shape
carat
color
clarity

5 carat 8 main cushion— warm color?

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It would bother me as well, but it's not MY opinion that matters....it's YOURS. The fact that you're asking the question makes me think that maybe it does bother you a bit? Now, the easier solution might be to get a different band made with stones closer in color to the cushion and wear your current band on your right hand or on days when you don't want to wear the cushion and are going for a more understated look....

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the faceting of the O/P and its colour by itself. It's obviously tinted when you look at it next to the band but that wouldn't bother me unless I wanted the O/P to appear white to most people. How are you setting it?

diamondlove123

Shiny_Rock
I was going to set it in yellow gold but part of my gut feels like I am trying to make it whiter than accepting for what it is. Ugh... I think I will pass on this and search for whiter stone..

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the o-p stone! Let me show you that color in an antique cushion set in yellow gold (from Single Stone). (But no, you won't be able to wear an O-P antique diamond on the same hand as a modern round band with near colorless stones.)

2016-08-30 12.48.07.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results