shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 7ct ACA Eternity Band from Whiteflash

Discussion in 'Show Me the Bling! (Rings,Earrings,Jewelry)' started by miimac7, Apr 11, 2019.

Tags:
  1. miimac7
    Rough_Rock

by miimac7 » Apr 14, 2019
    Wow! Thanks!!! Whiteflash really deserves the credit here:) They did an outstanding job:)

My eternity band that I wear with my engagement ring is the band my husband presented to be at our wedding so I will not upgrade that (to me it’s more special than the e-ring). The eternity band is 2ct (20 x .10pt) and is from facets collection. The ring is very well made and I’ve been wearing it 24/7 for almost 12 years with no major problems. I do take it off for the really big stuff like moving, yard work etc (why risk it). I take the ring in every 1-2 years for a “check up” and “deep clean.” I clean the ring weekly in ultrasonic and every few days with a pen style jewelry cleaner. The Whiteflash setting seems just as sturdy so I’m hoping the maintenance on this new band will be the same. I will not be wearing this new eternity as much because of my job :cry2:.

2. violet3
    Ideal_Rock

by violet3 » Apr 14, 2019
    That's the size of my eternity band also - and I feel the same way - I'll never upgrade either! I think 10 points are a wonderful every day size. But your new band is bligntastic!!!!

3. apacherose
    Brilliant_Rock

by apacherose » Apr 14, 2019

I love it so so so much! Wish it was mine! Enjoy that gorgeous sparkler!!!

4. Dancing Fire
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by Dancing Fire » Apr 14, 2019
    Congrats!, beautiful ring!, That's a monster ring!...:eek-2::clap:

5. pinklemonadegurl
    Rough_Rock

by pinklemonadegurl » Apr 14, 2019
    STUNNING-beyond words! I have BIG hopes and dreams for an ongoing relationship with WF, and those dang ACA's I've grown to worship. You are blessed and wear your jewels splendidly:love:

6. bananabrains
    Rough_Rock

by bananabrains » Apr 17, 2019
    Now THAT is a statement ring!! I love it! Love how the U prongs show off those sparkly babies!!! Wear it in good health!!!!:clap:

7. Vera W
    Shiny_Rock
    Trade

SandyinAnaheim likes this.
  8. Ceilimom
    Rough_Rock

by Ceilimom » Apr 20, 2019 at 11:04 AM
    First let me congratulate you on your new anniversary band, it's wonderful
    . I've received the newsletter for several years, but never contributed. For the most part I am heartened by the support, suggestions, the leg work the contributors provide. I am having a setting created by David Klass and can't wait to share it with everyone.

9. Queenie60
    Ideal_Rock

by Queenie60 » Apr 20, 2019 at 12:49 PM
    Wow! Stunning ring.

10. heididdl
    Ideal_Rock

by heididdl » Apr 21, 2019 at 8:06 PM
    that is huge and gorgous and wow.........................