shape
carat
color
clarity

7 stone question

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone has the stock 7 stone Whiteflash band? I want to know if you are happy with the quality of it. I am looking at getting one for a gift. I have had a quote for a custom made band, which seems to be no different to the ready made but there is a substantial difference in the price. They are quoting on Aca's and the stock item is Aca's. Would love to hear your thoughts! :wavey:

vanderaf

Shiny_Rock
I have it and I love it. The diamonds out sparkle my other diamond band from another jeweler. It is set high so I would only wear it alone. I have the .75 version and the band sits as high as my band with 25 pointers. It is very comfortable to wear as the band is thin on the bottom. You will not be disappointed with the diamonds. Another person posted one a few months back.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
vanderaf|1477438275|4090542 said:
I have it and I love it. The diamonds out sparkle my other diamond band from another jeweler. It is set high so I would only wear it alone. I have the .75 version and the band sits as high as my band with 25 pointers. It is very comfortable to wear as the band is thin on the bottom. You will not be disappointed with the diamonds. Another person posted one a few months back.

Thank's vanderaf, appreciate the feedback. I must have missed that recent post. I am looking at the .75 version as well. Glad to hear you are happy with the diamonds . Everyone raves on about how great aca's are so I think I'm making the right choice, you have to rely on other people's recommendations when buying online (unseen). :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results