shape
carat
color
clarity

4 ct. Eternity should I go bigger?

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
Hey everyone! Have not been on here in quite some time but I wanted some honest opinions :) I have this 4 carat eternity band I'm previewing before I decide to buy and I'm wondering what you guys think of it with my ring and as a stand alone...Part of me wants bigger, but I still be wearing it both with my ring and as a stand alone on the days I dont want to wear my ring..it is truly beautiful and the little stones on the sides make it just yummy!! But does it look too small as a stand alone ring and its soooo comfy to wear which is key :)

Attachments

• 20191026_140955.jpg
    20191026_140955.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 108
  • 20191026_141335.jpg
    20191026_141335.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 110
  • 20191026_141351.jpg
    20191026_141351.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 95

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The balance looks perfect to me and it’s stunning as is. Your engagement ring is plenty big, a larger eternity and you will struggle for finger room which could look a little out of balance.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks beautiful as is. Bigger might not be comfy. And I think would not be as aesthetically pleasing proportionally speaking. I love your ER. Can you share some details about it? And we would love more photos too if you would like to share.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back!! I've missed you and your phenomenal bling!! I think that eternity is spot on, I wouldn't go bigger.

Batgirl76

Shiny_Rock
If you could take a poll of Liz Taylor, Zsa Zsa Gabor, and all of the Kardashians I don’t think a single one of them would consider this ring too small as a stand-alone on your slim finger!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I think it is perfect - looks great paired with your ER, and is gorgeous entirely by itself. That is awesome that it is comfortable too!

Batgirl76

Shiny_Rock
OK, seriously, since you asked for honest opinions and haven’t bought it yet, here’s mine:

It’s TOO BIG. Because of this some people will question whether it’s real or have other less-than-kind thoughts if they believe it is real.

Last edited:

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
The balance looks perfect to me and it’s stunning as is. Your engagement ring is plenty big, a larger eternity and you will struggle for finger room which could look a little out of balance.
That is exactly what I was thinking!!! If I didn't have my ring I would go a bit larger but I'm thinking this kinda gives the best of both worlds :) Thanks!!

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
Awww
If you could take a poll of Liz Taylor, Zsa Zsa Gabor, and all of the Kardashians I don’t think a single one of them would consider this ring too small as a stand-alone on your slim finger!
Thank you I just wanted yalls opinion I absolutely LOVE the little details of the eternity band because it's a little unique and yeah I think I'll get it LOL!!!!

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
Welcome back!! I've missed you and your phenomenal bling!! I think that eternity is spot on, I wouldn't go bigger.
Hi Dandi yeah it's been awhile LOL!!! I have been MIA for quite some time..:) thanks for the re assurance on this band I think its blingtastic :)

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The two rings are perfect together, but make sure that the diamonds on the eternity band won’t scratch the setting on the solitaire.:razz:

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That band is absolutely, positively *PERFECT* with your beautiful e-ring!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's a stunning match. Can I ask what size the stones in the band are?

I think anything smaller would make your e-ring look overly heavy. As is, they complement each other so well, they each make the other look the perfect size. I wouldn't go larger - I think you've hit it out of the park with this one.

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
[/QUOTE

I think it's a stunning match. Can I ask what size the stones in the band are?

I think anything smaller would make your e-ring look overly heavy. As is, they complement each other so well, they each make the other look the perfect size. I wouldn't go larger - I think you've hit it out of the park with this one.
The stones are 25 pointers :) There is little tiny stones under each one that go around on both sides too it's so detailed but I love what you said!!! Hit it out of the park!!! I am almost 100 percent I'm going to get it :) Thanks so much!!!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey everyone! Have not been on here in quite some time but I wanted some honest opinions :) I have this 4 carat eternity band I'm previewing before I decide to buy and I'm wondering what you guys think of it with my ring and as a stand alone...Part of me wants bigger, but I still be wearing it both with my ring and as a stand alone on the days I dont want to wear my ring..it is truly beautiful and the little stones on the sides make it just yummy!! But does it look too small as a stand alone ring and its soooo comfy to wear which is key :)
I love the side profie on this band! Should make it very easy to clean, and perhaps also enable some sparkle to come through if/when light escapes the pavilion :)

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Definitely not too big or too small just make sure it won’t rub on your ering!! Having to wear a spacer or constantly having to separate the 2 rings is annoying!!!

MrsKBP

Shiny_Rock
I love them together. If you want bigger then perhaps it would be a nice addition to the right hand? This one seems perfectly matched.

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
I love them together. If you want bigger then perhaps it would be a nice addition to the right hand? This one seems perfectly matched.
Thank you!! You all have eased my apprehensions for sure :)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bling perfection!

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock
Looks beautiful as is. Bigger might not be comfy. And I think would not be as aesthetically pleasing proportionally speaking. I love your ER. Can you share some details about it? And we would love more photos too if you would like to share.
I have the details on here somewhere from along time ago and I've re set it twice lol !!! I'll look for the thread to see if I can find it:) but its a VVS1 and just under 6 in the center :) its BIG lol

TIFFANYDIAMONDSLTD

Shiny_Rock

Share this thread
Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
Pinterest

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I think the pairing looks spot on.
I love the details on the side.
Your ering is amaze-balls!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results