shape
carat
color
clarity

A Diamond and Blue Enamel "Egg" Pendant by the New Fabergé

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love that you find such lovely items at auction and at estate jewelry stores--you clearly have quite the eye!
Tell us about that beautiful pearl ring in the photo of the watch!
I am really envious of your sleuthing abilities.

Thank you, and if you insist I'll tell you about the ring! :lol-2:

What a great thread!! All the pieces are very luxurious and chique. Yet super wearable. The egg is just gorgeous. So skillfully made

Thank you, although I was thinking I might be over doing it a bit, but seeing as you approve I'll carry on for a little longer. =)2

DW acquired a golden pearl and diamond pendant quite some time ago, and has been on the lookout for a matching ring ever since. @Acinom this piece is not quite so wearable, we have to be going to a really posh place before she'll put this one on! :eek-2::)

Pearl Pendant 2.jpg

We actually found the ring in the same store as we found the pendant, but more than a year later. The color of the pearl is fairly close, and DW liked the more contemporary design of the ring. The only other photos I have were taken in the store, and before DW had it resized.

Champagne Pearl 1 (2).jpg Champagne Pearl 4.jpg

syd33

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous collection!!! Love it all but the yellow sapphire almost stopped my heart!!!!! Unbelievable!!!!

Reactions: prs

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
WOW...on everything your wife owns. She has quite the collection! And a great hubby to boot :D .

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful. I love the versatility as well as the delish shade of blue, my favorite. Well, next to diamonds that is. Gorgeous!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg I love faberge. So classic, and their enamel work is lovely. Great find, as always!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, so many stunning jewelry pieces!

I particularly LOVE the Faberge egg pendant! That cobalt blue enamel is my favorite color!

How fun the two of you share the hunt for jewelry treasures. You are making memories and finding new pieces at the same time!

Pinkmartini87

Brilliant_Rock
@prs Gosh I’m late to this party but I love it all. Both of you have such exquisite taste; each piece positively leaps with personality, large and in charge! Hard to pick favorites amid this magnificent crowd (although the pearl pendant is one of my favorites of all time).

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Um can you come shopping with me please?!
Amazing finds

I normally hate shopping, but for some strange reason I enjoy helping DW find her jewelry. We very rarely go into regular jewelry stores, much prefer estate jewelry and consignment stores. Auctions too, I think it's the thrill of the hunt as much as anything!

I doubt you would want me along, DW scoffs at most of the pieces I ask her to look at. "What on earth would I wear that thing with?" is a very common response. :lol-2:

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@prs Gosh I’m late to this party but I love it all. Both of you have such exquisite taste; each piece positively leaps with personality, large and in charge! Hard to pick favorites amid this magnificent crowd (although the pearl pendant is one of my favorites of all time).

Thank you! DW likes large pieces with super size gem stones, that's why we have ended up with so many pendants. She really needs two or three necks so she can wear more than one at a time! :mrgreen2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results