shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW A Dynamic Duo-Deco Emerald + Old Cut Diamond Rings

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I love the green.. love the calibrated emeralds. Love that it's the birth stone for May. These rings are so special. I love how you wear the pinky ring haha so size doesn't matter because there's always a finger it'll fit!

You always find the best stuff!! I love seeing all your purchases and must try to remember them all.

Last edited:

newtojewels

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely stunning! It's great that you persevered through the mess of actually getting the flowery ring since now you have a match made in heaven! I have long fingers so you can just send that full Instagram stack along my way :lol:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Last edited:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
These are gorgeous. So unique & lovely!
Thanks so much @Ally T ! I am such an emerald fan now.

Stunning! The round one feels familiar to the compass style rings I have been studying lately. It seems it was a common theme in ring design. I love your iteration. The emerald “rays” are unique and special.
@Dreamer_D thanks! Also, can I just say how happy I am that you are active again. You are an old cut OG and I pored through your posts when I first discovered old cuts on PS.

Wow, they are both so incredibly beautiful! You have the best antique finds, lulu_ma! :love:
Thank you @Kim N . How is your dreamy ring? I dream of a pink diamond halo :kiss2:

STUNNING! I love that photo of the two of them together. Just gorgeous!

@Mreader thank you. Gah-I think we are bad influences on each other!:lol:

Last edited:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Both are so gorgeous! I am a convert to old pieces. I don't know if I will ever buy anything new again.
Same @Catmom ! And thanks so much. Btw, I think we need an updated menagerie pic from you!

Both gorgeous antique finds! I can see why you were smitten with the floral ring and I am so glad you pursued it!!
@cushioncutnut thank you! I think I am done with emeralds. You have inspired me to collect more sapphires :D

HI:

All purchasing stress aside--these pieces are stunning! I have no idea how you decide what to wear!

cheers--Sharon
Thanks @canuk-gal Sharon! I wfm so I am constantly changing my rings :geek2:

I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve these 2 pieces so much :love: :love:
Oh @oldcutclubmember these are SO up your alley. Hope you can try them on some time!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
These are both amazing! I can't even choose between the two!
@Asscherhalo_lover samesies! That's why I couldn't resist buying the carre band. Thank you!

I llooooooveee them too! When buying your vintage emeralds, how do you determine the treatment, or do you just assume they're heavily treated and accept that? This guy caught my eye - you could always make your collection triplets instead of twins!
Haha @lovetodream no more temptation please :lol-2:. Good question. The emeralds have color variation and inclusions under a loupe. I assume that they are too small to treat? I appreciate the artistry of the rings. The emeralds are just a bonus.

You are on a roll @lulu_ma ! They are both beautiful! That roundish one really is gorgeous though!
@tyty333 thank you! I think it's time for me to slow my roll, though:lol:. And, yes, there's something special about the floral one. I love the design of the setting.

I love them both! :kiss2:
thanks @JPie ! btw, please keep the pics of Neva coming-she's stunning!

Last edited:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I love the green.. love the calibrated emeralds. Love that it's the birth stone for May. These rings are so special. I love how you wear the pinky ring haha so size doesn't matter because there's always a finger it'll fit!

You always find the best stuff!! I love seeing all your purchases and must try to remember them all.
Thank you @maryjane04 . Bling friends are the best!

Absolutely stunning! It's great that you persevered through the mess of actually getting the flowery ring since now you have a match made in heaven! I have long fingers so you can just send that full Instagram stack along my way :lol:

@Newjewels thanks! It was quite the saga, but definitely worth it. And, maybe I can stretch my fingers:lol:
Congrats!!! @lulu_ma <3

Thank you @Star gazer !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results