shape
carat
color
clarity

A bit disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/14/2009 12:33:36 PM
Author: Cind11
Lesley sent me the professional pictures that Brian took.
Holy cow, that is one gorgeous ring!!
30.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2009 6:23:37 PM
Thanks maisie, LtlFirecracker, Linda W, mochi and Chrono! Lesley has emailed me and offered to FedEx overnight the ring back to them at their expense. Now that is service! So, maybe I won''t have to wait so long. Yay!
That''s great news! I''m so happy they are on the ball and that this will get straighted out quickly!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks maisie, LtlFirecracker, Linda W, mochi and Chrono! Lesley has emailed me and offered to FedEx overnight the ring back to them at their expense. Now that is service! So, maybe I won''t have to wait so long. Yay!
Excellent customer service!
36.gif
Kudos to BGD.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2009 10:52:31 PM
Author: Chrono

36.gif
Kudos to BGD.

yup, ditto - these guys are really smooth operators. If this is what they are like pre-launch based only off word of mouth referrals, I think they are going to be a real force in the online industry once they launch.

Cind, the ring looks amazing and think you made a great choice with it.
Btw, I was wondering how are you enjoying your JM sapph ring, do you wear it often?

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks D&T,TL, Kunzite, Gypsy and Chrono.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/14/2009 11:38:48 PM
Author: arjunajane

36.gif
Kudos to BGD.

yup, ditto - these guys are really smooth operators. If this is what they are like pre-launch based only off word of mouth referrals, I think they are going to be a real force in the online industry once they launch.

Btw, I was wondering how are you enjoying your JM sapph ring, do you wear it often?
Hi Arjunajane. Yes, I wear my JM often. I really love it. In retrospect, I perhaps should have chosen a bigger stone (similar to the size of yours) to put in that setting because it probably would have made a bigger impact. But I still enjoy the ring. JM''s work is so fine. Don''t you agree? Your ring looks stunning!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2009 12:47:42 AM
Date: 6/14/2009 11:38:48 PM

Author: arjunajane

36.gif
Kudos to BGD.

Hi Arjunajane. Yes, I wear my JM often. I really love it. In retrospect, I perhaps should have chosen a bigger stone (similar to the size of yours) to put in that setting because it probably would have made a bigger impact. But I still enjoy the ring. JM''s work is so fine. Don''t you agree? Your ring looks stunning!

hey Cind - yep, I still adore mine and like to take it out and play with it every now and then, lol...
I originally asked for a smaller gem (~7mm), so yeah I have to Gene to thank for that it turned out larger, and I have to admit I am very happy with that aspect of it.
Yup, I love JM''s work (as you know) - have you seen the new pieces on his site? go check them out, so pretty!

bookworm240

Shiny_Rock
The ring is a wow-zer!! I am glad they are going to make it right. Enjoy it!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AJ,
Can you please refresh my memory on the size of your stone in the JM setting? I am considering putting a 7 mm square cushion stone in the same setting but like Cind, I am concerned it will appear too small. I have a size 4.5 finger. It would be for either my pink spinel or tsavorite.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/15/2009 8:13:25 AM
AJ,
Can you please refresh my memory on the size of your stone in the JM setting? I am considering putting a 7 mm square cushion stone in the same setting but like Cind, I am concerned it will appear too small. I have a size 4.5 finger. It would be for either my pink spinel or tsavorite.
Chrono, my stone in the JM setting is 6.8mm. I think you might be OK with a cushion of 7mm since the cushion would appear bigger than a round.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results