shape
carat
color
clarity

3 stone e-ring owners, any regrets???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock

For those of you that have 3 stone engagement rings, do you still love it? If you had it to do over again, would you select the same thing vs. a solitaire or some other kind of setting? Every time I see one on PS, I think, I waaaaant one! (Especially Kaleigh''s

27.gif
)

Oh, and feel free to post pictures of your beauties

31.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it and have no regrets!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my three stone ring. My sidestones were intended to be accents rather than a true three stone ring. I still admire solitaire settings but in the end don't think I'd ever give up my three stone ring!

3stonesummer.jpg

Scorpioanne

Shiny_Rock
I upgraded to a 3 stone and I love it so much! No regrets at all.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I adore 3 stone rings. I love solitaires. Best to get both...if possible...
31.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 8:23:42 PM
Author: coatimundi
31.gif
Agreed
9.gif

rockin11

Shiny_Rock
I just recently had to make an ins. claim. I had a solitaire with diamonds in band. I always liked 3 stone rings but never thought I would have one.(my SIL has 3 stone round so didn''t want to copy) When I was looking for a replacement(NOT looking for a 3 stone) I found this ring that I have now and loved it. I thought it was different. So to answer your question..no regrets thus far! I am loving my new 3 stone! Are you thinking about getting one? What do you want?

avring13.jpg

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
No regrets! - I had a solitaire for more than 16 yrs - first, the stone on the left side of my ring was a solitaire for 11 yrs., (later was a pendant), next the center stone was a solitaire for 5+ years - I only reset them last year as a 3 stone. I love it and it has a lot of sentiment for me. That being said, no ruling out future RH rings - there''re dozens of PS rings I adore!

mmlil3.jpg

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
I went from a solitaire to a three-stone, and I love it! I don''t think I could ever go back...

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My original e-ring is a solitaire, and my tenth anniversary ring is a three stone. I love them both, but I wear my three stone more. No regrets at all, love it!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love mine! When we do my upgrade, DH wants me to get a solitaire. I probably will, but I will NEVER give up my three-stone!
30.gif

EmmsRingsWindowHandshot.jpg

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 9:59:35 PM
Author: rockin11
I just recently had to make an ins. claim. I had a solitaire with diamonds in band. I always liked 3 stone rings but never thought I would have one.(my SIL has 3 stone round so didn''t want to copy) When I was looking for a replacement(NOT looking for a 3 stone) I found this ring that I have now and loved it. I thought it was different. So to answer your question..no regrets thus far! I am loving my new 3 stone! Are you thinking about getting one? What do you want?
Your ring is stunning Rockin! I love that there are diamonds on the shank too, really beautiful! I just adore Kaleigh''s ring and am seriously considering a re-set. I really love the finger coverage that you get and it''s such a classic look. I told DH that and he said, "finger coverage huh? Why don''t we just get you a diamond glove?" Ha ha ha!
3.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh MissGotRocks, that is a beautiful set! Can you share the size of the stones? I also love the scattered wedding band with it!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Coatie and Musey.....y''all are so bad! Funny you say that. I told my husband tonight that since he has 2 cars, it is only fair that I have 2 rings.
27.gif
31.gif

We were talking about getting a new car for me this year, but I''m really thinking that I''ll just keep my old car and put the money in a "ring fund." I''d rather drive my car until the wheels fall off if that meant I could have 2 rings!!!!!
25.gif

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Babysteps, that is so awesome that you were able to use your previous stones in this setting. OMG, I absolutely LOVE the proportions of your ring. If you don''t mind me asking, what size are the stones and what is your finger size?

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 11:05:33 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
I love my ring, but have recently been swaggering over to the solitaire side.. I am missing the simple elegance of it.. Maybe for our 5 year.. maaaaybe!!! We are talking about renewing vows for that anniversary.
Oh gosh SDL, if you changed that beautiful ring, I think there would be a riot on PS. It''s perfect, unique, stunning, gorgeous, elegant, need I go on???!!!!

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
Rockin11, that ring is gorgeous. I never thought 3-stone rings were for me, but your set might be changing my mind. That's a different take on the 3-stone and I think it's stunning (I'm a princess cut fan).

rockin11

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 12:09:35 AM
Author: caribqueen
Rockin11, that ring is gorgeous. I never thought 3-stone rings were for me, but your set might be changing my mind. That''s a different take on the 3-stone and I think it''s stunning (I''m a princess cut fan).
Thanks, Caribqueen! I thought it was different too. My jeweler had made it for the store and I fell in love when I saw it...I told him he must have made it for me!
9.gif
You and Luvmyhalo need to jump on and head on over to the 3 stone side..you wont regret it!
31.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, rockin11, I
30.gif
your e-ring. Love that combo of center and side stones. It''s fantastic! (Sorry for slight thread jack here, I''m done
2.gif
)

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, THAT RING IS GORGEOUS!!! I just love the trap sidestones - amazing! Specs please!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/20/2009 11:58:37 PM
Author: luvmyhalo
Ooooh MissGotRocks, that is a beautiful set! Can you share the size of the stones? I also love the scattered wedding band with it!
Thank you! The center stone is 2.22 and the sidestones are .33 each. The band is the etoile from Tiffany's.

Sheesh - the pic is sooo big! Sorry!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 12:02:15 AM
Author: luvmyhalo
Coatie and Musey.....y'all are so bad! Funny you say that. I told my husband tonight that since he has 2 cars, it is only fair that I have 2 rings.
27.gif
31.gif

We were talking about getting a new car for me this year, but I'm really thinking that I'll just keep my old car and put the money in a 'ring fund.' I'd rather drive my car until the wheels fall off if that meant I could have 2 rings!!!!!
25.gif
I'm with you!!!!!
25.gif
My best friend from high school wants to sell me her mom's big round brilliant and for that I would probably go solitaire and wear it as a RHR preferably along with stacking bands just like your set which I think is awesowe, BTW.

But despite my name, my upgrade is officially over and I plan to wear the 3-stone Tacori with the Jubilee and trillions as my wedding set forever (the one in the avatar).

rockin11

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 8:18:08 AM
Author: vespergirl

Wow, THAT RING IS GORGEOUS!!! I just love the trap sidestones - amazing! Specs please!!!
Thanks, Vespergirl. The center is 2.5 G VS2(spread looks like a 2.75) and the sides are about .65 each. Y''all sure do know how to make a girl feel good! Here is the thread where I recently posted it https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/replacement-what-do-you-think.107247/
The pics are not that great..I am getting better! I think I have better ones now but I have not posted them.

Mscushion..Thanks for the sweet comments!

Missgotrocks..I searched and found the thread on your ring. It is absolutely stunning!! I LOVE the pears. I had never seen that before (as well as mine) I guess I need to get out more often. It is just so elegant! If I do it again I may go that route.

Luvmyhalo..Have we persuaded you to come over to the 3 stone side?
31.gif
BTW..if you get that diamond glove I would like one as well!
9.gif

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
I guess I am the odd girl out. I had a 1.66ct trinity ring ( 3 stone) and traded it up for a 1.52ct RB. I will say though that all the trinity rings on this thread are gorgeous and I love all the different sizes and styles. So no regrets here.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/21/2009 10:27:46 AM

Thanks, Vespergirl. The center is 2.5 G VS2(spread looks like a 2.75) and the sides are about .65 each. Y''all sure do know how to make a girl feel good! Here is the thread where I recently posted it https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/replacement-what-do-you-think.107247/
The pics are not that great..I am getting better! I think I have better ones now but I have not posted them.

Missgotrocks..I searched and found the thread on your ring. It is absolutely stunning!! I LOVE the pears. I had never seen that before (as well as mine) I guess I need to get out more often. It is just so elegant! If I do it again I may go that route.

31.gif
9.gif
Thanks a bunch. . . my sidestones are round though!

So many pretty three stone rings - I love them all! They just add something extra to those special center stones!

rockin11

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 11:03:25 AM
Author: MissGotRocks

Date: 2/21/2009 10:27:46 AM

31.gif
9.gif
Thanks a bunch. . . my sidestones are round though!

So many pretty three stone rings - I love them all! They just add something extra to those special center stones!
totally getting confused this morning! There are just too many beauties on here! getting goofed up! I was thinking of Kaleighs as far as the pears go! I was commenting on your ring though in the post above..I just goofed up on the sides..been on here way too long! I looked up your thread last night and read your post..I think your center is amazing! You have been through quite a few stones. I love what you have decided on. It looks ginormous on you finger and the finger coverage is crazy
36.gif

Lulie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 8:23:42 PM
Author: coatimundi
31.gif
Ditto
41.gif

upgrade

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve only had my 3 stone since yesterday afternoon (does that qualify me to answer?) but I can''t see myself EVER regretting the decision to give up my solitaire! I love how blingy and sparkly it is and the finger coverage is to die for... I say do it! You won''t regret it!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
LOVE my three-stone - I actually changed from a solitaire to a three-stone (I had originally considered both). For me, while I love both, it came down to what looked best on my hand, and the three-stone won that one, hands-down
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results