shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT 4.09 AVC J/VS1 + platinum solitaire is here!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorrrrrrrrrgeous

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Love AVCs and yours is a stunner. And Jonathan is such a nice and patient guy to work with.
I’ve overheard my kids mumble to each other “she’s taking more pictures of her ring . . .again :roll“
That’s ok, don’t let the kids deter you. We need more pictures!

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! She’s absolutely gorgeous! :kiss2:
Thank you so much! Your current ring is gorgeous! Can’t wait to see what you decide to do!

Goodness that’s a glorious big honkin’ cushion :love: what a beauty. Enjoy wearing her - and yes she absolutely needs some little friends.
Also lol at your kids, um yes mum totally needs loads more pictures of her fantastic ring
It gets cold up here in the Midwest, a little 5 stone scarf could do the trick!

Sincerely, your diamond is the most beautiful, that have been posted in "Show me the bling" lately!
Aw geez, thanks! I’m flattered! So many beautiful pieces posted here!

Gorgeous!:love::love::love: Looks amazing on your hand and just a wow stone and ring. Congrats on a beautiful ring.:appl::appl::appl:LOVE it!

I love this photo so much.

1baf6c69-f7b5-415d-a2ce-985ab1f52d76-jpeg.662383

:love:
Thank you Missy! I meant to crop my face out of this photo, I’m just getting the hang of multiple photo posts! Ha!

Your ring is absolutely stunning!
Thank you!

Beautiful diamond! Enjoy!
Thank you MissGotRocks!

Stunning!!! I especially love the elongated shape!!! :love::love::love:
It’s taking me a while to get used to the longer n/s shape, but I’m glad I went for the longer vs the more square!

Beautiful ring Enjoy wearing it.
Thank you!

Talk about a dream rock....nay, boulder!!! The facets on that beauty are freaking MAGICAL!!! And I love the matte(?) texture of the shank and the milgrain on that knife edge....TDF. Such a lovely setting to showcase the stone. I love everything about this ring!!!
Thank you for the sweet words, KristyDarling!

Stunning as ever :love:!!! Jonathan never disappoints and this is certainly no exception =)2. Congratulations on an insanely gorgeous ring!!
Thank you JDDN! His stones are out of this world aren’t they?

So stunning! What a glorious ring!!
Thank you!

Simply gorgeous!!! Thank you for sharing it with us and wear it well! I love your photos with the reflections of your Christmas lights! So warm and wonderful! :)
I adore this time of year, if I could light up our house with only holiday lights I would. Something about this cozy time of year!

It’s gorrrrrrrrrgeous
Thank you Austina!

Beautiful! Love AVCs and yours is a stunner. And Jonathan is such a nice and patient guy to work with.
I’ve overheard my kids mumble to each other “she’s taking more pictures of her ring . . .again :roll“
That’s ok, don’t let the kids deter you. We need more pictures!
Haha! Hey, at least the ring always smiles for the camera and doesn’t blink, right? ;)2

Lykame

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! Love the setting, the satin finish and millgrain on the knife edge contrasting with the very smooth highly polished head. Lovely!

The stone is immense and beautiful too. Would be really interesting to see a video of that beauty if at all possible? :kiss2:

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS!! Your ring is absolutely amazing. From the stone to the setting. Perfection! It looks so white too I cannot believe it’s a J.

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Stunning! Love the setting, the satin finish and millgrain on the knife edge contrasting with the very smooth highly polished head. Lovely!

The stone is immense and beautiful too. Would be really interesting to see a video of that beauty if at all possible? :kiss2:
I’ll see if I get a video up later this week!

CONGRATS!! Your ring is absolutely amazing. From the stone to the setting. Perfection! It looks so white too I cannot believe it’s a J.
Thank you! I love the warm vanilla tint from the side but top down I can pick up the slightest candle-flicker of tint. :love:

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
It l
I’ll see if I get a video up later this week!

Thank you! I love the warm vanilla tint from the side but top down I can pick up the slightest candle-flicker of tint. :love:
It looks absolutely amazing it’s making me rethink my love for rounds. . Enjoy that beauty. I can just stare at it all day Hahaha.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gosh @KiloSierra !!! I'd say your iPhone skillz are up to speed. :rodent: Thank you for the kind words and what a pleasure it has been to serve you.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Beautiful! Love the simplicity of the setting too!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! :love: Congrats on this spectacular ring...so beautiful on you!

Reactions: AV_

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa...almost missed this!:eek-2:

That is an absolutely fabulous AVC!!!:love::love::love: What a dream it would be to have one that size! I love the cut, too, and agree that I prefer buying a stone already cut! Love it!

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh SQUEEEEEE It's beautiful! Congratulations!

Don't let your kids influence your ring pic habits! They'd be doing the same if they had that big, beauty!

Cristallo

Shiny_Rock
I would love to see more pictures of this stunning AVC :love:!

Musa15

Shiny_Rock
Omg this is a dream!!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wowowowowow!!
The stone is truly mesmerizing and I adore the simple setting.
PERFECT!!!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
This ring is spectacular and what a rock. Enjoy it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results