shape
carat
color
clarity

6ct imperial topaz in 1.7ct graduated halo

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooookh that’s a nice shot! What a lovely collection Niel. What’s next?
Edit - do you have a favourite?

I don’t think so? The odd diamond one in the top right is the easiest to wear while still being the most eye catching. But I enjoy wearing the grey spinel around the house- I like the moval three stone. Idk. I love them all what is this Sophie’s choice ?!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don’t think so? The odd diamond one in the top right is the easiest to wear while still being the most eye catching. But I enjoy wearing the grey spinel around the house- I like the moval three stone. Idk. I love them all what is this Sophie’s choice ?!
:lol: Well you can’t get better than that!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I have DK reset my spess, I may have to steal that spider web idea, if you don't mind. :twisted:

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
I have a hard time photographing them all at once - you know- what’s the best lighting for one stone isn’t the best lighting for another lol
5DD5EE65-0DDB-4164-898B-C2AF7B190957.jpeg

@Niel What a colorful collection, really lovely! May I ask where you found your marquise rubies?

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, such beautiful, refined taste you have!! The stones are gorgeous, and they look like they belong to aristocrats from long ago. Some styles are just timeless in their beauty and appeal.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    The Jewelry of Bling Empire
    The Jewelry of Bling Empire
    April Birthstone 2021 - Diamond
    April Birthstone 2021 - Diamond
    SAG Awards 2021
    SAG Awards 2021

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.