beauty!

Gosh- well done! Enjoy!
thank you! It hadn’t occurred to me either, but I agree with you ☺️

I LOVE the new setting! The old setting is too chunky for me and dwarfs the beautiful stone. Love E/W! Looks so awesome on your hand!
thank you!

She is gorgeous! How dare your DH make fun of her:x2! Nothing like a beautiful EW setting to school him!:D
sure did, I expect no complaints about style from now on, expense? Probably nonstop :lol:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is a gorgeous ring! The new setting makes it sing and it looks so beautiful on you! EW’s work and style is lovely! So happy for you @Rubybrick!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the extra photos @Rubybrick :kiss2:

So pretty from all angles :kiss2: I really like how you split the two-tone, too - shoulders in white, basket and shields in yellow. Every design element is a single colour :cool2:

@apacherose nailed the takehome!! :mrgreen2:

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, the yellow gold prongs are perfection (as is the rest!).

naroo_11

Shiny_Rock
The original setting wasn't bad at all. I think the new one is a huge upgrade though. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results