shape
carat
color
clarity

32 inch DBTY

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone, I received my DBTY from ID jewelry and I love it. It is very delicate and just the right amount of bling for everyday wear IMO. It has fourteen bezeled 15 pointers and is spaced 2 inches apart. The bezels are lovely-very delicate. Thank you Rosebloom for being the inspiration to go with the handmade bezels from ID. Luann is wonderful (as always) and it is a pleasure doing custom with them.
The diamonds are ideal cut, F,G color and SI (eyeclean) clarity. The length is perfect (thank you DS and everyone else who contributed to my DBTY thread in rocky talk). I can easily double it for different looks depending on how I double it and I really love it long! It is a very versatile necklace.

Sorry about the terrible pics. I know I sound like a broken record but I really have tried my best with taking pics of my bling. I suck at it. :knockout: Luann told me she was going to take pics before she sent it but I think she forgot so unfortunately all I have to show are my blurry terrible pics from my phone. :oops:

dbtyoutondeck.jpg

32inchdbty.jpeg

dbty.jpeg

dbtyagain.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
some more pics...
(first pic was when necklace first arrived- I put it on immediately and then doubled it but please excuse the workout clothes- for some reason Fed Ex always always makes my deliveries in the middle of my workouts LOL!)

dbtyevenprettywhenflipped.jpg

dbtyincar.jpg

dbtyfourteenfifteenpointers.jpg

dbtyinside.jpg

starrynight

Shiny_Rock
Oh I love it...and I agree, the perfect amount of bling for everyday wear :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Starrynight. I was able to get a pic of the bezel.

detaildbty.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Yumyum. Perfect!!! Great length. Great size of stones. Great classic design. Did I say perfect?

Wear it in health.

BTW, isn't ID jewellery awesome? They did an amazing job of my sisters 30th anniversay diamond studs, and my new diamonds jackets with Spess centre studs.

cheers--Sharon

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: :love: FANTASTIC! I love it Missy! It looks amazing in the longer length - so classy, a real 'go anywhere' look! And then doubled up - super awesome! Great flexibility with that - such a great choice to go with the 32" . I'm sure Blu will be very impressed with how stylin' his rescuer looks! ;))

I am always so impressed with the items that come from IDJ - they are well made, incredible price point and Luann is such a doll to deal with! (I can't wait to visit them when I get to NYC in October/November!)

Sharon - did someone say "new diamond jackets with Spess centre studs"???? And just where might these be posted so we can oggle them?? :naughty:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Sharon and Enerchi- I think this necklace will become a staple in my jewelry wardrobe. Alone and with other necklaces.
Ooh Sharon, I second Enerchi's request...please share your photos of your new earrings- they sound TDF!!

Here are some more pics- I really tried to get some decent photos.
The first 2 show it doubled at slightly different lengths. There are a lot of options with the doubling. I could also do choker and long which is a look I like. I'll try to get a pic of that another time.

doubled.jpeg

doubled.jpg

dbtysingle.jpg

dbtydoubled.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I really love this!! I should NOT be fantasizing about anything diamond-like... but I *REALLY* like this, missy!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Enerchi! I just got the necklace today and as you know it has been a stressful week culminating in today's activites. So it was nice to get this today. I am still so worried about Blu. I hope she adjusts well to her new environment. I hope the new family will be good with us taking a trip to their farm in a couple of months to check on her. I keep hoping we did the right thing.

Here are 2 more variations.
ETA: LOL, anyone not into jewelry like we are would look at these pics and think I'm crazy and how they sort of all look the same...but we know they are different. :cheeky:

doubledifferently.jpg

differentdoubling.jpg

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
You got it! YAY! It's absolutely perfect!!! Enjoy the possibilities! :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Orbaya! You were one of the first whose DBTY necklace I loved and admired!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
That is just so beautiful and versatile! It looks very good on you, what a great size of diamond! Love it. :love:
Did IDJ give you a choice of chains?

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, Missy, I LOVE THAT!!!!!!! I inquired last year about a dbty from IDJ, but haven't followed through (yet)! I would totally love one of those. Enjoy your new bling!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JaneSmith|1348268971|3272494 said:
That is just so beautiful and versatile! It looks very good on you, what a great size of diamond! Love it. :love:
Did IDJ give you a choice of chains?

Thank you Jane. You can specify the necklace exactly as you would like it- they are very accommodating. I requested that the chain be as sturdy as necessary while still appearing delicate (which it does IRL- not so much in my photos I think though). It's a 1mm matte cable chain- same as Rosebloom's DBTY chain. Check out her DBTY thread- her necklace is absolutely gorgeous- and in yellow gold. Yummy!

Thank you Dani!! I have been thinking about getting this necklace for many many months now. And I finally decided I needed a little more bling in my life LOL so there you go. It only took about 10 days once I finalized exactly what I wanted. They are really fast! Which is a big plus for someone as impatient as I am LOL.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: it's perfect! I love it!!!!

sapphirering

Shiny_Rock
:love: I love it Missy! Thanks so much for your modeling pix. I think we're about the same build and it's really really help to see it on you. Especially since you're wearing black, which is what I wear most of the time (well, black/navy anyway.) Enjoy your necklace. It's totally gorgeous and I'm totally going to get one now. :cheeky:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Bella and sapphirering!
Sapphire- you should totally get one! IDJ is very reasonable and trustworthy- you cannot go wrong with them.
I wear black much of the time too, only problem is my black is covered in animal hair hahaha-I think animal hair and diamonds go splendidly don't you? But then again, I cannot think of much that doesn't go well with diamonds. :naughty:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

This length is quite versatile--looks very well the way you've shown! (and you could knot it like a lariat if desired!)

Very elegant--just like you Missy!

cheers--Sharon

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

It looks perfect Missy! The length, spacing, size of the bezels, wearing it long or layered as two..... I could go on. :cheeky:

The chain looks to be a great size too! Sturdy enough not to break if it gets caught but still very delicate. What did you end up choosing?

Wear it in great health! :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Ooooooooooo!!!! It's stunning! I just adore it! I'm so glad you decided to get it made. That was crazy fast too. It looks marvelous doubled over (and of course drop dead gorgeous long, too). Does it twist when you double it? Because if not, there is totally a 32 inch gemstone by the yard in my future! It looks incredible on you. Yay yay yay!!!!!!

So glad to finally be helpful too. I read Orbaya's, Sna77's and Bliss' DBTY threads about a hundred times each while I was deciding on my DBTY. This site is so handy!

Yay for diamonds!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out great!!! :love: :appl: My sister did send me a picture of hers, but alas, she is not an experienced jewelry photographer ;)) and I didn't post it because I didn't think it would help you! She'd be jealous if she saw your larger stones! It is great you can wear it doubled!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, it's yummy! I love the flexibility you have with the length/variations! That's a necklace you can wear with anything (including workout clothes!) Wear it in good health!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the layered look on you--so many possibilities in terms of wear!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Oh goodness, I usually don't find myself very into the DBTY look, but this is exceptionally beautiful and practical. All those different length combos...it's like a new necklace every day! :)) Enjoy it, it certainly looks lovely on you.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
It is perfect, I absolutely love the length! I really like the versitility that it offers. Congratulations on your beautiful DBTY! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I was in my hometown today and measured my sister's necklace. Hers is 36" and it can be doubled as well!

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
That is beautiful!!! Enjoy :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you again Sharon- I love the lariat idea. I will give that a whirl and report back. :wavey:

HOT, thank you. I went with the 1mm matte cable chain. I think it looks perfect IRL and Luann assured me it would be sturdy enough for the length of the necklace.

Thank you Rosebloom- you were a big help-your thread was what made me go with IDJ because I was speaking with a few vendors but I really loved the bezel they do for the DBTY. So delicate. And the price point was very reasonable. So thank you again! I only wish I looked good in yellow gold because the contrast you have with the yellow of the gold and the white of the diamonds is so yummy-looks great on you!

Thank you DS- I appreciate you and your sister went to the trouble to take pics and I totally understand how difficult that is. I still cannot do it properly but I knew if I didn't post pics I would be thrown off PS LOL. I considered going longer but for me 32 inches was just right. I bet it looks amazing on your sister!

Thank you Yenny- looking forward to seeing your next project- sounds gorgeous!

Thank you mom2boys,justginger, armywife, and renogirl!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Missy it turned out beautifully! You must be so happy with it. I love the doubled look, fantastic :love: ID really do make some great jewellery. I am so tempted to get the longer version now :naughty:

I totally relate to the black clothing - having 2 black cats myself. Black is great for showing off diamonds though. Enjoy! :wavey:

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
I want one now! So versatile and pretty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results