shape
carat
color
clarity

A cotton candy colored halo...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Eli''s was wonderful to work with. Raffi is who we worked with. (Hope I spelled his name correct!) They had some gorgeous stones, and their settings were well priced and stunning.

I haven''t purchased from them prior to this ring - but I''d certainly go back!

The ring turned out more amazing than I expected.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Me LOVE!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
oooooh, i LOVE IT! i am such a halo whore to begin with, but the PINK! it''s just fabulous!
30.gif

jennalyns

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!!!! that is aboslutely gorgeous!!!! pink is one of my favorite colors, that is sooo beautiful and unique!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
and I love your center stone and the detailing on the sides... the whole thing is just perfect!!! wear it in great health and happiness!
36.gif

s95

Shiny_Rock
I keep coming back to this thread! That is a beautiful ring and is so unique! Your new avatar looks great, too!
1.gif

coconut

Shiny_Rock
WOW IT"S BEAUTIFUL!!!

and I LOVE how use used different setting colors to enhance the color in your pink diamonds!!!

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Stunning, stunning, stunning. What else can I say?!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Wow!
36.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/20/2005 4:14:27 AM
Author: coconut
WOW IT''S BEAUTIFUL!!!

and I LOVE how use used different setting colors to enhance the color in your pink diamonds!!!
Coconut your dog is soooooooooooo cute!!!
2.gif

saturn

Shiny_Rock
Holy cow! It''s gorgeous! I love the sparkle, the pink, the prongs, the side view -- It''s perfect!
18.gif
36.gif
18.gif

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning! It''s giving me ideas!
30.gif

IndieQueen001

Rough_Rock
I love love LOVE your ring!! It''s what inspired me to look into pink and white diamonds :)

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

I am just enjoying my new ring. I can''t stop staring at it in the elevator, while driving, while watching TV, in important meetings (oops!)...

It''s just beautiful. And so different!

Like Reena so eloquently said above, I''m a halo whore too. I just wanted something different. A halo with a twist!

*Next project* I need to find a very small, .05ct+/- or so, vivid blue diamond... for my fiance''s wedding ring.

Since I have the pink, I''d like him to have a blue. He doesn''t want a ''bling'' ring. Just something small.

I love Pscope... we all have the same love for diamonds
9.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
KK....your ring is to die for! Beautiful!! Halo, pink diamonds, intricate gallery.....it''s PERFECT!!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Wow Kittenkat! What a beautiful ring. The color is spectacular -- so pretty and so unique, and the detail of the ring is gorgeous! I can understand the constant staring problem!

My original e-ring and wedding band came from Eli''s, along with many of the other pieces the DH gave me in our early years of marriage (before we left LA). Looks like he is doing great stuff!

dib

Shiny_Rock
that is a beautiful ring - enjoy!

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!
30.gif

I agree w/ what everyone else has said... the pink halo is beautiful and I love the pink swirls in the gallery. I think your idea for the w-bands is perfect and would do the same thing.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, I can''t believe I missed this thread! (I think I was on vacation when you posted..
10.gif
)

WOW!!! Your ring is just amazing! Everything about it is perfect...the intricate gallery (love the little marquise-shaped pieces) the rather large stones coming down the band, the engraving and, of course, the pink halo!!
30.gif
Your stone is just stunning too & I love how the pinkish-purple diamonds set off the blue fluor. of your diamond!

Sheer perfection! Congrats on a gorgeous, unique ring.
36.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know I''m late on this topic ... but this ring is haunting my dreams! I''m not a pink person AT ALL, but this is beyond heavenly. The octagon shape with the OEC leaves me breathless. I''ve contacted Singlestone about some vintage rings and have never seen anything that comes close to the OEC Kittenkat landed there! Wish I was in LA to visit Eli''s & Singlestone in person. What a find, what a great story, how fun to have THAT tapping on the steering wheel in traffic. Belated congrats/envy/lust!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
The pink is very youthful...I LOVE IT.

You must smile every single time you see it...
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results