shape
carat
color
clarity

A DKJ trifecta of treats - diamond drops, AVR wedding ring and diamond stud!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I know - don't they ever! I'm so pleased!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And how awesome is this! I've always wanted jackets for my cushions and - as it turns out - the WhiteFlash jackets are a perfect fit! In fact, the cushions fit the jackets even better than the round. So - awesome score! Thanks, @DanDiAnDi!

And if anyone other than me is even vaguely interested in this - the cushions are both E colored, .61 and .62 ct, bezel set by DKJ in platinum. 20180318_101315_resized.jpg 20180318_101909_resized.jpg

20180318_105308_resized.jpg

20180318_101320_resized.jpg

20180318_101810_resized.jpg

20180318_101720_resized.jpg

Ahhh amazing discovery!!! :appl:Love the look!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And how awesome is this! I've always wanted jackets for my cushions and - as it turns out - the WhiteFlash jackets are a perfect fit! In fact, the cushions fit the jackets even better than the round. So - awesome score! Thanks, @DanDiAnDi!

And if anyone other than me is even vaguely interested in this - the cushions are both E colored, .61 and .62 ct, bezel set by DKJ in platinum. 20180318_101315_resized.jpg 20180318_101909_resized.jpg

20180318_105308_resized.jpg

20180318_101320_resized.jpg

20180318_101810_resized.jpg

20180318_101720_resized.jpg

These are pure perfection.:love: And yes to E. E for elegance and excellence to the max. Fits their owner to a T.:love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahh, a furry heartwarmer with baby teeth that manoeuvre themselves into the strangest and most inconvenient places... yup, familiar with that rite of passage :mrgreen2:
One of our girls feels compelled to eat any paper towels she encounters... and with our crittery we go through quite a quantity of paper towels! We'd put her in "time out" for a few minutes in a corner under the bar when we caught her at it... came downstairs after a shower one day to find her huddled in her time out spot, waiting forlornly - and then found the remains of towel-a-palooza in the living room :roll2::kiss2:

Thanks for the extra photos! The workmanship is lovely, very clean 8-) and the crossed wire element is a sweet touch ::)

Thanks also for clarifying directionality! It's defnitely a resolvable problem - the challenge seems to be in successfully conveying what the problem is! :mrgreen2: These are my VCA dangles, their solution works wonderfully. Erika Winters offset the jump ring on one of my dangles by about five degrees, and the latest (last! Last, I say!) earrings project is all chain so my vendor deformed the chain slightly to naturally twist at an angle. I'll get around to sharing it soon! :))

VCA_Angled.png

Enjoy your new beauties!! I confess to having a soft spot for the earrings... they are elegant, unique, and delicate - but I'm sure they make a statement IRL. And they look fabulous on. Just beautiful :love:

Last edited:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ac117 - I feel like I got a free pair of earrings! :D I like them, too, because they're not too big. My clusters are just over 13mm across. These are only 9mm. Perfect for every day wear. :)

awwww @missy - you are too sweet! I'm just so chuffed about this, because I had wanted jackets for my cushions FOREVER - and the idea was waaaaay down the list - so far, that it was never gonna happen. This is such a bonus!

@yssie - "towel-a-palooza" - love it! I tried to plug my computer in to charge last night - only to find that New Puppy (NP) had chewed the power cord in half. Which was funny, because I bought *this* magnet for a friend of mine once as a joke. Something about this is ironic karma.

Bunny magnet_a.jpg

And thank you for the kind comments about my earrings; I'm quite thrilled. :)

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your collection keeps growing! All the pieces are beautiful!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection! I love the design of the earrings and the story behind the gorgeous ring. And the stud... everything!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! It just keeps getting better and better!! Your cushions in the jackets are perfection!! :love::love::love::love:

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b your new jewelery pieces are beautiful!
The earrings are perfection and look lovely on you! The stud is lovely and looks wonderful with or without with the WF jackets (I second the second stud idea). And your new band is so sentimental, unique and just perfect! I also love how the cushion studs fit so perfectly your new WF jackets! Wear them all always in good health!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
These are amazing!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh @mrs-b I saw this thread got bumped up and I was ooh more pics...Pretty Please more pics.:love:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those dangle earrings! I'm in love. Exquisite.

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b All your pieces are beautiful, but those drop earrings are to die for! :love::love::love:

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful pieces Mrs. B - love the yellow gold earrings! Enjoy and thank you for sharing.

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh...oh...ohhhhh...i don't know how I missed this!!! I feel like you mentioned you were upgrading your drop earring when I first asked about the diamonds in your picture, and I've been waiting ever so patiently to see them. These are AMAZING??!?!?!?! I LOVE the little mrb between the main stones! The platinum set was nice....but this has sooo much more pizzazz with the contrast of the gold and just the addition of the little mrbs I think they really make each fancy pop!

But as amazing as your earrings are you, I can't get over the sentiment of the wedder. Your story had my eyes a little damp... It's so wonderful! Congrats on your beautiful new shinies! I hope you wear it in health and happiness.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww - thank you, @metall! I'm currently on a big push to get my collection finished. I collected the stones and gems I wanted for 10 years, and about a year ago I started a push to get them all set and/or made. I'm hoping everything is done in the next 2 months.

Thank you, @Queenie60 - I love the yellow gold also. It's luscious :)) I love platinum - but I find it a trifle dead-loooking on my skin tone. I still wear it - but carefully.

@mco312 - Thanks! I've been traveling almost continuously since I got them and haven't had a chance to wear them yet! Sending me nuts! I'm dying to get home to wear them!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results