shape
carat
color
clarity

3 cheers and best wishes for Irina and Leonid

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, I didn''t expect this kind of fireworks on the 4th! What a shocker.

Many THANKS to Irina and Leonid for creating a FABULOUS site and maintaining such a SUPPORTIVE and INFORMATIVE community. Lots of luck with what''s next for you!

My love of diamonds has certainly grown since I arrived two years ago, and I expect it to be a lifelong passion.

My DH sometimes curses the day I found PS, and friends don''t understand why I''m addicted to "that crazy diamond site". I just smile and tell them that it could be worse!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Irina and Leonid,

Not sure if you will get this message (if you are still reading), but thank you for everything. While I am not a huge poster, I am ALWAYS on PS, and it has been such a wonderful part of my life....

YOU WILL BE MISSED MORE THAN YOU KNOW!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! I''m so shocked, and quite sad to hear this news!

Like so many others have already said, Leonid and Irina, you will be greatly missed around here. I will miss Irina''s incredibly fast and creative photoshops, design suggestions, and ideas. Leonid has given great advice over the years that I have been here, The both of you are a huge asset to this community, and I certainly hope that you both pop in for a visit periodically.

I wish you the best in your future endeavours, and the most success a pair can stand!
1.gif

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
L&I, just wanted to join the others by saying that this place will just not be the same without you. You have not only created an amazing board with a wealth of information about diamonds that hve helped educate many many ppl, but you have also created a community of friends across the globe...and for that i thank you..

I wish you all the best!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
I am floored!

Leonid and Irina -- thank you for all of your hard work, sweat, blood, and tears all these years. I started out seeing PS as "merely" a think-tank of diamond lovers, but now I see it as a fun hang-out with some very cool people, some of whom I''ve befriended in real life. Thank you for everything! You will be missed. And best of luck with your new adventures! Please check in when you can!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I am sad to see you both go, but happy that you have found greener pastures to tend to. What you have created here is very special in the current world of cyberspace. So a big THANK YOU goes out to the both of you!!!! Best wishes....we''ll all miss you!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I feel it necessary to state that I have not been the biggest contributor to the ''diamond'' conversations on these boards, but Pricescope has helped so many people: the proposing boyfriend, the last minute dinner host, the special occassion shoe shopper, the Mom to the sick kitty, the greiving family member, and me - the girlfriend who didn''t know what to do with her relationship.

We have all been touched by the presence of your (much more than a) website - we have become a community. There is better genuine advice on these boards than I can get from many of my ''in person'' friends.

Thank you for creating a community that touches the lives of so many.

We all expect updates
emlove.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Wow. What a sad surprise to come back to after the holidays here in the US... This is so bitter sweet. You both are the reason that so many people feel connected and have created a world on the internet of sharing and community that I have never seen on any forums anywhere. It has passed beyond diamonds, and jewlery and actually changed lives and built friendships. had it not been for PS, I would have never gotten into my career.

You started a world wide conversation, you two, and it will continue long past a few years. Please come back and share with us, if you can. Tell us about the great new things you are up to, and I wish you both all the best of luck in your new adventures. Two people with so much creativity and talent will not long be quiet...see you guys on the cover of Fortune magazine...
31.gif

You have my e-mail, if there is ever anything I can do to help, please call on me. I owe you both so much for all the years and the change in my life because of you and your community. I would be honored to count you both as friends.

The best of luck to you both!!
35.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I''m so shocked! Irina and Leonid - Thank you so much for what you''ve been doing for all of us! You''ll be missed.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Oh, my. I take a day or two off and look what I find. I am stunned by this news. I am also thrilled that two people who have seen to it that I have had many hours of pleasure and recreation here are themselves going to get some fun and down time. Leonid and Irina, the best to you both.

L&I, You will be missed and always loved and thought of often and fondly. Thank you for your contribution to the diamond world as well as the internet.

Andrey, welcome aboard.

shay

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Leonoid and Irina,

Thanks so much for creating this community. You''ll both be missed beyond words. Enjoy the new ventures of your lives. Please come back and let us know how you''re doing. God bless you both.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I''m shocked too. You will be missed.

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I want to wish you both good luck entering your next stage in this wonderfull journey called LIFE.

You (no doubt) have left your mark in this world of "ROCKS"!!! I salute you!!!

Thank you for educating me as well as accomplishing your aim of educating the consumers in this great industry that was locked in secrecy for thousands of years!!
Thanks to Pricescope it opened up the path for better comunications between professionals and consumers.

Pricescope surprised me to the fact that it attracted TOP industry pro''s into sharing their knowledge accumulated over decades.

Great Job!!!

I want to take this opportunity to welcome the new Admin (Andrey) to this community! And want to hope Pricescope will adhere to its current policies and spirit.
The reputation Pricescope earned is based on many years. Lets make sure its existance will last into its next era!

Good luck to all..., Leonid, Irina and Andrey and the PS comunity,

E B

Ideal_Rock
A million thank yous and best wishes to you, Leonid and Irina!
36.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
My very best to both of you, and I hope you will visit frequently as honored guests!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Wow... this is really a shock, even though it shouldn't be. Leonid and Irina deserve a break, but they will certainly be missed. IMO, they built something unique and special on the net. They not only helped educate us all, they've helped vendors build their businesses, they pushed the technology envelope by always trying new things, and most importantly they built a community like none other.

Good luck Leonid and Irina and enjoy your down time... I will miss you.

Lop

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, this is certainly a surprise.

Well I wish you both lots of luck in the future, and I sure hope you will be stopping by occassionally to say hi!

drk

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear you''re leaving. I''ve been addicted to this forum since I found it during my diamond search over 2 years ago (before any purchase at a maul store, thankfully). Having found it so informative, friendly and supportive, I can''t remember how many people I''ve referred here over that time. Whenever a friend or colleague has mentioned looking for a ring or getting engaged, I''ve told them where they need to go to do research. I never would have found my great GOG diamond without you, and I still look at it with joy every day.
I hope you''ll be able to keep in touch (and continue to show us your fantastic designs Irina) even though you''re no longer the administrators. I also hope this place continues to keep the same wonderful warm atmosphere, whatever new changes and developments like ahead.
Thanks again for everything.
Kate

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/5/2007 5:16:03 PM
Author: Nicrez
Wow. What a sad surprise to come back to after the holidays here in the US... This is so bitter sweet. You both are the reason that so many people feel connected and have created a world on the internet of sharing and community that I have never seen on any forums anywhere. It has passed beyond diamonds, and jewlery and actually changed lives and built friendships. had it not been for PS, I would have never gotten into my career.

You started a world wide conversation, you two, and it will continue long past a few years. Please come back and share with us, if you can. Tell us about the great new things you are up to, and I wish you both all the best of luck in your new adventures. Two people with so much creativity and talent will not long be quiet...see you guys on the cover of Fortune magazine...
31.gif

You have my e-mail, if there is ever anything I can do to help, please call on me. I owe you both so much for all the years and the change in my life because of you and your community. I would be honored to count you both as friends.

The best of luck to you both!!
35.gif

Very well put, Nicrez, as always! Ditto the sentiment!

Irina and Leonid, I will miss you both! Thanks for everything!!!

Irina, I hope this mean that you can actually get paid for your fabulous creations!! Please remember us all when you are a household name in jewelry design! Best wishes!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results