shape
carat
color
clarity

3 cheers and best wishes for Irina and Leonid

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I''m reading this tonight in shock, with very conflicted emotions......joy for you in your choice to relish all that life has to offer, and with extreme sadness that it means you won''t be part of the daily fabric here.

Yours (both Leonid and Irina) is a presence I''ve very much come to cherish here. You''ve created something so completely unique that touches people in a very real way.

I''ve met some wonderful people because of this place. I''ve learned so much about diamonds because of it. I''ve learned about a LOT of things here. Thanks for all you''ve done to contribute to that, and for created a place where this is possible. Thank you so much.

I will miss you both more than you know, and I hope we''ll be in touch again.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I too am among my fellow pricescopers in total shock. I am one that struggles with change and will miss you both. I do however wish you much joy and happiness as you pursue other life goals and dreams and know they will be as successful as you have made this place. Please keep in touch with us. Many hugs and well wishes....

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Irina and Leonid, for all you have done for this community. I have learned so much from the members of these boards, and it wouldn''t have happened without you.

Best wishes for the future!

Zoe

dani13

Ideal_Rock
So sorry to hear this news, Irina and Leonid. Thank you again so much for PS, and best of luck with everything!!

Please stay in touch!!!
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, you have done a wonderful job and you will be missed! It won't be the same without you two, but I am sure you have made a careful and wise choice for your successors.

Enjoy whatever life brings you, and only the best in health and happiness for both of you!! Hope you will still be around for a post or two!
35.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I am sad that you are leaving, but I am happy that you will get a chance to sit back and enjoy the countryside; come back and post pics so we can drool over your lovely view. I appreciate this forum which helped me find my lovely ring and wonderful friends! Cheers
embeer.gif
to Irina and Leonid and please check in!!! You will be missed.
emcry.gif

Welcome Andrey to our family here at PS!
35.gif

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Just a thank you for bringing me together with so many people who have provided me an invaluable wealth of information, support and friendship!

Good luck to you both!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will miss you both TERRIBLY! Thank you for everything, most especially all of the advice on The Demon and his new brother Oscar the Monster. I hope you''ll come back and visit us often, and very very best wishes in your new endeavours!

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Best wishes to both of you!

Thanks for understanding that appraisers are an important part of our industry.
34.gif

I have met some wonderful people through Pricescope.

You both have built a very close knit community through caring, sharing, and growing.

You will be truly missed!

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for creating and maintaining such a wonderful forum! I have really enjoyed my *almost* two years here. I wish you both the best of luck in the future and remember you WILL be missed by all!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw, you will both be greatly missed
8.gif
. Thank you so very much for creating this fabulous place (that I have become so addicted to)
35.gif
!

stebbo

Shiny_Rock
Respect.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
best wishes and much happiness to you both

bestwishes.jpg

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Belle, that is so perfect, and so beautiful!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
It was indeed a shock, and I want to thank you for creating this world for all of us diamond lovers to find a place to talk, to learn, and to enjoy.
I wish you both the best luck in the future, may all your endeavors be as fruitful as PS!! You will be greatly missed.
35.gif

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t even know what to say...For me, PS *is* Leonid and Irina. They will definitely be missed.
emcry.gif

But I hope that the future holds brighter days for them, filled with happiness. Surely, they have earned it by bringing so much to so many of us.

Best Wishes, Leonid and Irina!!!
36.gif

Please don''t forget about us!
35.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a sad day for PS!

But I know you''ll go off and enjoy your time. Make sure to come back and visit!

And welcome Andrey!!!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Reading this thread make me really sad. It''s going to be weird without you two. Best wishes and thank you for this wonderful site that has educated me in so many ways. You will be missed greatly. Come back and say hi once and while. =)

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear you''re leaving us, Irina and Leonid
7.gif
We have all benefitted from your knowledge and example.

No matter how sad I feel at this news, I realize that you know when it''s time to move on. I wish both of you all the best, and hope you''ll check in occasionally to let us know how you''re doing
35.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh
7.gif
I have no words right now... I am sad to lose you Irina... you are so many things... very talented among them and I am sure you have a wonderful future ahead of you - please come by in "play clothes" once in a while to talk and share.... I am so sad to no longer have your company. Ditto all of these things to you as well Leonid... I cannot say anything coherent right now... I''m going to take some time. I feel torn. Happy for you but sad for me. I guess I''m selfish
7.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m happy for you and sad for us. I will miss you both.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Oh My Stars? Shocker.

GOOD LUCK....I aspire to one day be a photshop queen like Irina....

Bitter Sweet, Good luck to you both!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Here''s wishing you both the best in everything in the future.
35.gif

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Awww! Good luck in your future adventures!
35.gif
Thank you for creating such a wonderful and informative community.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I have really appreciated this forum. It is sad to see you go...

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Irina and Leonid,
Thank you for all of your dedicated years creating and running this wonderful site. It''s really a special community and I''ve enjoyed all of my time here learning and interacting with the wonderful people here. It''s been an adventure in diamond knowledge and a ton of fun! I will miss your influence, but knowing you I bet you picked someone really wonderful to take over the job.

Best wishes and thanks for everything!!!
kc

angeline

Ideal_Rock
A heartfelt thank you to you both for creating this wonderful haven for the sparkly-obsessed! and full of so much helpful information in the bewildering world of diamonds.

All the best for your new endeavours and I really cannot thank you enough for this world that you have created here. (although my husband might not think so!)

Happy for you, sad for us...

a

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
I wish you both the best
emlove.gif
Please come back to visit us...you''ll be missed
face14.gif

Finding_Neverland

Shiny_Rock
I am flabbergasted!!

I lurked here off and on for a long, long time. Reading and learning. Getting to know people vicariously. And that''s all thanks to your vision, your work, your love in building a caring, wonderful community.

There truly is no other place like this. Anywhere!!

And the timing,......... At least from an American point of view,...... Is so appropriate.

Happy Independence Day, Leonid and Irina!!
36.gif

Enjoy!! You ROCK!!
35.gif

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
Best of luck in your future. Please check in and update us about life. Thank you for creating pricescope. Cheers and you will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results