shape
carat
color
clarity

8.19ct WX Light Yellow Modified Oval Diamond Ringdant

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
Omg the ring-dant!! That is soooo beautiful but agree with others re: the bail. It looks lovely as a ring or as a pendant. Hopefully you can get David to make you something that is more convertible so your mum can get more wear out of this lovely piece.

It sounds great your experience with Alex. He is so honest and his prices are very reasonable. I am glad that he is doing everything he can to ensure you and your mum are satisfied :)

Enjoy the ring! Maybe you and your mum can share :)

Yes Alex agreed to help fix it. He is great!

We do share our jewelry, but this is more her style. I still feel I don’t earn my status to have such a dream ring/ or feeling too young to be able to enjoy such an amazing ring... my mom like to go all out with her bling, but when she saw it, she was like “ I didn’t imagine it to be this BIG!”

I will have my YZ 6.5ct radiant from David soon tho. I opted for a more simple solitaire and 3 stone design.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
It's stunning! I hope your mother will love it & get a lot of joy from wearing it

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out amazing!!! :kiss2: Congrats to your Mum.

*I agree the dangling bail is not my favourite look, gotta be a way to fix that so the chain can slide through the basket or the bail somehow clicks underneath it.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
It is really really lovely! I agree with others about changing up the bail for the pendant and am sure you will be able to come up with a great solution :) I am guessing your mom will get used to the size of it in no time!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooooh what an awesome piece of lemon lusciousness..

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the suggestion! I sure will ask him, I am not sure if he is capable of doing it so. If not I wonder if David Klass will helps me fix it... I am currently having DK setting my 6.5 YZ radiant.

You have the best of both worlds with two great teams working for you. I have no doubt they'll figure it out, and it will be beautiful. =)2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today I took mom to pick up her ringdant.

It’s Humongous! The center stone is beautiful. Alex from Parks Fine Group took the ring under the sun with us to make sure we are happy with the diamond, because this diamond have medium blue fluorescence. The fluorescence did nothing under the sun.

My mom definitely need some time to get adjust to the size. It looks more like a cocktail ring to us at the moment. We did came up with the ring design, but didn’t think it will be this BIG! Maybe people will think it’s costume jewelry. :D

I asked the halo melee to be set slated, so it won’t have a flat look when looking from top. If it was flat it will look even bigger. Also we asked it to be make as a ringdant, but the bail can’t be hidden because of the diamond size. That’s why it’s dangling like this.

My mom say the dangling part make the ring look like a turtle with out its tail! LMAO!
What do you think? Alex said if we don’t like it he can take it out, but we should take our time to think. It’s easy to take out but once it’s out then my mom can’t use it as a pendant. The bale can be hidden a little but, but you can see it from the side,

It’s very difficult to capture the diamond color from the phone. I have a white iPhone and the diamond reflect some white color from my phone. It actually looks more yellow under the sun. I also love that the facet is chunky compared to some Oval that I see.

Thanks for letting us share!

052B6266-CF2B-461C-AE23-EF07761A4837.jpeg 5F076D06-A72C-4FF3-A6ED-558121C01D27.jpeg A82A7706-B6C0-46CB-A9F3-9BDCEFF145BF.jpeg 4B486F96-3D5F-45EE-940D-314D2445C962.jpeg 6F4CFE44-D170-4503-8664-0D4092869D81.jpeg F57A163F-4458-432C-B2E5-3DAD77D7BC87.jpeg 0EED1824-FD89-432D-A171-8D57A51D167B.jpeg 1724F955-0B06-4DBC-81A7-F80FB5673BD6.jpeg 3CEE0E29-80EB-4363-93F0-72C222DE9C50.jpeg 3DADD642-6831-4555-844D-B8B164BB7ABA.jpeg 1E5AE07F-549B-4CBE-B2EF-4A1800D07040.jpeg

Stunning ❤️ Sunshine in a ring. ❤️

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This looks amazing :love:

Polyhex

Brilliant_Rock
This is such an unbelievably spectacular diamond, ring, and pendant. I think you could add a hidden bail on the underside of the piece, something like the below, to keep as a ringdant without the adorable tail (which I actually like!) Alex is the best, his stone prices are already the best, and the lack of markup on the jewelry made with his stones makes for a killer deal.

1598381883718.png

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
You have the best of both worlds with two great teams working for you. I have no doubt they'll figure it out, and it will be beautiful. =)2

Yes Alex felt that it would be strange to ask DK, I think so too. So I sent your pictures. It helped him greatly! Thanks for your suggestions!

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
This is such an unbelievably spectacular diamond, ring, and pendant. I think you could add a hidden bail on the underside of the piece, something like the below, to keep as a ringdant without the adorable tail (which I actually like!) Alex is the best, his stone prices are already the best, and the lack of markup on the jewelry made with his stones makes for a killer deal.

1598381883718.png

Yes we figured a way to do it. Yes he is great at what he does!

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock

I can’t believe that also! I feel very fortunate and grateful to be able to work with them.

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
whoa it is huge!! and the perfect shade of yellow! Reminds me of the yellow diamond necklace Lady Gaga wore to the Oscars!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an absolutely amazing diamond and ring, large stones like this are so rare and special! It's fabulous. And yes, it's big but it is also somehow delicate and very elegant on the hand. Beautifully done!

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
What an absolutely amazing diamond and ring, large stones like this are so rare and special! It's fabulous. And yes, it's big but it is also somehow delicate and very elegant on the hand. Beautifully done!

Thanks! I know this is not an old cut oval, but somehow I saw some chunky facets and that what attracted me. I like this type of yellow shade, and with the fluorescence my mom saved a lot!

Erickhaw

Rough_Rock
Totally agree !

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did I see this on instagram? It is amazing!

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
Yes you did lol. I just returned it to him to have him reset it.

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
thats such a happy shade of yellow! And the versatility is incredible!! it looks beautiful on you. May you wear and enjoy it bringing you years of joy, health and happiness! congratulations!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
STUNNING! But I too would remove the bail.

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Oh my! I saw this posted on Instagram and fell in love immediately. I am so happy a Pricescoper owns it. Really phenomenal. Enjoy and congrats! And more pics please :kiss2:

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! I agree, the bail distracts for the beautiful diamond and setting for finger wear. Looking forward to the reset! Congrats on having such a special piece of jewelry!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely ring, thanks for sharing! :kiss2:

However, I concur with the others that I too could not live with the bail dangling like that!

I was going to suggest having the bail modified so that it is removable, like the one as seen in the ringdant that belong to the OH of @prs. However, @prs has posted about the piece himself.

DK :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results