shape
carat
color
clarity

3 Carat - Maytal Hannah Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cookiesmom

Rough_Rock
Here is my new beautiful ring by Maytal Hannah!

It was a long journey to come to this place. My husband and I had a home invasion a year ago and my rings were stolen. It was heartbreaking to lose my rings but when my husband presented me with the three carat most of the disappointment vanished. He left it up to me how I wanted my ring made.

I knew that I wanted something custom and unique AND SPECTACULAR. I saw Maytal''s ring''s on this forum and knew that was the direction I wanted to go. She was wonderful to work with, quick and the detail work on my ring is exquisite. People stop me all over the place and tell me that it is amazing. Funny, as big as the ring is - it is also very very delicate.

Once I figure out how to get better pictures on here I will.

If anyone has any questions about working with Maytal please ask me and I will give her a glowing reference. She has many more rings than those on her website and sent me lots of pictures before I made a decision about what I wanted.

I am going to have a new wedding band made too!

anndanfront2.jpg

Cookiesmom

Rough_Rock
Here is the side of the ring.

anndanside.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 4:21:53 PM
Author:Cookiesmom

It was a long journey to come to this place. My husband and I had a home invasion a year ago and my rings were stolen. It was heartbreaking to lose my rings but when my husband presented me with the three carat most of the disappointment vanished. He left it up to me how I wanted my ring made.

I knew that I wanted something custom and unique AND SPECTACULAR. I saw Maytal''s ring''s on this forum and knew that was the direction I wanted to go. She was wonderful to work with, quick and the detail work on my ring is exquisite. People stop me all over the place and tell me that it is amazing. Funny, as big as the ring is - it is also very very delicate.

If anyone has any questions about working with Maytal please ask me and I will give her a glowing reference. She has many more rings than those on her website and sent me lots of pictures before I made a decision about what I wanted.

Good grief, get to "figuring" woman. Pronto!!
9.gif
Looks marvelous.
36.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY! That is spectacular! I can't wait to see your "real life" photos!!!
30.gif

ETA - So sorry to hear about your home invasion. Very scary!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
It is Spectacular Cookie! Mission accomplished. I can''t wait to see some more pics
36.gif
what are you thinking for the wband?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my stars!!! I can''t wait fo more pics of this spectacular ring. Looks amazing!!!
30.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
oh be still my heart! her work is awesome!

just noticed the fleur de lis,
we are twins !

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a ring! We definitely won''t sit still without pics of that! In the meantime, please tell us all about it!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oh I''d love to see more pics! Looks gorgeous!

Cookiesmom

Rough_Rock
I am so thrilled everyone likes it!

I wish I had better pictures - probably in the next couple of days. The scroll work is awesome and the double prongs so delicate.

The diamond itself is 3.06 carats, G color, VS1 with a very good cut. However it is flourescent
7.gif
Not that I can tell but when I get my nails done it lights up like a Christmas tree. The diamonds Maytal used, of course, are perfectly white. She promised me that my diamond would face up like the D diamonds in the pave and it does.

Maytal is great - she even engraved a secret message for my husband and I on the inside!!!

Now, I didn''t originally want to get a wedding band because of the loss of my real one. But now people keep asking me when I am getting married so I want one. I looked today and it is either going to be a three row pave or smaller diamonds with Pave around them. I have to ask Maytal her opinion because she is really good at guiding good decisions.

All ideas are appreciated. Bebe - what band do you wear?

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to hear about the home invasion and the loss of your wedding rings, but your replacement is gorgeous. Congrats!!!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Wow -- what a ring!!! Can''t wait to see more pics!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Moses, now that''s a RING!!! Can''t wait to see some more pics!
36.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Wowza! Can''t wait to see the pics on you!

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
That is spectacular! I can''t wait to see the pics.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 6:08:12 PM
Author: Cookiesmom

I wish I had better pictures - probably in the next couple of days. The scroll work is awesome and the double prongs so delicate.

The diamond itself is 3.06 carats, G color, VS1 with a very good cut. However it is flourescent
7.gif
Not that I can tell but when I get my nails done it lights up like a Christmas tree. The diamonds Maytal used, of course, are perfectly white. She promised me that my diamond would face up like the D diamonds in the pave and it does.

Maytal is great - she even engraved a secret message for my husband and I on the inside!!!

Now, I didn''t originally want to get a wedding band because of the loss of my real one. But now people keep asking me when I am getting married so I want one. I looked today and it is either going to be a three row pave or smaller diamonds with Pave around them. I have to ask Maytal her opinion because she is really good at guiding good decisions.

Cookies, I''m not supposed to wear one, my shank is 3-sided pave, so anything next to it could cause damage. But sometimes I wear a 1ct eternity band. My ring is very loose, so the eternity band keeps it from spinning.

Your ring is lovely and a real treasure.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
That ring looks AMAZING - I can''t wait to see some more pictures, would love to see some of that amazing-looking detail up close!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
oh my- please figure out pics soon! That''s a gorgeous ring!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
that''s SPECTACULAR
30.gif
I LOVE ME SOME HALOS
18.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Halos!
30.gif
That''s awesome! I can''t wait for more pics! Sorry to hear that you were robbed, I know what an feeling that is!
14.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that looks amazing!
30.gif
Maytal is just outstanding!

And I think that is fantastic that is has florescence!!! That is a very special characteristic, I think, and you are really fortunate to have it in your ring!!! Just because some unknown entity has decided to assign negative value to florescence does not make it so!!! In fact, I think there ought to be a premium for it!!!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome ring; can''t wait to see more pics!!!
30.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Amazing ring!!!
36.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!! More pics pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee
1.gif

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 4:32:12 PM
Author: Ellen
Date: 3/7/2009 4:21:53 PM

Author:Cookiesmom

Good grief, get to ''figuring'' woman. Pronto!!
9.gif
Looks marvelous.
36.gif

A big DITTO here!!! Hand.Shots.Now.Please.
30.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
oh wow thats gorgeous - cant wait for more pics
30.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Wow, we definitely do need more pics of that baby--heck, we''ll settle for some crappy cameraphone pics if you have them!
2.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MORE PICS PLEEEEEEEZE!!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 6:08:12 PM
Author: Cookiesmom

7.gif

And this produces a sad face, why? As ds said, there''s nothing wrong with that! Sounds like good times getting your nails done.
9.gif
2.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow, what a ring! I am so jealous- Maytal''s work is just phenomenal. More photos
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Ellen- I agree about the fluor! Sounds like fun to me
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results