shape
carat
color
clarity

3-stone ring Girls - are you out there?

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
I love drooling over these 3 stone rings!!! Such a treat!!!

SuzyQZ, my heart always skips a beat seeing your amazing ring photo with the orange flower - WOW!!!

orbaya

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/4/2008 6:27:26 PM
Author: steph72276
Okay, Orbaya I really want to go to Vegas now! My husband will thank you for finally talking me into it! That is too cool...a ring out of a slot machine. Such a great win for a pricescoper!
LOL! I won it at the Rio hotel back in 2002. We''ve been back 3 other times and it''s not there anymore. I always check though...just in case! There were a group of 6 slot machines together and they had three different jewelry levels...silver, gold and platinum. I walked right up to the only empty machine, put a $5 bill in, pressed the button and it lined up to the gold level! I could not believe it. I think the other players were not too happy that I just waltzed right up and won because I''m sure some of those ladies had been there a while.

You should go to Vegas anyway!
2.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh it is wonderful to see another thread with beautiful three stone rings! Love love love them ladies!!! If Suzy can be shameless then so can I (by the way I always enjoy seeing that gorgeous ring of yours).
9.gif
Here is my Hearts on Fire semi-bezel set three stone in 18 kt. white gold with micro pave on the shank. Center stone is 1.24 carats and the sidestones are .5 carats each.

hoffireclose2.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sundial and SuzyQZ, your rings make my heart beat faster; YUM!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Sundial, whenever you are down here and not to busy you need to show me that beauty. hehee
3.gif

ETA: I forgot I am a 3 stone owner.
6.gif
5.gif

IMG00394.JPG

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Yes you are a three stone ring owner Skippy and your ring is a dazzler!!! One of these days we need to get together for lunch if I can ever get down to the city without my husband in tow!
2.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy, everytime I see pics of your ring, I swoon! I adore it!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have always wanted a 3 stone Asscher ring, but for my birthday I had a 3 stone emerald cut ring made with a citrine.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
And a hand shot on my left hand.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks so brown in these pics because I took them outside, but it''s really a very orangey colour.
original.aspx

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Here are some pics of my 3 stone ring. The center Asscher is .8 ct and the sides are also Asschers, about .4 each.

DSC_0041.jpg

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
And another..

DSC_0090.jpg

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Nothing fancy here...just a little something that I found on eBay for an absolute steal.....just over 1/3 ctw. A fun little rhr

3StoneJC03.jpg

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Profile (this ones a little clearer)

Diamond3Stone08.JPG

joflier

Ideal_Rock
One more.....not very good lighting, but I thought it was a cool shot.
BTW, I''m loving everyones rings here! Just such a classic look! I''m especially adoring suzyq''s and mundicoat''s!
36.gif

diamond3stone003.jpg

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Lauren, that citrine is just stunning! What a lovely ring.

And Skippy, I can''t believe this, but Ive never seen a pic of your ring before. I don''t know how I missed it, becuase it''s now one of my all time favourites! Sorry to be so slow, and apoligies if this is already well known, but do you mind if I ask where it''s from? I really love the setting.

Thanks!

Jen

mjd

Rough_Rock
All these rings are just gorgeous!!

Selkie I love your sapphire ring!
30.gif

Here is my soon to be ering. Can''t wait to pick it up!! It''s a baby version of sundials fabulous ring. Hearts on Fire setting in platinum. Centre .75ct, sides .25cts F & G ACAs with .21ct pave down the shank
26.gif

Crate111.jpg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you very much Selkie. I love your mounting and the Olympian also. Just beautiful.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/4/2008 11:33:26 PM
Author: LitigatorChick
And another..

NICE ring LitigatorChick! I especially love the twist on the traditional "flower" shot!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
LaurenThePartier: what a phenomenal colour!
I think the only 3-stone (with a coloured centre stone) I''ve ever seen has been sapphire, and maybe ruby...yours is astounding!

Date: 1/4/2008 9:00:26 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
I have always wanted a 3 stone Asscher ring, but for my birthday I had a 3 stone emerald cut ring made with a citrine.

original.aspx

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
All the rings are absolutely breathtaking.
36.gif

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/5/2008 10:42:45 AM
Author: LostSapphire
LaurenThePartier: what a phenomenal colour!
I think the only 3-stone (with a coloured centre stone) I''ve ever seen has been sapphire, and maybe ruby...yours is astounding!

Date: 1/4/2008 9:00:26 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

original.aspx
Isn''t it gorgeous? I keep coming back to drool over these three stones and this one in particular!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love all of them! My first upgrade was an amazing three stone ring, from Tiffany''s. I love my current stone, but boy I really do miss that emerald cut three stone ring, it was quite spectacular!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
More gorgeous rings to admire! Star you have excellent taste and I can tell you that I have had amazing luck with my Hearts on Fire setting. I have worn it daily for nearly three years now and have never lost a stone from the pave.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s mine, taken by Alj at the recent get together in MA:

It''s a platinum RB (.92) and pear (.20 each side) trellis setting, made by WF. I LOVE my ring, but the more I look at it, the more I wish the sides were a little larger. I think I should have gone with either .25 or maybe .30s.

aljspicofring.JPG

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
I love that trellis setting! Gorgeous.

Jen

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/5/2008 11:36:01 AM
Author: zoebartlett
Here''s mine, taken by Alj at the recent get together in MA:

It''s a platinum RB (.92) and pear (.20 each side) trellis setting, made by WF. I LOVE my ring, but the more I look at it, the more I wish the sides were a little larger. I think I should have gone with either .25 or maybe .30s.
Zoe NOOOO! I LUUURRRVVVEEEEE your little pear sides, the smaller the side stones the LARGER your center diamond looks!!! I LOVE your ring!

I have a friend with a three stone comprised of the same stone shapes as yours, and her pears are too big - her center stone sits back and doesn''t really shine.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results