shape
carat
color
clarity

6.06 ct Spess lipstick ring by David Klass!!!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom, you have such a great eye for beautiful creations. Looking forward to hand-pics of your latest piece!

Eauphelia

Rough_Rock
So gorgeous. Love it and many others in your collection

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Euphelia, Mochiko and Sparklysoprano for your kind words!
I am currently in the train and on my way to Antwerp. Yay!! I will make lots of pics. So curious to see the stone.
Jim contacted me and wondered why the stone looks so brownish. I realised what he was talking about when I saw the photo's on my other phone!! :shock: . On my private phone the stone looks a pleasant red on my other phone it looks more brick/ brownish red. Which again shows why it's so difficult to base your opinion on a photo: depending in your screen, the color can be influenced. But I am confident that I will like the stone when I see it.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so impatient! Have you picked up your ring yet Acinom?

mns12

Shiny_Rock
Wow, this is gorgeous and so different! I love everything about it and bet it will looking stunning on your hand!
How do you find such beautiful CS's? I wouldn't even know where to start. You have one amazing collection! Congrats.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone & love the design of your ring. Lovely. :))

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock
It's TEUSDAY, baby!!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for checking in ricezo, mns, ccuheartnurse, and pattyco :wavey:

ricezo: saw your message today but could not post on PS as the battery of my smartphone was really low.

mns: I get my stones via recommended PS vendors. I have also made some mistakes though. Luckily all reputable vendors have a great return policy.

ccuheartnurse: thank you for your kind words!

pattyco: oh yes it is 8-)

I just got back from Antwerp and have been wearing my ring whole day! I love it!!!! Both the setting and stone are perfect. It was great to see it for the first time with my own eyes. The stone is such a beautiful lipstick red most of the time and sometimes a mesmerizing orange red. The dimensions of the setting are perfect and complement the stone really well. All the details are perfectly made by David.

Thank you Jim Mc Cormick: I am so glad I could buy this stone from you. And thank you for all you patient explanations and advice.
Thank you David Klass for creating such a stunning ring. There is not a single detail I would change.

Some photo's I made today:

_27977.jpg

_27978.jpg

_27979.jpg

_27980.jpg

jbkhere

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOODNESS! Its GORGEOUS! Looks just beautiful on, congratulations!!!! :love: :appl: :appl:

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely. Stunning.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous stone! It looks so luscious, fresh and vibrant like newly rinsed cherries! I love the setting that you chose also and it looks absolutely fantastic on you! Enjoy!
:appl: :appl: :appl:

makeable

Shiny_Rock
GASP! Stunning!!! I love everything about it... the stone, the setting. It looks fabulous on your hand. A very bold elegant statement :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your sweet reactions!! :wavey:

jbkhere said:
OH MY GOODNESS! Its GORGEOUS! Looks just beautiful on, congratulations!!!! :love: :appl: :appl:
Thank you jbkhere!!! I was so surprised to see the ring in person today! I was totally amazed.

telephone89 said:
Absolutely. Stunning.
Thanks telephone :wavey:

CRYSTAL24K said:
What a gorgeous stone! It looks so luscious, fresh and vibrant like newly rinsed cherries! I love the setting that you chose also and it looks absolutely fantastic on you! Enjoy!
:appl: :appl: :appl:
It indeed looks so edible in real life. I enjoyed wearing the ring today. The quality of the stone and setting really surprised me.

makeable said:
GASP! Stunning!!! I love everything about it... the stone, the setting. It looks fabulous on your hand. A very bold elegant statement :appl:
Very kind of you makeable!! I love the presence of this ring. David made the proportions such that it works so well together. I really feel special wearing this ring :twisted:. I love the beauty of the stone and setting as well as the craftmanship of the setting.

_28015.jpg

_28016.jpg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh I loooove it!! Everything about it! The e/w setting, the yellow gold, the shape, everything! What a fun ring.

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
wow! how unique and lovely! Enjoy....

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock
That it wonderful!!!!! It is such a nice red color and the setting is perfect for it. :love:

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning! I love the richness of the spess with yellow gold and the setting is perfect - simple and elegant with a twist! :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you athenaworth, artdecolover, pattyco, ricezo! :wavey:

athenaworth: the metal is 14K RG. I agree that it looks like YG in some photo's. I am also glad I had the stone set EW.

artdecolover: it was great to wear the ring today: I know I will enjoy this ring a lot!!

pattyco: again I took a risk by buying the stone without being able to see it with my own eyes beforehand. Jim's video proofed to be spot on. I am sooo happy with the stone and I am glad I asked David Klass to make the setting.

ricezo: I love the modern classic look of this ring. It's a very warm look. I love white as well as RG metals.

_28039.jpg

_28040.jpg

_28041.jpg

_28042.jpg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Sorry about that! I totally see the rose now. Either way it's stunning.

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
athenaworth|1426626271|3848723 said:
Sorry about that! I totally see the rose now. Either way it's stunning.

Oops I thought it was yellow gold too! On closer inspection, it's clearly rose gold! Absolutely beautiful!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
8-) hi athenaworth and ricezo :wavey:
In real life the RG is very apparant but on photo's RG and YG photo's can easily be mixed up. YG would also be beautiful combined with this stone. YG unfortunately is not the greatest match with my skintone.
I love the warmth of the stone and the RG!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's unique and lovely, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

jbkhere

Brilliant_Rock
DK just posted this on his FB page! I just love seeing it!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wooo hooo, yet another masterpiece, you have an amazing collection!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
The hand shots show its stunning presence. It's quite something. :love:

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
Anicom - it look stunning on you - what a beautiful ring :appl: Thanks so much for sharing - it's always so exciting to see your latest pieces - and they're always gorgeous :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you DK, jbkhere, Arkieb, SparklieSoprano and GeorgieQ :wavey:

DK: I indeed find that the stone and setting make such unique piece together. I love wearing the ring.

jbkhere: thanks for the heads-up. It's really nice but also weird to see the ring on FB.

Arkieb: thank you for liking my collection! I love love love your pieces too. Wish you posted more pics :naughty:

SparklieSoprano: David made the ring sturdy but with elegant lines. There is just nothing I would change.

GeorgieQ: Aww, thank you!!

_28091.jpg

_28092.jpg

_28093.jpg

_28094.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a spectacular ring :love: that looks GORGEOUS on your hand. That color, that setting OMG TDF. :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results