shape
carat
color
clarity

5-7 stone rings!

breanne

Brilliant_Rock
I've been considering a 5-7 stone wedding band. I saw one that had 3 rounds with what I believe are two pears at the ends. If anyone has a 5-7 stone wedding band and is willing to share it with their ER, that would be amazing! If there's already a thread starting, you could also link it for me too :wavey:

**Note - is there a name for this type of 5 stone band? I've been trying to hunt them online, but every time I type it in, it's either all pears or marquise.

_1465.png

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like a curved band with four round stones and two pears on either end. It might have been custom made to go with that engagement ring.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the look you posted but...if you ever want to wear your wedding band standalone that curved band wont work so well.
I had a 5 stone wedding band that I use to wear with my pear but on days when I didnt want to be so blingy I would wear
my 5 stone as a standalone ring.

Here is my 1.4 ctw seven stone from ID Jewelry...

img_20160202_153649991_1.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
2.15ct H SI1 in BGD Tapered Classic setting with Tiffany 7 stone 1.05ctw bar set ring. The only photo I have of myself wearing these rings is from a distance and is in the 'Real Life Perspective' thread and is a bit too far away to see much detail, but I've attached the link to the thread anyway. My ring photo is towards the end of the thread, on the page I've linked.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/real-life-perspective.111753/page-34']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/real-life-perspective.111753/page-34[/URL]

ETA - Sorry - I've just realized that the photo in the real life perspective thread of my rings is of my 3.61ct DK solitaire and my Tiffany 7 stone ring. The photo I've added here is, as I said, my 2.15ct ring with the same 7 stone Tiffany ring. To be honest, the look is pretty much the same, so you get the general idea.

7_stone_and_2.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results