shape
carat
color
clarity

6ct imperial topaz in 1.7ct graduated halo

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooookh that’s a nice shot! What a lovely collection Niel. What’s next?
Edit - do you have a favourite?

I don’t think so? The odd diamond one in the top right is the easiest to wear while still being the most eye catching. But I enjoy wearing the grey spinel around the house- I like the moval three stone. Idk. I love them all what is this Sophie’s choice ?!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don’t think so? The odd diamond one in the top right is the easiest to wear while still being the most eye catching. But I enjoy wearing the grey spinel around the house- I like the moval three stone. Idk. I love them all what is this Sophie’s choice ?!
:lol: Well you can’t get better than that!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I have DK reset my spess, I may have to steal that spider web idea, if you don't mind. :twisted:

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
I have a hard time photographing them all at once - you know- what’s the best lighting for one stone isn’t the best lighting for another lol
5DD5EE65-0DDB-4164-898B-C2AF7B190957.jpeg

@Niel What a colorful collection, really lovely! May I ask where you found your marquise rubies?

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your taste is impeccable! I want a play date!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, such beautiful, refined taste you have!! The stones are gorgeous, and they look like they belong to aristocrats from long ago. Some styles are just timeless in their beauty and appeal.

luckyblackcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Just saw your new profile photo in another thread and stalked until I found this! It's stunning!! :kiss2: I especially love this one's cobweb butt (undergallery?). You have such a killer collection.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just saw your new profile photo in another thread and stalked until I found this! It's stunning!! :kiss2: I especially love this one's cobweb butt (undergallery?). You have such a killer collection.

The spiderweb is my favorite part too!
thanks

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Cobweb butt," love it! And Niel, love how well your ring turned out. I am dumbfounded by your ability to imagine and execute - but you know that already because I say it every time! :lol-2:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Cobweb butt," love it! And Niel, love how well your ring turned out. I am dumbfounded by your ability to imagine and execute - but you know that already because I say it every time! :lol-2:

Haha well you’re sweet every time you say it.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring and The Nightmare Before Christmas happens to be one of my favorite films! What will you do with the blue stone that was in the eBay ring?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring and The Nightmare Before Christmas happens to be one of my favorite films! What will you do with the blue stone that was in the eBay ring?

That was also a topaz

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
Looks wonderful on your hand and such an elegant design! what a bright spot in this pandemic!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, this is beautiful. You have a real eye & talent for these designs, you know. You should seriously think about making a career out of it.

I love this. The colour is so pretty, the graduated halo works really well with the size of stone & I love the spiderweb!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goegeous ring and collection @Niel

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results