#JOTW 3ct Emerald Cut diamond ring, a toi et moi ring and friends

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just simply breath taking......

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm drooling over every single piece. What an outstanding collection!!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much for the nice words and for taking time to comment @maita13 @Horsegirl76 @Luce @MRBXXXFVVS1 @MissGotRocks @m-2-b @ @lydial @Tinkybell @Polabowla @stonehunter20 @AllAboardTheBlingTrain @Calliecake @DauphineMucha @Sparkles88 @astaeria @LLJsmom @lissyflo @OoohShiny @Alex T @KristyDarling

@maita13 Emrata’s ring is so gorgeous, it’s my first time seeing it, and I could see a resemblance to mine. Both of the rings are modern takes on a classic idea but if we were to compare I think hers looks so much more luxe than mine with that large sized pear. :love:

@Horsegirl76 - Thanks! congrats on your stunning new set! :)

@Luce - Thanks! Your kitty in your avatar is so cute!! chicken pose? Especially elegant at the dining table with a leg up, as my cat does only when people are eating at the table.

@Big Fat Facets - Cute kitty in your avatar! Thanks for the nice comments. I’m not particularly drawn to halos either but the EC looked spectacular in seller’s videos and the halo to center well balanced, gut told me yes. The EC band is shared prongs and honestly personally I like smooth prong-less rings more so sadly this ring doesn’t get much play time :(

@MissGotRocks - thanks! You have a gorgeous set yourself!

@m-2-b - I love your collection as well!!!

@Matthews1127 - haha, love it! Don’t sleep, more pics are coming! :lol-2: Uisce is stunning! :love:

@stonehunter20 - Thanks! i keep hearing that ECs don’t sparkle as much as other shapes, but that’s bogus. Few rough make the cut as an EC and even so a lot of them aren’t cut well -cut too deep to maximize weight, or overall poorly cut. ECs got rows of fire and scintillation - and depends on quality of the cut and the bottom facet. Congrats on your beautiful ACA!

@DauphineMucha - you got it! Will be posting more of this ring. Yes, low set.

@Sparkles88 - that’s so sweet. Thank you for enjoying the pics!

@LLJsmom - gorgeous ring in your avatar!! Breathtaking! Victor’s work?

@KristyDarling - stunning 3-stone in your avatar! It looks perfect.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on a fabulous collection:kiss2::clap:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one hell of a collection!!! :kiss2:

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
@Big Fat Facets - Cute kitty in your avatar! Thanks for the nice comments. I’m not particularly drawn to halos either but the EC looked spectacular in seller’s videos and the halo to center well balanced, gut told me yes. The EC band is shared prongs and honestly personally I like smooth prong-less rings more so sadly this ring doesn’t get much play time :(

Well done!! Its just perfect! Everything about it is perfection! Yeah, I hear ya. Jewelry has got to be comfortable especially rings. I had to learn that the hard (expensive) way. Although, your emerald eternity is truly gorgeous. I just love the look of a generous eternity....just wish they were more comfy. I was hoping that your was...

Thanks so much for the additional images!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I have really missed out on your newest upgrades!!! What happened to that person that thought her ring was too big and went to the CAC solitaire?!!! I’m just teasing you, but I had to do a double take when I saw it was you making this post!

I love the EC and the eternity! I also love the antique asscher (or EC) ring! :kiss2: Sometimes I wish I had set mine that way! What size is that stone? Is it made by Singlestone? I may have missed the description of this one.

You’ve done a great job with your current collection and I am so glad you came to share them! I’m not on here as much as in the past, but I am so happy I caught your thread!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definition of Swoon-all of them
That toi et moi tho
:love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your collection is amazing! I have to say though, I'm partial to your EC, especially with that amazing eternity ring.

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! @Madam Bijoux @GliderPoss @Big Fat Facets @diamondseeker2006 @stepcutnut @Rfisher @blingthing

@diamondseeker2006 Hi! You remember my dilemma! While the AVR was perfect in so many ways, I couldn’t get past the color and in that weight/size. First hand experience for me to learn that AGS grading for color is less stringent than GIA. The GIA K plus medium blue fluor probably doesn’t hurt with the tint perception. Regarding the Asscher style cut/EC ring, I bought it off of Instagram from a nice seller SinCityFinds. It looked so delish in her pics and videos. I had it appraised and it was estimated 2.09ct L color, estimated as L because it was mounted, hand forged in platinum. It’s in the art deco style, seller thinks it’s a remake, not original Art Deco. There is an engraving/inscription of the weight of the diamond on the shank. The 9 in the 2.09 looks like ”9” vs “q” which i found interesting as a clue to its origin and/ or maker.
I had to take a break from PS because I was starting to cook up too many bling projects. I’m happy that you saw my post! :)

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
@Catmom I’m a big fan of your EC ring! Absolutely gorgeous! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006 Hi! You remember my dilemma! While the AVR was perfect in so many ways, I couldn’t get past the color and in that weight/size. First hand experience for me to learn that AGS grading for color is less stringent than GIA. The GIA K plus medium blue fluor probably doesn’t hurt with the tint perception. Regarding the Asscher style cut/EC ring, I bought it off of Instagram from a nice seller SinCityFinds. It looked so delish in her pics and videos. I had it appraised and it was estimated 2.09ct L color, estimated as L because it was mounted, hand forged in platinum. It’s in the art deco style, seller thinks it’s a remake, not original Art Deco. There is an engraving/inscription of the weight of the diamond on the shank. The 9 in the 2.09 looks like ”9” vs “q” which i found interesting as a clue to its origin and/ or maker.
I had to take a break from PS because I was starting to cook up too many bling projects. I’m happy that you saw my post! :)

I totally hear you about getting too many ideas for projects when hanging out around here! :lol: This can be a dangerous place! You know, I think many of us figure out what we like through trial and error. There are so many great styles and it can be very scary committing to a design we can't try on first. That is why I still haven't set my AVR! Thanks for the info on the halo ring! You were so smart and lucky to grab that one! All three of your rings (and the eternity) are so different and wonderful! I hope they bring you much enjoyment!

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
They are all beautiful, but that eternity- WOW!!!! The moi et toi - I LOVE that!!! I will have to have that because I am positive I can not live without it!!!!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Just Wow!

You have a to-die-for collection! Truly one of the best collections I've seen on PS. I love how contemporary and clean-lined it is. Will you adopt me? j/k but gosh I wish I could try on your sparklies.

Wear in good health. :kiss2:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
What size are the emerald cut diamonds in your eternity band? I've been looking at EC bands and am not sure what size fits my hand. Yours looks absolutely perfect!!!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
wow wow wow...

noice! congrats! well done!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG - Words escape me!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm with @motownmama on this one - I just can't find the words, and *trying* to find the words would end up sounding effusive and overblown and exaggerated.

So let me just say....

I've seen a lot of jewelry on PS from some women with unbelievable collections.

Yours is, for me, in the very top, select, handful.

Congratulations, @Elysian, on these beautiful, beautiful pieces. Wear in good health for many years to come.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your collection :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:! I cant decide which piece I like the most!

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the nice comments everyone! =)2 I’ll be back to post individual replies.

Popping in briefly to post my diamond studs, Black by Brian Gavin studs weighing 1.66ctw Gvs2 hearts and arrows in PLAT bezel with milgrain.
40B3D3DD-A3CC-4583-97B7-B945A38FAFA6.jpeg 0F3D444C-4F8B-447B-A1BE-4C27E4077371.jpeg 1AF57500-C85B-4621-B30D-25E30D84FB23.jpeg C4392074-373B-4DA9-8C7F-131E962DFACD.jpeg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are all beautiful and stunning but since I am very partial to EC I totally looked at those pictures more than once. Congratulations.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your studs, too!!! :love:

I don't think you saw my reply to you in my Beaudry asscher ring thread, but that was not the antique asscher I was talking about that reminds me of yours and how I really love your setting. Here is that one:

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Another quick pop-in:
15B99484-4033-4D40-94C6-EA67E8A221A6.jpeg 275330E4-6D88-4076-8D3C-71D844D4BA08.jpeg 58CA11A3-80F2-47A9-9EDC-08D9420169A8.jpeg 6CA2B858-DB58-4DDD-A5F9-69B114DE5A56.jpeg

Attachments

• 45699663-AE2D-4363-8E4D-415F582A7DF1.jpeg
    45699663-AE2D-4363-8E4D-415F582A7DF1.jpeg
    229.9 KB · Views: 12
  • C0358E1C-53FD-4872-AD7C-130357502777.jpeg
    C0358E1C-53FD-4872-AD7C-130357502777.jpeg
    242.1 KB · Views: 10

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
As I mentioned in another thread, I want to give a big shout out to David and his team at Diamondsbylauren for helping me find this stellar EC! :)

Thank you for the kind words! @diamondseeker2006 @peppermintpatty @RunningwithScissors @Rad_Fan @hedgehog93 @gregchang35 @NicoleNeedsHelp @motownmama @mrs-b @tyty333

@diamondseeker2006 It would be nice if there were a program built into diamond vendors with settings made for your stone’s dimensions to try a setting out with your stone set in it for a week at a time, the next week another setting with your stone in it. You keep going week by week with a new setting until you find one that you love. Subscription is pay as you go and there is no limit! That would solve everything! I know, one could dream. But why not? ((I hope you saw my reply in your thread about your stunning Asscher/CVB ring!))

@RunningwithScissors That’s a huge compliment and I appreciate It! The EC eternity is made of diamonds that are just over a quarter carat each, .27ct. The ring is 4.6mm on a size 6.25. Hope it helps!

@Rad_Fan I wish I could tell you! I purchased this ring pre-loved and the origin is yet unknown.

@gregchang35 thank you! Gorgeous ring in your avatar!

@mrs-b that is so nice, thank you! Your EC and 3 stone rings slay! :love:

@marcy thank you, fellow solitaire adorner! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results