shape
carat
color
clarity

A Catch All Thread for SMTB

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hawaiian, I don't know that much about cars - but I know your BF's collection is worth at least a small collection in jewels :bigsmile:
Best of luck in getting that matching BG stone, Brian usually comes back from his trips with lots of new goodies.

Thank you all who commented for your interest in my new ring - it is here and I am over the moon with it - every last detail is beautifully crafted and finished, its really incredible. I'm sorry, I know you guys want pics - I will have some time this weekend, or maybe this afternoon if I finish work early enough. :wavey:

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
arjunajane said:
Hawaiian, I don't know that much about cars - but I know your BF's collection is worth at least a small collection in jewels :bigsmile:
Best of luck in getting that matching BG stone, Brian usually comes back from his trips with lots of new goodies.

Thank you all who commented for your interest in my new ring - it is here and I am over the moon with it - every last detail is beautifully crafted and finished, its really incredible. I'm sorry, I know you guys want pics - I will have some time this weekend, or maybe this afternoon if I finish work early enough. :wavey:

:appl: :appl: :appl: So happy to hear you love your ring! Can't wait to see the photos.

I was hoping BGD would have some new stuff up soon! Not like I could buy anything until november anyways.... but still!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Yay AJ!! :appl: that's great news that you love it! I hope you do get off work a little early, it's a beautiful sunny day outside! :))

Bean, Denise told me last week there would be some new stuff in over the next few weeks so yeah, maybe even next week we will see some of the new inventory, I noticed it is down to 4 pages from 6!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
awww, thanks SS and H.O.T, you guys are sweet.
H - it was a lovely day today, and fortunately I got to go on a pretty long drive whilst wearing my new ring in the sun, and I watched my hand and the play of rainbows from the ring instead of the road...hrmmmm..probably 80% of the time, ha ha.. :lol:

Unfortunately, when I got home the light was already dying :(sad But I do promise a photoshoot for the weekend, wish me more nice weather!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooooo, just one picture today. That will hold us over till the weekend :bigsmile: .

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
arjunajane said:
awww, thanks SS and H.O.T, you guys are sweet.
H - it was a lovely day today, and fortunately I got to go on a pretty long drive whilst wearing my new ring in the sun, and I watched my hand and the play of rainbows from the ring instead of the road...hrmmmm..probably 80% of the time, ha ha.. :lol:

Unfortunately, when I got home the light was already dying :(sad But I do promise a photoshoot for the weekend, wish me more nice weather!

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arjunajane, please give us one photo. We are SO wanting to see it 8)

bright ice said:
Arjunajane, please give us one photo. We are SO wanting to see it 8)

Second, third and fourth this...(2 cats count right?)

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer_D said:
@Gemgirl The proportions of that stone are so interesting! It is very shallow. Must face up huge for weight? How are its optics? I bet it is a bright stone rather than firey.

@Rosetta :love: I am very glad you had BGD copy Yssies ring so that I can copy your ring when I get my own three-stone :Up_to_something:

LOL dreamer, I suppose that's only fair! Please bear with me though, as the ring is en route, and I won't be able to post pics until I return from Paris. So a few weeks yet until my rubbish-as-usual photos are up! At least the BGD glam shots will be nice :rolleyes: :bigsmile:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
AJ, I too am looking forward to seeing your ring!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
AJ, so glad you love your ring! YAY! Can't wait to see pics. Crossing my fingers for a beautiful weekend for you.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
:lol: you guys have got me laughing - junkies is right! "just need my picture fix until the weekend, ha ha.. :bigsmile:

I'm sorry, you are all very sweet but there just hasn't been time. Weekend at the latest, I promise!

Now, please talk about something else :oops:

wahhhh! ;( :cheeky:

I think I have to make a similar post every week, but I can't find my original engagement ring. I put it somewhere "safe" and can't remember where the heck that was. Ugggg! I need a GPS microchip put into my jewelry.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
bean said:
wahhhh! ;( :cheeky:

I think I have to make a similar post every week, but I can't find my original engagement ring. I put it somewhere "safe" and can't remember where the heck that was. Ugggg! I need a GPS microchip put into my jewelry.

ah no Bean, I'm sorry! At least you know its in the home, right?
Can you elaborate on the bolded, hon..? I'm not sure I get your meaning..

LOL I lose my rings about once a week... and not just "where are those rings".. more like "I've LOOKED EVERYWHERE and I cannot find those rings".

Since my one ring is getting it's new home, I only lost one ring this time. My stone came loose but I didn't want to bring it in at the same time my other one was in... so I put it somewhere safe so that I could still look at it but not damage it... 8)

ETA: and the "wahhh" was not being able to see your right right away ;-) :bigsmile: :wink2:

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
bean said:
LOL I lose my rings about once a week... and not just "where are those rings".. more like "I've LOOKED EVERYWHERE and I cannot find those rings".

Since my one ring is getting it's new home, I only lost one ring this time. My stone came loose but I didn't want to bring it in at the same time my other one was in... so I put it somewhere safe so that I could still look at it but not damage it... 8)

ETA: and the "wahhh" was not being able to see your right right away ;-) :bigsmile: :wink2:

Ah, so..now I see ::) I would be in a constant panic if I was you my love..well, at least if it happens each week that means they always show up.!

on your last bit - sheesh, so much peer pressure :D ;))

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Ooh I finally get to participate!

I'm in the middle of putting together diamond leverbacks for my mom. I sourced two 0.45 J diamonds w/ strong blue fluorescence. One is from BlueNile, and one is from ID Jewelry (not the most efficient way to go about it but finding two of the same size, with the blue fluorescence, and checking out on HCA within a specific budget was impossible without going to two vendors), and they're being set into 18 kt. white gold leverbacks by DanielM on Etsy. The BlueNile diamond was sent directly to him, and the ID Jewelry one I didn't get photos of, but hopefully I'll have pics of the final product soon!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results