shape
carat
color
clarity

A cotton candy colored halo...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Oh. My. God.
6.gif

That is gorgeous!!! I LOVE the pink, I love the thickness of the band, I love the center stone, I LOVE IT ALL!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

You are so lucky, wow that is just phenomenal!!!!
3.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Get outta TOWN!!!!! SERIOUSLY! That thing is freaking gorgeous! Loooooooooooove that pink halo, those pink stones...it''s just to die for. Truly gorgeous.
30.gif

Without being nosy, but still being curious, did you find that it was a lot pricier to get a pink halo than say, a white diamond halo? You can be as vague or specific as you wish. I''m just curious since I was contemplating doing something along those lines with a solitaire pendant I have, but haven''t looked into pricing or anything yet.

It''s fabulous!!
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH MY

that is one stunning setting

and gives all sorts of ideas.
31.gif

LOVE IT! What great taste, it''s SOOO classy and it looks fabulous with the old cut stone!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Simply smashing!!! Unreal!!!!

cheers--Sharon

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~All I can say is "Pink Diamonds... WOW!!!"
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Oh...very PRETTY!!
30.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Most elegant & feminine.
36.gif
Congratulations and life''s best to you.

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
oh my...it''s gorgeous
30.gif

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
That pink halo is just stunning! A perfect setting for that stone!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
stunning... truly!! congrats
36.gif

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
FireGoddess-

It was certainly pricier than a white setting, based on other settings we saw. But we didn''t price having this ring made in white vs. pink. It was the pink contrasting with the white stone that caught our eyes. (And, the setting we saw in the first place had an Asscher in it. THAT puppy was delicious.) I am guessing it might have been $1,500+/- or so less if made with white instead of pink. That''s a complete guess based on the price we paid, and costs I''ve seen for halo settings in passing.
Plus, my stones are a very delicate purplish-pink. If someone wanted to have a pendant or fun ring made with pink - you can go with a brownish-pink to lower the cost. And those are gorgeous, as well.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
KittenKat that ring is absolutely exquisite and so unusual!

sasa

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/18/2005 5:59:13 PM
Author: KittenKat
FireGoddess-

It was certainly pricier than a white setting, based on other settings we saw. But we didn''t price having this ring made in white vs. pink. It was the pink contrasting with the white stone that caught our eyes. (And, the setting we saw in the first place had an Asscher in it. THAT puppy was delicious.) I am guessing it might have been $1,500+/- or so less if made with white instead of pink. That''s a complete guess based on the price we paid, and costs I''ve seen for halo settings in passing.

Plus, my stones are a very delicate purplish-pink. If someone wanted to have a pendant or fun ring made with pink - you can go with a brownish-pink to lower the cost. And those are gorgeous, as well.

Is the pink stones diamonds or sapphire? It''s beautiful!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wow- that''s amazing

rms

Brilliant_Rock
words cannot describe it.....
emsmileo.gif
emthup.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Bobo ^__*

They are diamonds.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
KK
congrats, WOW!!! what a ring.
30.gif
10.gif
pink diamond halo.
23.gif
36.gif
36.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
That is absolutely breathtaking!
30.gif
Very close to what I wanted my "dream" ring to be. Wear it in good health!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
That is a dynamite ring! I love the pink diamonds, gives it an avant-garde look. Congratulations!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2005 1:25:42 PM
Author: KittenKat
Here''s another hand shot... I''ll take more after work.
1.gif

It''s 1.5cts - the OEC is F / SI1 and beyond gorgeous. It''s original setting was a simple, thin band. The OEC has medium fluorescence, which I personally adore. (The OEC is from Single Stone.)

When my fiance and I saw this setting, we were blown away.

I love how the pink halo looks - it''s a nice contrast against the white of the stone. The pink stones have a tiny bit of lavender in them, which is just stunning. The pinks are so sparkly!

It was made by Eil''s Jewelry in Los Angeles. They were wonderful to work with and did an amazing job on the ring. I''ll get the side detail picture later tonight.

I plan to have a friend - who is an amazingly talented designer - make my wedding bands. I would like two thin pink bands. Although, I am not too sure what they should look like. I thought maybe to have them be flush against the ring.

Thank you for the compliments!! I am so excited to finally have it

30.gif

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
stunning...magnificent...beautiful..gorgeous...can''t make up my mind on which word to use!!!!
30.gif

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for all the compliments! I took a few (hundred) more photos... I love the macro feature on my Camera! It''s too much fun.

Here''s a new hand shot.

pinkdiamondhalo7.jpg

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
side view...

pinkdiamondhalo8.jpg

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
another side view.

pinkdiamondhalo3.jpg

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
One more side view... ;-)

104_0430.JPG

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Everything about it is beautiful. The gallery shot is so intricate -- I love it!
30.gif

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE your ring, the pink diamonds are so gorgeous in the halo, and the side view is so original! Congratulations on an excellent design!!!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous and unique ering!
36.gif
30.gif
I think having 2 thin pink diamond wedding bands will compliment this beautiful setting quite nicely.
1.gif

Thanks for sharing and feel free to post more pics!!!

Heather

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
I love everything about the ring. It''s one of a kind.
30.gif
30.gif

z78gml

Shiny_Rock
OMG! I had my ring made at Eli''s too. After I posted my remarks I went back and read all the other post. You have great taste
9.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results