shape
carat
color
clarity

8.335 cttw colored diamond eternity band

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been collecting all these diamonds for the past 18 years, and they range in size from 1 carat to about 20 points. The average size is 40 points, and there are a few 3 pointer white stones in here to fill up some gaps. My local jeweler made it in rose gold, and it is very heavy. The diamond colors are pink, orangy brown, golden yellow, yellow (with green fluor), brownish yellow, champagnes, greenish greys, and some others. They are definitely not the caliber of Kenny's FCD's, but I just wanted a fun ring with lots of sparkle and a dramatic presence (although some would say gaudy). I know it's not for everyone, but some people wanted to see it. The colors are not as accurate as IRL. FCD's are difficult to photograph, and I love the fluor on many of them.

The diamonds are set in at various heights to give it a 3D look, as you can see from the top of the ring that I posted. I wish I could post a video of this ring because it sparkles like mad and I truly am enjoying it. I would say it's around 13 to 14 mm high, at least, but I haven't measured, and it's around 3 to 4mm thick. It's not a comfortable ring, but I'm used to it already. I love turning it around and around for the entertainment. There is a sleepy orangy pink that I didn't get in these photos, but I will try for one tomorrow. The marquise on its side is around 60 points, so that should give you an idea of the overall size of these stones.

TLfcddiamondband5.JPG

TLfcddiamondband4.JPG

TLfcddiamondband3.JPG

TLringfromtop.JPG

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, that's a beauty TL, quite different.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks BrightIce. Here are some of the stones before they were set, to give a better idea of their color.

file.jpg

file.jpg

And there's some others I put in here as well.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
i am in serious love.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I love it and am always looking for rings that put together stones of various shapes and sizes.
Contratulations!
I'll bet it is really sparkly when you move it around in person.

Have you taken it on its Official Inaugural Diamond Dispersion Tour at Home Depot or Costco? :appl:
Just don't run into anyone with your shopping cart. :wacko:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! :love: :love: :love: It is stunning, TL!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
really well done, TL!

i've been wondering what i'd do with the tiny color diamonds i've bought....however, i either need to buy more of them or add in the small sapphires i've also purchased.

i really like what you've done with the mixing of shapes. this is a one of a kind piece of art. i know you'll enjoy it!

MoZo

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I like it a lot!! A nice way to display a collection!

FallenRox

Shiny_Rock
*jawdrop* 18 years of beauty and being able to see it all in one place must be quite rewarding.
And while it might not be for everyone, to think of those beauties all tucked away somewhere
is not a pleasant thought. Truly love the creativity here :)

Thanks for sharing!

T

talamasca

I personally have quite plain tastes, but I really love this ring :love:

What a fab idea to put different shapes and sizes together like you have. I'm not sure I would've had the vision!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I generally like simple classical stuff, but this ring is super, TL. Wish I had your jeweler (and your diamonds :appl:). It's a verrry creative way to put those shapes & colors together & it works in spades!

--- Laurie

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I left my jaw on the floor somewhere. It's big, it's bold, it's super sparkly....need I say anything else?

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THUD

HOW did you ever decide how to arrange the diamonds around the band ????
That is seriously the most wonderful thing ever !
I just can't imagine the sparkle.
And I am now SERIOUSLY sold on rose gold !!!!!
I love how thick the band is, honestly, I love everything about that ring...
It is so bright sparkly and unusual, you could wear it every day and never tire of it !!!!!
What a great jeweler you have too, BTW.....
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

MAC-W

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

This is soooo my style, so of course I think its fabulous! and I'm very jealous that it belongs to you and not me :mrgreen:

I'm sure you will enjoy this beauty for many years (but if you ever need to rehome it......... :Up_to_something: :saint: )

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I love that ring TL. Nothing like being able to just spin your ring to match your outfit.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all so much for the kind words. I will try to respond to you each later, but I just wanted to show off some more photos and of some of the diamonds that really stand out to me in this ring.

This particlular carre cut has amazing green fluor, and glows. I think it's around 30 points, but I bought it around 17 years ago.

TLgreenfluorfcdsquare.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This diamond also has amazing green fluor. It's a light yellow IRL, but when the sun hits it, it glows minty green. Around 30 points. The photos just do not do these gems justice. All the spots are dust particles.

TLfcdgreenfluor2.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some sparkle photos. There is a golden yellow heart and a marquise with some amazing yellow fluor as well. There is a yellowish brown diamond heart that sparkles with yellow flashes. The sleep orangy pink oval has pink fluor and glows in the sun. Again, the colors are more muted than IRL. I also have an amazing olive green diamond in this, but I can't get a good photo of it. I'll try though. I did get one, but there was so much dust on the stones, I couldn't. The ring gets dusty because I twirl it around my finger, and diamonds are notorious grease and dust collectors. This ring has hearts, marquise, ovals, pears, rounds, a square, and cushion cuts. It's really fun to look at for the various colors, shapes, sizes and displays of fluor.

TLfcdringsparkle1.JPG

TLfcdringsparkle2.JPG

TLfcdringsparkle3.JPG

TLfcdsparkle4.JPG

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!!!! That is a very, very, very cool piece TL! I love it :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing one of a kind piece TL! It's fantastic. I'd lose myself in that ring in the light...

slg47

Ideal_Rock
wow! It's stunning!!!! so cool that you were able to incorporate all of those FCDs into one ring. I love the design!

purplemelody

Rough_Rock
TL, it's so gorgeous and unique! How'd you manage to put them together so nicely?
I would love to wear your ring as a pendant so it can throw off all kind of mad sparkles as it turns on the chain.

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
You did a good job with your close-up photos TL. That is a very unique ring and I'm glad you are pleased with it, that is after all the final litmus test, isn't it?

If you already answered this question, I apologize, but did you decide on the final placement of the stones or did your jeweler?

vinkalmann

Shiny_Rock
All I can say is wow! That really looks great. I can't think of a better way to showcase all those stones. The rose gold really sets all it off and the placement of the stones is perfect! :love:

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely adore this, and I think it's the coolest ring I have ever seen! :love:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Far out! I love it! We need more distant hand shots!

Candice

Shiny_Rock
WOW, this is gorgeous! I love it, it's so unique and I love how everything is bezel set, this can be an everyday piece...no claws to catch on anything!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, gorgeous! It's opulent and fun at the same time: reminds me of some of the pieces I've seen come out of Neil Lane!

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning TL! It looks like it was made for royalty.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning. Simply stunning. :appl:

.............. but rose gold?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You know I'm kidding. It's an awesome ring TL. I'd love to see a video of this. There's got to be a way because sometimes people link to You Tube. I'm a complete technophobe so would have no clue how to do it but if anybody else knows can they shout up?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results