shape
carat
color
clarity

A DK octagonal reset

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
@peppermintpatty I was the one commenting to your comment on IG about this ring. I realize all the names are different and that you may have been thinking “who is this weirdo?” Since we both chose the same DK three stone for something I thought it was funny!

@Mreader I knew it was you! It is so funny. We must have been sisters in a previous life lol!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Lovely! Both pieces look beautiful!

Kaycee2018

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So pretty! Congrats!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. My. Goodness. :kiss2:

STUNNING!! Both of them!

The hexagonal setting is beautiful & the colour of the tanzanite is ethereal & captivating!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
@Diamondbug A couple more these should be more clear

Thank you. That is gorgeous... making me rethink my reset!! I had a hexagon setting by CVB donkey years ago that I really miss. Repeating mantra .. be strong...DK will kill you if you change your mind again... be strong!!:lol:

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
Oh I love the shape!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Thank you. That is gorgeous... making me rethink my reset!! I had a hexagon setting by CVB donkey years ago that I really miss. Repeating mantra .. be strong...DK will kill you if you change your mind again... be strong!!:lol:

Good to know I am not the only one waffling with DK haha. It took a couple of tries before I fully decided to reset.

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! I saw your octagonal ring on insta and loved it, just stunning. As a side note, your hands are beautiful!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I could not love this transformation more. :kiss2: I adore this!!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for your kind words - Y’all know how to make a girl feel special (blushes). :)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your two new rings! Great idea to put a colored stone into the three stone. Tanzanites are deliciously beautiful. And the MRB in your octagonal looks great. There are no rules, just whatever makes you happy. Wear in health and joy.

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They both turned out beautifully! And why a great way to repurpose your original setting!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this. Both rings are SO pretty!! I really love the details of the octagon!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely reset and the original setting is perfect for a colored stone center!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love the octagon shape around the round, I hadn't seen that before, it is so unique!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
I don’t know how but I missed this the first time around! But I’m glad it was bumped! It’s such a beauty! I loooove the octagonal reset and the little changes you made to make it special and *yours*.
Are you still feeling bittersweet about your old setting with the tanzanite? I think it look great! And I love that you repurposed it.

Aerielle Max

Shiny_Rock
Awesome! That's so unique and you have really a great taste. it looks perfectly okay with your fingers =)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the octagonal-shaped "bezel"!

Spring Day

Brilliant_Rock
@Mreader I see you liking my other posts! I know you’re out there! Come back here and give me more pics! :dance:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I don’t know how but I missed this the first time around! But I’m glad it was bumped! It’s such a beauty! I loooove the octagonal reset and the little changes you made to make it special and *yours*.
Are you still feeling bittersweet about your old setting with the tanzanite? I think it look great! And I love that you repurposed it.

I’m good with it now :)

beatricecrummles

Rough_Rock
Geez, I so love that ring. Everything about it - so stunning, so wonderful, so dainty :kiss2:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both are stunning. Love the octagon especially.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Octagonlicious. :love: Beautiful reset @Mreader.
Wear in good health and blingy joy.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results