shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW A Bit of Holiday Cheer-My Emerald and OEC Dinner Ring

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! It looks amazing on you!

I'm sorry you and your family are experiencing difficult times. Sending you positive thoughts and hugs.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
That profile is so regal! I adore her and am so glad you found something perfect during this time. I hope the emerald wards off all sorts of troubles and those OECs will surely spark joy every time you catch their sparkle.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
That is a glorious ring. Congratulations on your new family jewel member. If you name your jewels, Evangeline means bearer of good news. I hope you receive only good news while wearing her.

Thanks so much @Matata ! I'm not sure if I will name her yet, but I love that name-thanks for the suggestion!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
That profile is so regal! I adore her and am so glad you found something perfect during this time. I hope the emerald wards off all sorts of troubles and those OECs will surely spark joy every time you catch their sparkle.

Thank you @CSpan ! Now that I look at your e-ring again, I am thinking that she may have started by love of emeralds...:)

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Really gorgeous OEC’s and emerald! I don’t think they make them like they use to! Did you get this appraised yet? Would love to know the carat weight of the OEC and size of the emerald. It is in such good shape for being Art Deco…it seems pristine! You wear this in good health! And hope for better days ahead for your family!

Happy Holidays,
C4C

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Really gorgeous OEC’s and emerald! I don’t think they make them like they use to! Did you get this appraised yet? Would love to know the carat weight of the OEC and size of the emerald. It is in such good shape for being Art Deco…it seems pristine! You wear this in good health! And hope for better days ahead for your family!

Happy Holidays,
C4C

Hi @Crazie4Cuts thank you for the well wishes-I greatly appreciate them!

I haven't gotten the ring appraised yet. Based on the dimensions, the emerald is approximately .80 carats. The estimated weight of the 4 largest OECS is 1.5 cts (.25/.5/.5/.25). The estimated weight of the remaining 10 stones is .75. The OECs are white and sparkly. I'm guessing that they are no warmer than H/I color? The sun already set here, but here's a bad screen shot of a video comparing the OECs to my GIA F emerald cut...

Attachments

• 51A4F591-F5BA-4D38-A9CD-BE3CDA6596CE.jpeg
    51A4F591-F5BA-4D38-A9CD-BE3CDA6596CE.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 16

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is stunning! Love it. You wear it so well, looks perfect on you! Congrats on JOTW!

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ring and congrats on it being Jewel of The Week! As this antique beauty deserves! I agree with everyone that something about the design looks older than art deco, perhaps it’s how fluid and rounded the lines are rather than angular, which is why we are placing it as Edwardian (my favourite historical period bar none).

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH my gosh @lulu_ma this ring is STUNNING! You have had a really
rough few weeks. I’m so glad you found this beautiful ring to bring you some joy.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
This ring is stunning! Love it. You wear it so well, looks perfect on you! Congrats on JOTW!
@junebug17 thank you for your lovely compliments! I appreciate them!

What a beautiful ring and congrats on it being Jewel of The Week! As this antique beauty deserves! I agree with everyone that something about the design looks older than art deco, perhaps it’s how fluid and rounded the lines are rather than angular, which is why we are placing it as Edwardian (my favourite historical period bar none).
Oh @peacechick I'm so glad to hear that! Thank you! I am just learning more about antique jewelry, but this piece felt more Edwardian to me. I love Art Nouveau design as much as Art Deco. It seems like the Edwardian era bridged both movements. I hoping to learn more :)

OH my gosh @lulu_ma this ring is STUNNING! You have had a really
rough few weeks. I’m so glad you found this beautiful ring to bring you some joy.

Thank you for your kind words @Calliecake! This ring is definitely a bright spot right now.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful @lulu_ma ! Love the design and the green color of the Emerald. So pretty!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on JOTW @lulu_ma It's well deserved! Such a special ring. So dreamy and beautiful. That emerald and the oec's. Swoon worthy! I am so happy that it gives you a gorgeous distraction. Sending positive thoughts your way for your dad and bil!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on JOTW @lulu_ma!!! It is well deserved!❤
Thanks so much @Diamond Girl 21 !

Beautiful @lulu_ma ! Love the design and the green color of the Emerald. So pretty!
@tyty333 thank you! Did you figure out the perfect setting for your upgrade yet? Can't wait to see it!

Congratulations on JOTW @lulu_ma It's well deserved! Such a special ring. So dreamy and beautiful. That emerald and the oec's. Swoon worthy! I am so happy that it gives you a gorgeous distraction. Sending positive thoughts your way for your dad and bil!
Thanks for the positive thoughts @peppermintpatty-I appreciate it! Yes, I'm grateful for the sparkle therapy I'm getting from the ring!

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous. I didn’t think I liked emeralds but this ring sold me.

Best wishes to you and your family.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous. I didn’t think I liked emeralds but this ring sold me.

Best wishes to you and your family.

Thanks @CaseyLouLou-I take that as a high compliment! I felt the same way about Emeralds before joining PS. There are some exquisite emerald rings on here!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Just finally adding a flower pic and Happy Friday! :)

169E1DBA-16F4-4DAB-A384-35804992D308.jpeg

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results