shape
carat
color
clarity

3 carat round!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

2005corvette

Rough_Rock
Well Mr. Scammedinnyc. If you go to Tweeter you will see the Mitsubishi 83" rear projectio HDTV right in their showroom. Price is $20K. And as far as Corvette being the best true sports car dollar for dollar then show me something in that price range that is equal. So who is the real twit now you clown. Or are you into those "rice cookers' with the NO systems hooked up to the motor. I eat those junks for lunch.
And Denise the boat is moored at Boston Harbor Marina in Quincy, Ma. Come take a look and you can introduce yourself and I'll take you for a ride. Bring your boyfriend/husband too. The name of the boat is "High Rollar"..

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 3/9/2004 10:38:13 AM 2005corvette wrote:

And as far as Corvette being the best true sports car dollar for dollar then show me something in that price range that is equal. So who is the real twit now you clown. Or are you into those 'rice cookers' with the NO systems hooked up to the motor. I eat those junks for lunch.
----------------

I'll take my Classic '89 Camaro anyday!!
naughty.gif
9.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Can't spell, and spends money like a rock star on subpar items...Why can't you just build a theater system in a spare room of your chateau? Shaq has one, so does Michael!!

What do you care about price buddy? Sell the boat and get a REAL car, not a vette...A Corvette is great for some people, but NOT YOU! You are Mr. MoneyBags with an 83" TV! You should AT LEAST have a BMW or Merceded in the garage and a Porche (at the very least)...a Corvette? C'MON!

I am sure when you drive up the marina to drie your "muscle boat" you must feel a bit weak in the knees when you seeyour dock neighbor drive the Farrari to his yatcht (most likely named something in readable English)...doesn't this make you feel bad when his wife steps on the Yatcht in her fur bathing suit and 10ct diamond ring? Man, you better hurry and upgrade NOW! Because after all, ask Ken Lay or Martha, MONEY IS EVERYTHING!
11.gif
9.gif
2.gif

HWin

Rough_Rock
I personally agree with 2005corvette. If you have the money, use it! Never sacrifice or settle for less if you can afford better. True, it may be a little shallow, but who cares? Money brings happiness to a certain degree. It may not bring the most important happiness in life (true love, family), but it sure makes living a lot more comfortable.

If I could afford a 3 ct. stone, I would definitely have gotten that instead of the 1.6 ct I got. But I would never have gotten a 1 ct. because I knew I could do better.

2005corvette

Rough_Rock
Well Mr Nicrez. Obviously you can't or don't want to read my statement. I'll say it again. Dollar for dollar the Corvette is the finest sports car in the world. Do you get it now? You can take your Viper and put it where the sun don't shine. They are nothing but an exoensive truck that goes fast. Give me a break. A Viper. What do you know about sports cars? Obviously you've never owned a true sports car or you wouldn't be saying such an idiotic statement of taking a Viper over a Corvette. Now I do have to agree that the F1 is a whole nother ball game but at close to $1m the value isn't there for me. A person does have to have some limits, doesn't he?
Scammedinnyc. You are a real smart guy. Someone must have scammed you out of your brains. LOL

2005corvette

Rough_Rock
Nicrez. Do you have a problem reading? Also check your spelling and grammer, I think you'll be quite shocked at yourself for putting down someone else. Go ahead and take a look at your last thread. Rather embarrassing isn't it.
As a matter of fact Mrs. 2005Corvette drives a 2004 Mercedes
S600.
Remember once again I'll repeat it and this will be the last time dollar for dollar the Corvette is the finest sports car in the world. Take your overpriced Porsche
over a Corvette. Do you actually own one or are you talking out your you know what? No you don't own one you're a wannabe owner. Keep dreaming of owning one and someday you can buy a matchbox Porsche and put it on the dashboard of you Toyota or Dodge Caravan...

baltneu

Shiny_Rock
Hey Corvette 2005,
I owned a 98 C5 coupe, great car, no problem, sold it last year, had enough fun.
I had to look at the top of this forum again to make sure it was about diamonds, you might try corvetteforum.com for corvette stuff.

2005corvette

Rough_Rock
Say goodbye Mr. Nicrez. You're all through. It's been real but you've overstayed your welcome.
I have to run out to the gym for a couple of hours but I'll be back and loaded for bear. Oh by the way I'll have to take the Land Rover because it snowed here last night and the Corvette just won't do it in the snow. The car has never seen snow or rain.Until later...While I'm gone Scammedinnyc why don't you run down to Tweeter and check on the TV and when you get back you can serve up a plate of crow and let me know how it tastes.

ScammedInNYC

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 3/9/2004 10:51:18 AM 2005corvette wrote:

Scammedinnyc. You are a real smart guy. Someone must have scammed you out of your brains. LOL----------------

Perhaps, but at least I'm not the Jackass that misspelled "High Roller" on his penis substitute LOL.

I just wanted to thank you for showing your true (pathetic) colors to everyone here. You must be very proud of yourself in that special way that only the truest of imbeciles are.

Good day.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Ms. Nicrez, thank you....I am a lady, and what do I know about cars? Well, let's see I susbscribe to Motor Trend and European Car and I love reading. I grew up on my brothers magazines, Car & Driver, Motor Trend, BMW, Robb Report, etc. I was raised with my brother and uncle who raced cars on closed tracks in South Carolina and the Hamptons. Am I a pro, no? but I have driven in and KNOW what a good car is. My question is, do you?

For the price, it's fine. But for YOU? Why pay half the cost for half the car? Have you ever even been in a Hennessy Viper Venom? Have you ever gone from 0-60 in under 3.3 seconds. I did, and that was back in 1999...even the damned RT10 can go from 0-60 in 4.6seconds. Point of reference sweety, the Vette comes with a 350 horsepower block, whereas the Viper starts at 450, and can take the Viper Venom Hennsey to an 800 twin turbo. You want a REAL sports car, why get a Vette? Only the BEST for you right buddy? If you want, I know a guy selling a 2000 Dodge Viper Hennessey Venom 800, I can call him (but it may cost more than your Vette). It's twin turbos will SMOKE your Vette any day of the week, and then you'll be left where the sun don't shine...

Why do I bother even writing to someone who obviously has no clue...WHY?!!!
nono.gif

2005corvette

Rough_Rock
Scammedinnyc. It's clear that you know absolutely nothing about naming boats. You fool. It's a play on words. Whose the jackass now. Please don't respond. It;s beneath you to respond. I'll bet you never had any toys to play with when you were younger.

ScammedInNYC

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 3/9/2004 11:06:47 AM 2005corvette wrote:

While I'm gone Scammedinnyc why don't you run down to Tweeter and check on the TV and when you get back you can serve up a plate of crow and let me know how it tastes.----------------

It's an 82" you jackass, why don't you measure it.
See for yourself Click Here Moron.
Regardless, that's beside the point. The point was that in your zealous qwest to outspend even the other idiots, you failed to comprehend that you bought the Dodge Viper of Televisions.
Like I said, you could have had a 190" front projection system for half the cost. That leaves more money for hair implants and penile extensions!!

"You fool. It's a play on words." LOL! And exactly what was the "play?" That you're an idiot? LOL!

This "imaginary" life you've created for yourself on the Internet is fascinating. I'd love to stay and chat for awhile, but you know how it goes.
rolleyes.gif

I haven't felt this sorry for someone in a very long time. My sympathies to you and all those around you. I will no longer be corresponding with you, as it is quite simply beneath me to do so.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Here's a picture of a 3.01 carat center stone.

It's really not going to help you. You need to go out & at least see a 3c CZ stone to make an evalutation on the issue of size.

Many factors go into the size issue. Your social circle, location, age, safety, comfort level, whether you wear corrective lenses (as the diamond will appear smaller looking), etc. are all factors.

14dia.jpg

2005corvette

Rough_Rock
Hello Ms. Nicrez. You are indeed quite a car buff. I applaud you. But really a Viper is a glorified truck, I don't care how many horses you put under the hood. Have you ever heard of a Callaway Corvette or a Z06 Corvette. Well for your info the 2006 Z06 Corvettes will have over 500 horses and wil smoke your Viper at half the price. You certainly don't call a Viper a true sports car do you? It is a truck plain and simple. Looks like a truck, rides like a truck and sounds like a truck. So you do the math...

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Scammed...I agree with you, wholeheartedly...but why put down the Viper like that?
cry.gif
Why equate that car with this nutjob? WHY?!!!
cry.gif

That said, 2005...seriously, this IS a diamond forum. Go pretend to be some big shot somewhere else (like the Vette Forums). None of us who speak about diamonds have "outstayed our welcome"... honestly, who do you think you are? Leonid?
angryfire.gif

Scammed, let's not reply to this guy anymore, he's a waste of time. Seriously...
nono.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
F&I is that yours? Oooohhh...so lovely. It fits your finger perfectly! I tried on a 2ct, and it looks like your 3ct on my finger. (lucky guy that I have small fingers, but I do have a BIG NECK)
2.gif
9.gif

She is right River, it really DOES depend. If she doesn't do much with her hands, if she has a high social circle with big rings, if she likes larger jewelry, if she is confident in wearing expensive things, if she may be older (a rare few 22 year olds can confidently look good in BIG stones...) and if she is happy with that 3ct, then I say GO FOR IT! But you could compromise and get her a 2ct-2.5 and get sidestones for it, or even a lovely pendant for another occassion..?
9.gif
More is always appreciated!!
2.gif
3.gif
9.gif

2005corvette

Rough_Rock
If I have to explain the play on words to you then you are the most idiotic,chump that's ever graced this planet. Please for your own sanity don't respond anymore. That's not the same TV that I have. That's an outdated model. So go back to the drawing board and come up with something new to say. When you can put yourself in my league then please come back and respond to all here, until then go back to bed and get some beauty rest.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 3/9/2004 11:26:02 AM Nicrez wrote:

F&I is that yours? Oooohhh...so lovely. It fits your finger perfectly! I tried on a 2ct, and it looks like your 3ct on my finger. (lucky guy that I have small fingers, but I do have a BIG NECK)
2.gif
9.gif

and if she is happy with that 3ct, then I say GO FOR IT! But you could compromise and get her a 2ct-2.5 and get sidestones for it, or even a lovely pendant for another occassion..?
9.gif
More is always appreciated!!
2.gif
3.gif
9.gif

----------------

Yep, that's my 3c. It's soooo tacky. Isn't it?

If I recall in Riveroaks initial post, it was either a buy or no buy on the 3c as he was getting a good deal on that particular stone. Perhaps, we could evaluate whether that stone (being a 3c) is a good buy. What are the specs & price?

2005corvette

Rough_Rock
Nicrez and Scammed you sound like a couple of beaten and battered babies. Let's go and not respond to him anymore.
What a couple of chumps. Take your baby toys and go away.

Hodne

Rough_Rock

Hodne

Rough_Rock
Leonid, plz close this thread!
nono.gif
angryfire.gif
nono.gif

2005corvette

Rough_Rock
As i said before I have to get off to the gym so until later...
Be ready Nicrez and Scammed. Unless of course you've taken your toys and gone to another sandbox.LOL
Don't talk about sports cars and the finer things in life unless you own some of them. Then you can put them down but until then just dry up and blow away.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Leonid, please delete all the comments that do not pertain to this thread. RiverOaks has a question, and F&I and others are trying to respond positively to HIS question.

Leonid, if you have to close the thread do so, but RiverOaks, please post your questions again, if you have anymore and post any details or pictures, so people can help you decide if it's a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results