shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 30 yr upgrade

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
I thought that lab grown were allowed in SMTB? As long as the focus was on the piece versus MMD particulars??

Show Me the Bling! (Rings, Earrings, Jewelry)​

Brag shamelessly about your Bling, engagement, anniversary or any other ring here. Pictures are mandatory! No simulants please - only genuine gemstones. No Pearls either.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Setting the radiant east-west really gives it a striking look.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on 30 years!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary and congrats on you gorgeous upgrade!

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Setting the radiant east-west really gives it a striking look.

Show Me the Bling! (Rings, Earrings, Jewelry)​

Brag shamelessly about your Bling, engagement, anniversary or any other ring here. Pictures are mandatory! No simulants please - only genuine gemstones. No Pearls either.

Are MMDs considered simulants? I thought it was chemical composition that governed which went where?

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary! That is a beautiful ring! Congratulations!!

purplesilk

Ideal_Rock
Are MMDs considered simulants? I thought it was chemical composition that governed which went where?

POLICE 2.1

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your 30th anniversary! We don't get to see that many radiants. Beautiful!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Happy 30th anniversary to you and your husband!
Beautiful ring!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your anniversary and your beautiful ring!

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations -- on the lovely ring and the relationship!

I bookmarked this to check back in 2052. =)2

bv_jewels

Rough_Rock
A dumb 19yr old boy asked an even dumber 18yr girl to marry him back in 1992. He proposed with a simple .45 cathedral round solitaire. Over the next 30 happy years he's presented me with numerous upgrades or additions that suited out situation at that moment. Well last month we started to design my current dream ring to celebrate our 30 years together. Since I am from a very small town I really don't feel comfortable posting this on FB but I want to share my joy. PS seemed perfect. So for my first post here is up lovely bauble!

2.3 CT, Radiant Cut, Lab, VS2, H, 9.28x6.54x4.29, L/W 1.42 East West 18k Yellow Gold
IMG_7424.jpg
ring1.jpg
IMG_7455.jpg

this is such a wholesome note to start my week on! thank you for sharing....gorgeous diamond

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
It's absolutely beautiful....and Happy Anniversary!!!

Sorry this is off topic but I saw you were able to get a Skelton Key for your pottery barn jewelry box. Can you tell me how you went about getting one or buying one?
Thank you SO much! Below is my Pottery barn Jewelry Box.
It's absolutely beautiful....and Happy Anniversary!!!

IMG_3769.jpeg
Kimberly

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Sorry this is off topic but I saw you were able to get a Skelton Key for your pottery barn jewelry box. Can you tell me how you went about getting one or buying one?

IMG_3769.jpeg
Kimberly

Hi, kimber418...Hopefully this previous post from LorettaB will help you out:

LorettaB

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

IMG_3769.jpeg
Kimberly
If you will email customer service at Wolf they will send you a replacement key. I found my Wolf McKenna box in a thrift store, of all places. It even had the padding and wrapping still in place on the inside, but no key. Wolf mailed me two keys straightaway when I inquired about a replacement.

kimber418

Shiny_Rock
If you will email customer service at Wolf they will send you a replacement key. I found my Wolf McKenna box in a thrift store, of all places. It even had the padding and wrapping still in place on the inside, but no key. Wolf mailed me two keys straightaway when I inquired about a replacement.

Thank you so much!

DiamondsOnly

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! Cheers to many more!! =)2
What a beauty!!!

kimber418

Shiny_Rock

Thank you SO much for your help on this! The key is on it's way to me.

Kimberly

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it. Congrats.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results