shape
carat
color
clarity

A couple of goodies arrived from David Klass today - CBI halo ring and OEC brooch to pendant conversion

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
783E8CC4-1763-4403-A162-E9EA31DDE04A.gif

Your CBI is incredible. The sparkle overload, in your video is a sight to behold. :love:
I was shocked when you sold your OEC but I totally get it now. Wowza!

The broach to pendant conversion looks gorgeous too. I’d love to see pics of it on a chain.
Thank you friend!! Now I need to get on with looking for the right chain.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pieces!!! More pics of the pendant on your neck when you get them, please!
Coming up ASAP!

This is just beautiful jewelry, the CBI diamonds are fantastic, your stone is fantastic and the conversion is perfect, congratulations!
Aaww, thanks! I love them both!

Wow! Both are just gorgeous! Love the way you changed the brooch into a pendant!
Thank you! David did a good job on the brooch conversion. I left it up to him as to whether or not to use a bail.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Beautiful! Love what you did with the setting and CBIs are to die for!

Looking forward to seeing your lovely brooch/pendant on. I have a weakness for vintage brooches. What a fun way to give it new life!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Beautiful! Love what you did with the setting and CBIs are to die for!

Looking forward to seeing your lovely brooch/pendant on. I have a weakness for vintage brooches. What a fun way to give it new life!
Thank you! Yeah, I knew I wouldn't wear it much as a brooch, but I had a hard time deciding whether to turn it into a pendant or bracelet. I figured I'd damage the stones if I had a bangle made, so I went with a pendant.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are some beautiful pieces!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Two glorious pieces! So happy for you @Starfacet! Enjoy your new treasures!

matt_k

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone! I finally have my CBI halo ring in its finished state back from DK after having some polishing issues fixed and of course the brouhaha over a nasty person using photos of my ring to sell her ring on LT. I've put all this behind me, and now I'd like to share the story of how this ring came into being.

Almost ten years ago, I purchased a 1 ct. CBI which I had to sell soon after because my husband's illness caused him to lose his job. Fast forward to last summer when I went to Boise for the HPD GTG which rekindled my love for CBIs and the spectacular service that @Wink Jones offers his customers. I knew then that I wanted to get back into the CBI family, I just didn't know when I'd be able to. In March, I decided I could part with my 1.72 J AVR so that I could purchase the 1.64 K SI1 CBI that had just come up on the site which I understand was previously owned by @matt_k. @Winks_Elf Melissa at HPD was beyond patient with me while I was going through the process of selling one stone and buying another. I can't thank her enough for putting up with all my crazies.For the setting, I kept going back to the halo design that my MRB moissanite had been set in (the one that ended up for sale again on LT) so I decided to go with that style but have DK put his lovely millegrain on all the edges and set the CBI with claw prongs.

The other goodie is an OEC brooch that I had DK convert to a pendant. I think there are about 2 cttw of diamonds, but I'm not completely sure. The brooch came from my favorite secondhand jewelry store, and I knew I had to have it when I saw those twinkly little OECs. I tried wearing it as a brooch but realized I'd wear it more as a pendant. The top is platinum and the underneath is 18K yellow gold, so now I need to decide what color chain I should get.

I've attached a few photos of each. I'll try to get the shots of the pendant on a chain another day. Thanks for reading all of this!
top view.jpg
three quarter view.jpg
side view.jpg
warm view.jpg
cloudy view.jpg
vertical.jpg
top.jpg
loop.jpg

Beautiful!!!! :kiss2: :kiss2:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pieces, love your ring!

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful ring and pendant. I like the ring setting, makes the stone pop.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@Starfacet That ring looks so good on you and I bet that new stone is glorious ! (Waiting for a sun video!)

And I know you are thrilled to finally have that gorgeous pendant in your hands! Did you decide a metal color? Maybe yellow gold would make the pendant stand out (not that it needs help!) Can't wait to see the on the neck pics!

Congrats on these two blingy additions!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Starfacet That ring looks so good on you and I bet that new stone is glorious ! (Waiting for a sun video!)

And I know you are thrilled to finally have that gorgeous pendant in your hands! Did you decide a metal color? Maybe yellow gold would make the pendant stand out (not that it needs help!) Can't wait to see the on the neck pics!

Congrats on these two blingy additions!
Thanks friend! I've tried both white and yellow gold chains, but neither one looked great (the white gold one was a cable chain and the yellow gold one was a box chain). So the search is on. I do like the idea of a two tone look.

I'm looking forward to when we can get together again so I can see your new ring!!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Thanks friend! I've tried both white and yellow gold chains, but neither one looked great (the white gold one was a cable chain and the yellow gold one was a box chain). So the search is on. I do like the idea of a two tone look.

I'm looking forward to when we can get together again so I can see your new ring!!

Ditto!! ;-)
Things should be more normal here soon, I would love to go back to that vintage jewelry store and maybe to one of the auctions(!).

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ditto!! ;-)
Things should be more normal here soon, I would love to go back to that vintage jewelry store and maybe to one of the auctions(!).
Oh yes, the auction previews are the best! @kgizo will attest!

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I'm there! Count me in!
I just sent you a link to look at.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring and pendant!! Can’t wait to see it on a chain =)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results