shape
carat
color
clarity

3 cheers and best wishes for Irina and Leonid

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Irina and Leonid. I wonder if I speak for all of us when I say that I feel somewhat apprehensive about you leaving us. I am sure that Andrey will be a wonderful admin but I feel a bit scared that things will change here. I have become so used to you leading things here. There have been times where I have made mistakes, perhaps upset or offended people but you always sort things out and advise me on the correct protocol for using PS. Things always ended with a nice word or a smile.

You have looked out for us and made sure we are safe in our growing community.

I have learned so much because of PS. I even landed my perfect job in a jewellers because of what I learned here. I will be forever grateful for this.

I hope that you will be very happy in the countryside. Its a lovely place to relax and just enjoy life!

I wish you both the absolutely best of everything
1.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So many things I want to say, but suffice to just say a huge THANK YOU to you both for all the kindness and friendship you have always shown me, for the fun we have had and for this place - where I have been able to share my passion for twinkly rocks! May your new lives be full of success and joy - you both deserve it!

Love you both
emrose.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
My love for diamonds and consumer education is due to you both. Thanks for everytihng!!

Jelly

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Dear Irina, dear Leonid,

May I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you have contributed for diamond consumers, aficionados and professionals. I see you leave us with sadness, but I feel joy for you as well as you will be able to start new ventures with a fresh look.

I want to especially thank you for the odd times that you had to put me straight, because of me slightly bending the rules of the forum. You always understood that this was never done with bad intentions, and I always understood that you sometimes had to be stricter than necessary.

May I wish you all the best in the future, and if I can ever be of assistance in a future venture, please do not be ashamed to ask.

Live long, live very long, and prosper.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
I''m completely stunned at the new developpement! But thanks to Irina and Leonid for all of their hard work these past few years. Enjoy the new projects that may come your way.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Peace and blessings, Leonid and Irina. Thank you for this wonderful community. You will be missed.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck in your future endeavors!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both Irina and Leonid will be very missed here and I wish them both the best in their new endeavours. I will also miss Irina''s great photoshop skills and innovative design ideas.
7.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Irina and Leonid~you have created a unique community. I enjoy coming here every day and have learned so much. You will truly be missed. Best wishes on your new journey
1.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Irina and Leonid--

THANK YOU!

Best wishes to you in all that you do...Be Blessed!

beachbound

Rough_Rock
Thanks for such a great place to come! I haven''t been on here long but have already learned so much! Thanks and best of luck!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you both for everything I''ve learned about diamonds and about life. You''ve managed to do the near-impossible...create a caring, helpful, gentle, passionate site where the community truly cares about each other. This forum has been my harbor in tough times and a place where I can truly feel joy for myself and for others.

Thank you, and enjoy the warm breezes ahead.

XO,
Jackie

Rae~

Shiny_Rock
Leonid and Irina, thank you so very much for all your work on this site. I have greatly enjoyed your individual inputs as well, and you will both be sorely missed.

Best of luck in the future and whatever it brings for you!

36.gif
35.gif

39.gif

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Leonid and Irina:

Thanks for creating a wonderful site. I wish you well with your new venture, and stop back and chat every now and then.

You created a wonderful site, and then put tons of time into moderating it. I''m not sure I know of another site that has done as well.

Perry

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I''m definitely sad that you''re leaving.... what will PS be without you two? but I do understand the desire to move on... so best wishes and enjoy your new life! MISS YOU!!!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I too echo everyone''s surprise, dismay and disappointment at your departures. From the moment I found Pricescope, I''ve felt welcomed by you and all the people who make PS such a warm place to be. The two of you created this haven for us loonies and we so appreciate what your vision built. Please enjoy the flowers and fresh air but make sure you stay in touch with the family you helped to foster! All the best to you..........

Mexi

Shiny_Rock
39.gif
I hate goodbyes.

You both WILL be missed.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sad to hear that both of you are leaving
7.gif
. Good luck with yr future endeavours. We''ll miss ya!

elsie

Shiny_Rock
Aww... Irina and Leonid, things won''t be the same without you. I hope you''ll check in from time to time! Thanks for creating and maintaining such a wonderful site, and enjoy your rest and relaxation!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Though I have only been a member a few days, I would like to say thank you for creating and maintaining a wonderful community.
Good luck with you future endeavors!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Irina and Leonid!! My best wishes for your continued sucesss.

Please visit, if you can, sometimes as we will miss you sorely!!!

I will miss you very much!

Layla

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Irina and Leonid

I wish you both success in any future endeavours and a relaxing and peaceful time in the country.

Thank you for all you have done for us and Pricescope over the years.

35.gif
to Irina
35.gif
to Leonid

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear Irina and Leonid,

I am happy for you that you succeeded in you endeavors with this site. You worked incredibly hard, harder than most of can imagine I am sure. You have earned a respite. I hope that Pricescope will continue to reflect your values as it continues.

For those of us "left behind" it is sad and disconcerting. The only metaphor that came immediately to mind was that of a teacher leaving a class of young students at mid year. A new, competent teacher will take over but the students are not prepared and do not want to let the "old" teacher, of whom they are fond, leave.

I find it hard to imagine staying here without you! On the other hand, I find it hard to imagine not checking in! Will we still be able to reach you by e-mail? I have a movie to discuss with you.

Deborah
34.gif

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Leonid, Irina, it is hard to imagine Pricescope without you, in my mind you ARE the guts and heart of Pricescope. Thank you for creating Pricescope, the most fun I''ve had on the internet! I''m sure more adventures are awaiting you...

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
I realize that I''m fairly new here, but best of luck to both of you and many thanks for creating such a wonderful environment here at PS. The knowledge gained here and the people who I''ve met along the way are priceless! Here''s to you Irina and Leonid - may you find success and happiness wherever your lives may lead you!
35.gif
5.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
6.gif
39.gif

I''m stunned. I can''t locate the announcement.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2007 2:11:44 PM
Author: fire&ice
23.gif
6.gif
39.gif

I''m stunned. I can''t locate the announcement.
It seemed to appear, go away....and then...as like when there is a broadway play...and the actors are urged to come out for one more bow...it reappeared again over a period of hours yesterday afternoon (which I missed, but Storm didn''t) to evening. Like the yellow bar up top, at least for awhile, it appeared over the top of each of the forums.

But, at the beginning of this thread, I believe Storm has captured all of the announcement.

CaptAubrey

Brilliant_Rock
It is a surprise, and things are surely not going to be the same without their input. But five years on the internet is a long time, and I can certainly understand their desire for a break.

Having met Leonid in person (though he didn''t know it was "me"), I''m sure he will do well with his next endeavor. I just hope they keep us all posted on how they''re doing.

Good luck!

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Best wishes!!!

You will still visit, right??

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Geeze, I am away for a few days, come back and something like this happens
39.gif
7.gif
39.gif
. Thank you so much for providing one of the greatest guilty pleasures on earth (besides diamonds). Best of luck to Irina and Leonid in the future! You will come back and chat, right?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results