shape
carat
color
clarity

32 inch DBTY

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE that Missy-it looks so beautiful on you! I really love it doubled. Enjoy it!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
missy|1348268182|3272485 said:
Thank you Orbaya! You were one of the first whose DBTY necklace I loved and admired!

Awwww....thanks!

I know you were debating between 15 and 20 pointers, and I said that I was happy with the .15's for myself. Do you like this size for this length necklace? I think it is fab!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you monnyjay- my black cat Francesca was enjoying playing with my necklace today as she was sitting in my lap during the trip back LOL. She loves the dazzle of diamonds. ;))

Thank you Abby and Kasey!

Orbaya- I think the 15 pointers are perfect for the length. It keeps it looking very delicate. But, I bet 20 pointers would look smashing in its own right.

Here's the necklace with a non black outfit. Just for a different perspective. Though I prefer it with solid colors for sure. With my print outfits I think I will wear different necklaces or no necklace. My very favorite diamond/aquamarine/sapphire necklace looks lovely with my blue prints.

doubling.jpeg

dbtynecklace.jpeg

dbtyonblack.jpeg

double.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These pics don't do justice to my favorite necklace because it washes out the blue but just to show how much better it looks with prints (IMO). One day I'll try to get better pics of this necklace.

sapphireaquamarinediamondnecklace.jpeg

aquasapphirebdaynecklace.jpeg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I actually love the DBTY with the printed top. So cool and graphic! And your other necklace - wow! What a showstopper!!!

Also loving when you double it and match the lengths and the stones. They're all great combos by that one looks so classy to my eye!

Happy sigh...

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY! It's so beautiful!!! This is definitely on my bucketlistofbling!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I love it missy! So classic and versatile!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ah! did you see any of the pictures taken of the actors at the Emmy's last night? From "The Big Bang Theory", Mayim Bialik was photographed with a double strand of DBTY! So... are you really her?? ;))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Rosebloom- maybe I will try it out with my graphic print dresses. Thanks for your opinion.
Thank you Madelise and Laila!

LOL Enerchi- I TIVO'd the awards fashion show so I will have to check that out for sure. I googled a pic of her just to check out the necklace and I like it! She has a mezzuzah pendant on it- nice touch! Cannot find the stats on the DBTY though...

mayimsnecklace.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW. So simple, luxurious, and versatile, and it makes such a statement :love: gorgeous!! I saw your posts in the necklaces thread and I had to go find it :sun:

I like the size of the stones - I think the usual 5pointers make for lovely and delicate bracelets but I do think they can get lost in necklaces, the 15pointers are big enough that there's no missing them!

How do you usually wear it - single stranded or doubled?

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
oh i loveeeee it!!! This is officially added to my wishlist!!!!!!!!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Yssie and Oranges.

Yssie- so far I wear it long because (besides pearls) I don't have any other long necklaces and I like the change.
I love that it is so versatile though and I definitely will be wearing it doubled up as well. The 15 pointers are a nice size. Substantial but still delicate in appearance which is what I was going for. Though I am sure a larger size would be droolworthy!! :cheeky:

Oranges- go for it!! And don't forget pics!
Btw, how is your darling kitty doing? I hope all is going well!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, your other pendant looks gorgeous! :love: We need better pics of that one!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1349318966|3279045 said:
Missy, your other pendant looks gorgeous! :love: We need better pics of that one!

DS, this is for you. (You know I take very bad pictures :oops: ...I did the best I could but I could not capture the true colors of the pendant...)

aquasapphirediamond.jpeg

aquamarinesapphirediamondnecklace.jpeg

bdaynecklace.jpg

backofpendant.jpeg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
That is unbelievably gorgeous. What's the story behind it? Vintage? Where did you find it?

:love: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Rosebloom! My dh and I saw it in one of our favorite jewelry shops in New Hope/Lambertville and I fell in love with it. Blue is my favorite color and I love the antique feel of it as well. It is not an antique however.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL just had to post this...francesca has a lovely new hat :cheeky:

hatforfrankie.jpeg

favoritenecklace.jpeg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, wow, wow! I love your DBTY, it is gorgeous and perfect. The aqua pendant leaves me speechless! What a stunning piece! Oh my lord, that is amazing! I will be thinking about it all day. Wow.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Hi Missy!

I am hoping you will catch this, I wanted to ask you a couple of questions about your DBTY, if that's ok.

Are you still loving it and wearing it?
What karat gold did you end up having the chain made in?
Is there anything else you would do differently now that you have had it a couple of months?

Thanks for your help :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hawaiianorangetree|1353972554|3316012 said:
Hi Missy!

I am hoping you will catch this, I wanted to ask you a couple of questions about your DBTY, if that's ok.

Are you still loving it and wearing it?
What karat gold did you end up having the chain made in?
Is there anything else you would do differently now that you have had it a couple of months?

Thanks for your help :))

Hi HOT! Congratulations again on your win!!! I'm so happy and excited for you!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

To answer your questions about my DBTY- I am still loving it and wearing it!
It's 14K WG. I cannot think of anything I would have done differently. It's so delicate looking and I really love that. While I love big diamonds the size of the diamonds I chose for this necklace is perfect for me as is the length. I might have gone for platinum if my budget would have allowed for that but I do not regret the 14K. I like the color and the price point was great so win win.

Hope that helped and please ask any other questions you might have.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Hi Missy!

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly :))

The info is really helpful. I'm glad you are still loving it!

I've emailed Luann and I am just waiting to hear back from her with some information. I'm not sure I can afford to go for 15 pointers ATM as I wasn't planning on any purchases in the near future. If I'd known I was going to win, I would have been saving! :cheeky: Part of me is telling me to wait and save, but now that I have the gift voucher, I want something now. 8)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're very welcome HOT. I hope it works out for you!!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Oh i do have one more question... 8)

Do you know how many mm the bezels are? I'm assuming the handmade ones work out to be finer / more delicate?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hawaiianorangetree|1353977961|3316072 said:
Oh i do have one more question... 8)

Do you know how many mm the bezels are? I'm assuming the handmade ones work out to be finer / more delicate?

I don't remember HOT, I'm sorry...I do know they are really delicate and that's one of the big reasons I went with id jewelry because the delicateness of the bezels really appealed to me. They are really fine- definitely more so than the non handmade ones. I am sure Luann knows though!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
That's ok Missy, I'll add the question to the bazillion others I've already emailed poor Luann. ::)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, HOT!!! :appl: I wanted to mention that my sister also has a long DBY from IDJ, but hers has smaller diamonds. I honestly like Missy's better. I really wouldn't do a long one with diamonds much smaller..maybe 12 points if not 15.

Missy! I missed the additional pictures of your beautiful pendant! :love: I love blue, too, and that is just a really special pendant!

D

Deactivated member 42515

hawaiianorangetree said:
That's ok Missy, I'll add the question to the bazillion others I've already emailed poor Luann. ::)
Sorry to thread jack, but has Luann been emailing you back? I emailed he about a dbty bracelet a week ago, she responded 2 times then when I told her my budget, she never emailed me back. I even emailed her again and said I am willing to go higher in budget but she won't email me back. Has she emailed u recently?

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love the doubled look!! I would totally want that! And also maybe a rose gold version! And also maybe a YG version with rubies! Ugh, if only I had unlimited funds!!!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
YayTacori|1353991685|3316238 said:
hawaiianorangetree said:
Sorry to thread jack, but has Luann been emailing you back? I emailed he about a dbty bracelet a week ago, she responded 2 times then when I told her my budget, she never emailed me back. I even emailed her again and said I am willing to go higher in budget but she won't email me back. Has she emailed u recently?

Hi YayTacori

No I haven't heard from her yet but I only emailed her about it Sunday night / early Monday morning NY time. She usually takes at least 2 days to reply to a new enquiry. Have there been any sales / holidays recently? Maybe they have been swamped from that and are still trying to catch up? Ill let you know when I hear from her if you want. :))

D

Deactivated member 42515

hawaiianorangetree|1353999267|3316278 said:
YayTacori|1353991685|3316238 said:
hawaiianorangetree said:

Hi YayTacori

No I haven't heard from her yet but I only emailed her about it Sunday night / early Monday morning NY time. She usually takes at least 2 days to reply to a new enquiry. Have there been any sales / holidays recently? Maybe they have been swamped from that and are still trying to catch up? Ill let you know when I hear from her if you want. :))
Hmm... thanks. The last I emailed her was on the 15th. I was hoping they were busy and that's why they couldn't get to me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results