shape
carat
color
clarity

a diversion :D

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
thanks Addy, ckrickett, LuckyTexan, loriken214, skippy123, mayachel, Miss_Fortune and megumic!

it hasn''t even been *sent* yet, so i''m a bit on pins and needles. apparently this vendor only mails out on tuesday, wednesday and thursday - and i bought this on friday! as soon as it arrives i''ll put up photos.

my two pin purchases (moonstone and diamond) arrived, so that''s helped scratch the itch - and i had a james meyer this morning, letting me know my plain plat milgrain band should be done by the end of next week.

yay! progress!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2009 4:58:21 PM
Author: whitby_2773

thanks Addy, ckrickett, LuckyTexan, loriken214, skippy123, mayachel, Miss_Fortune and megumic!

it hasn''t even been *sent* yet, so i''m a bit on pins and needles. apparently this vendor only mails out on tuesday, wednesday and thursday - and i bought this on friday! as soon as it arrives i''ll put up photos.

my two pin purchases (moonstone and diamond) arrived, so that''s helped scratch the itch - and i had a james meyer this morning, letting me know my plain plat milgrain band should be done by the end of next week.

yay! progress!

sorry - i meant i had an EMAIL from james meyer - i did NOT have a james meyer this morning!

sheesh! i dont even *know* the man...

(smooths hair, dabs forehead with handkerchief)

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh how fun! beautiful, I always wondered what pearls and gems look like together, and it sure is pretty!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
SO COOL!!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results