shape
carat
color
clarity

3 Carat - Maytal Hannah Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 9:43:27 AM
Author: Ellen
Date: 3/7/2009 6:08:12 PM

Author: Cookiesmom

I am so thrilled everyone likes it!

I wish I had better pictures - probably in the next couple of days. The scroll work is awesome and the double prongs so delicate.

The diamond itself is 3.06 carats, G color, VS1 with a very good cut. However it is flourescent
7.gif
Not that I can tell but when I get my nails done it lights up like a Christmas tree. The diamonds Maytal used, of course, are perfectly white. She promised me that my diamond would face up like the D diamonds in the pave and it does.

Maytal is great - she even engraved a secret message for my husband and I on the inside!!!

Now, I didn''t originally want to get a wedding band because of the loss of my real one. But now people keep asking me when I am getting married so I want one. I looked today and it is either going to be a three row pave or smaller diamonds with Pave around them. I have to ask Maytal her opinion because she is really good at guiding good decisions.

All ideas are appreciated. Bebe - what band do you wear?
And this produces a sad face, why? As ds said, there''s nothing wrong with that! Sounds like good times getting your nails done.
9.gif
2.gif

ITTA..why the sad face for the fluorescent? I have a strong blue fluorescent and LOVE it...makes my H color look so WHITE ...anyway..THE RING IS SPECTACULAR...can''t wait for HAND SHOTS

2.gif

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
That is stunning!
30.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 4:21:53 PM
Author:Cookiesmom
Here is my new beautiful ring by Maytal Hannah!

It was a long journey to come to this place. My husband and I had a home invasion a year ago and my rings were stolen. It was heartbreaking to lose my rings but when my husband presented me with the three carat most of the disappointment vanished. He left it up to me how I wanted my ring made.

I knew that I wanted something custom and unique AND SPECTACULAR. I saw Maytal's ring's on this forum and knew that was the direction I wanted to go. She was wonderful to work with, quick and the detail work on my ring is exquisite. People stop me all over the place and tell me that it is amazing. Funny, as big as the ring is - it is also very very delicate.

Once I figure out how to get better pictures on here I will.

If anyone has any questions about working with Maytal please ask me and I will give her a glowing reference. She has many more rings than those on her website and sent me lots of pictures before I made a decision about what I wanted.

I am going to have a new wedding band made too!
I'm curious to see the hand pics too..looks VERY similar to the ring I just had custom made, especially the profile shot! ( my pics are posted in the diamond ring gallery..you can't miss it!)
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It's great to have a well made, solid (LARGE) ring, but that looks so delicate and exquisite on the hand isn't it?
I can teach you how to photograph that ring if need be!!
28.gif

Congrats, and hurry back with pics!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I cannot WAIT to see this beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
30.gif
36.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cookiesmom, I just had to come back and drool over your ring some more. I absolutely LOVE the setting. I''ve seen others like it, but yours has this lovely delicate quality. Some of the others I''ve seen are a bit bulky for my taste. I especially notice the fantastic workmanship in the melee in the halo and the intricate design on side. It''s really the best version of this style of ring I''ve seen in a LONG time. And this is my opinion from looking at the ring from a distance. I can''t wait to see up close and hand shots!!

Kudos to you again. I hope you wear this ring in good health and you enjoy every single moment of it!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I love it...beautiful ring!
I am so sorry about your home invasion...that had to be so scary and heartbreaking.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 6:03:59 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Cookiesmom, I just had to come back and drool over your ring some more. I absolutely LOVE the setting. I''ve seen others like it, but yours has this lovely delicate quality. Some of the others I''ve seen are a bit bulky for my taste. I especially notice the fantastic workmanship in the melee in the halo and the intricate design on side. It''s really the best version of this style of ring I''ve seen in a LONG time. And this is my opinion from looking at the ring from a distance. I can''t wait to see up close and hand shots!!

Kudos to you again. I hope you wear this ring in good health and you enjoy every single moment of it!
I have to agree with you H, I know I''ve never seen such a ring.
love1.gif

cookies, hope the camera tutoring is going well, you''re killing us here!
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 7:25:12 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 3/8/2009 6:03:59 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk

I have to agree with you H, I know I''ve never seen such a ring.
love1.gif

cookies, hope the camera tutoring is going well, you''re killing us here!
9.gif
Yes there is something about this ring, delicate, classic and soooo elegant. It''s not hefty like some other''s I have seen. It''s perfection!! Get crackin on those pics Cookiesmom. You have a ton of us that are dying here....
30.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW. That is an amazing ring. The profile is just TDF!

I LOVE the fact that it's a cushion-ey halo around a round, but that there aren't any obvious gaps around the stone... I think it just shows Maytal's (and yours) superior attention to detail! More pics of that beauty are definitely in order! It's so delicate and unique. Of course, not everyone can recognize that level of detail (or can afford it for a particular project), and many settle for less-- but Maytal really is worth it. As for the side view, how beautiful is that!! It reminds me a little of the Daniel K baguette halo side view, but so much more sophisticated (and less cutesy) than the hearts in the profile of that setting (which I love from the top view, but... not so much from the side personally).

Congrats!!!! It's just amazing, and I can't wait to see the finger coverage
23.gif

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2009 4:22:45 PM
Author: Cookiesmom
Here is the side of the ring.
I can''t wait to see more. Your ring reminds me of Jack Kelege and of course Beaudry, all in one. But it is definitely Maytal perfection and attention to detail.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a stunning, stunning ring! That profile is TDF, and a 3.06 ct. diamond!?!?!? Unreal!

I''m so sorry you had to go through the home invasion, but what a lovely you have now!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it looks beautiful.... but PLLLEAAZE...more pics!!
9.gif

secondhandnews

Shiny_Rock
WOW!! Glad to see such a happy ending for you!

hand shots...hand shots....hand shots.....

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your beautiful ring it is stunning :).

I love that your diamond has fluro you will very rarely see it but when you do it is so pretty :D.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring really is stunningly beautiful and I must see more pictures! Hurry please!!

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Please please please more pictures!! Like, dozens more! What a beautiful ring, I think it takes real artistry to have such presence and such delicacy all in one - I think it is stunning and can''t wait to see pictures of it on your hand. So sorry for the circumstances under which you lost your original set, but I am happy that you have such a breathtaking replacement.
36.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I too love fluorescence, that would produce a
9.gif
face for me instead of a
7.gif
one!!

I hope we''ll get to see more pics of your ring. It''s absolutely beautiful!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
wow it looks absolutely gorgeous. I will be back looking for more pictures
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Darn it--I saw action on this thread, and I thought there''d be more pics! Can''t wait!

Princess Sparkles

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!!! Maytal does some truly gorgeous work, I don''t think of seen one piece of hers that I haven''t loved yet!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
really lovely details.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cookies, your Maytal ring is freaking amazing. I love her work!!!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see your pics of it! It looks spectacular!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
W
30.gif
W!!! More pics please!

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Shameless bump....

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just can''t get enough of this ring! Maytal''s work is exquisite!

silverbuggy

Shiny_Rock
hey any chance you could post some closeups of the pave? congrats :)

SelenaLV

Rough_Rock
Its so beautiful!!!!!!!! Congrats and wear it in good health and style!

pannini

Shiny_Rock
I too would love to see more pics, and if I could ask about Maytal''s smaller ring designs?

Steel

Ideal_Rock

If you can't take and post pics, did Maytal send you any real life (hand) pics you are happy to share.

I am jones-ing to see this beauty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results